El Costeño Reviews

Del Ministerio publico 2 cuadras y 1/2 al Sur, Masaya, Nicaragua

AVOID. horrible room. Water stains running down the walls. Other stains on the walls ( I didn't look look too closely). No insect nets on windows so insects everywhere. I paid for 2 nights, left after 1. I asked the lady in reception to order a taxi and she said we don't do that. I stood there and ssaidthis is a hotel, please find me a taxi. Eventually she gave a huff and then called someone. Suggestion: bleach the entire room, paint the walls and watch the difference.

Water was only turned on, after asking for it. Would have been good to get informed about that, when checking in. Room was quite hot at night in spite of two fans. Curtains for the windows would have been nice, as opening the windows would have allowed people to look inside. Apart from that, a nicely designed house, and when I stayed there, very quiet.

Bathroom only separated by net curtain no proper door, very unhygenic. Mosquitos throughout the building worse downstairs, no mosquito mesh at the windows. Miserable nights. Owner also runs the building as a space for hosting parties i.e. birthdays for local people. If your ideal soundtrack to a night is dreadful amateur music greatly amplified and a room full of loud people until 2am go for it. Some people would see a conflict between the needs of hostel clients and party goers not this guy.

View all Masaya Bed and Breakfasts