El Costeño Reviews

Del Ministerio publico 2 cuadras y 1/2 al Sur, Masaya, Nicaragua

First of all, nobody knew where the hostel was and we (the taxi driver and I) had to drive around quite a bit. The room did not seem clean, and the bathroom tap didn't work. Also, the receptionist claimed not to have my 60 cents change, which I found very odd. To use the wifi, I had to ask them to turn it on each time (although I have encountered this in other places as well). All in all, not a pleasant stay.

• 18th Nov 2015

Simple but cheap hotel. Well located, near Parco Central. Good ratio price/comfort; Be aware, the staff apparently does not speak english. Only one problem : my reservation made through internet had not been taken into account by the hotel or not transferred by hostelworld.

• 8th Aug 2015