El Costeño Reviews

Del Ministerio publico 2 cuadras y 1/2 al Sur, Masaya, Nicaragua

AVOID. horrible room. Water stains running down the walls. Other stains on the walls ( I didn't look look too closely). No insect nets on windows so insects everywhere. I paid for 2 nights, left after 1. I asked the lady in reception to order a taxi and she said we don't do that. I stood there and ssaidthis is a hotel, please find me a taxi. Eventually she gave a huff and then called someone. Suggestion: bleach the entire room, paint the walls and watch the difference.

Water was only turned on, after asking for it. Would have been good to get informed about that, when checking in. Room was quite hot at night in spite of two fans. Curtains for the windows would have been nice, as opening the windows would have allowed people to look inside. Apart from that, a nicely designed house, and when I stayed there, very quiet.

View all Masaya Bed and Breakfasts