El Diablo Hostel Belgrade Reviews

75 Strahinjića Bana, Belgrade, Serbia

Great little place to stay in Belgrade! The owner is very friendly and personable, and gives great recommendations for everything from food to attractions. He even cooked up a very good meal one night so I could have some food that wasn't some of Serbia's great street food! Location is perfect, as it is slightly nestled away from all the loud city noises, but just around the corner from everything that you need. Only two shower/toilet combo rooms though, so sometimes you need to wait a bit.

My friend and I were only in Belgrade for one day. We arrived early to the hostel to drop our things off before returning later to check in. However, the owners welcomed us at that point and let us check in. They gave us a map and highlighted things which were worth our time during our brief stay. The staff was simply wonderful and made the experience at El Diablo a very memorable one. Facilities were spotless and the location was ideal. I would recommend them in a heart beat.

• 8th May 2015

This has been a perfect hostel in every sense! The owners Nikola, Dragan and Ivan really go out of their way to help you and give excellent advise on Belgrade and Serbia. The facilities and rooms are very clean, beds are comfy and the hostel has a very cozy atmosphere. Met some great fellow backpackers too. Best hostel I've stayed in so far!

One of the best hostels in my life. Everything was perfect. I would definitely visit Belgrade again and this hostel would be my Belgrade's home.

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Macedonia

the location is perfect just few metres from skadarska street , the staff is quite helpfull friendly and willing to help you . Its absolutelly one of the best cheap choices for staying in belgrade. unfortunatelly there was not many people in hostel when we visited belgrade so we didnt get in touch with others backpackers ..

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Greece

Can't reccomend this hostel enough. Best staff at any hostel I've ever been to. Clean, and right next to bohemian street!

I really enjoyed my stay in el diablo hostel so much. Location couldnt be any better, just a couple of minutes walk to the main squre, and all the basic services are on the same block with hostel. The staff did all, so our stay would be as pleasant as it could. I really have nothing bad to say about it. I highly recommend this hostel to everyone who wants to explore belgrade, and stay in great place.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Finland

A very short stay for us but we greatly appreciated the kindness of the host and the fact that we could check-in late.

• 24th Mar 2015

Really enjoyed my stay here can't faut anything. The hosts were great. Thanks for a great stay!

A very good hostel! The staff is ready to help you with all relevant questions on Belgrade and Serbia. The hostel is not a big one but this makes it really cosy. It is located close to Skadarska street which is very close to the center. To sum up, I truly recommend it as a good place to stay in Belgrade!

Thank you very much for your opinion... We wish you good luck and hope to see you again soon.

Staying at El Diablo is like visiting good friends at their apartment. The staff are awesome, always helpful and with lots of useful info to share. It's a small place and everyone hangs out in the front room, part of which is the kitchen. However, this gives the place a homely vibe where you can have chats over food or a drink. The location is convenient, very close to shops, food, the famous Skadarska st and lots of kafanas, 10mins walk from the centre. Thank you guys, see you next time!

A perfect place to stay in Belgrade. Located close to the bohemian street of Skadarska, it is also a very easy exit point to reach all must-see objects in Belgrade. The staff is very friendly and ready to give all necessary information about Belgrade and Serbia (in case they don't know something, they will look it up). They gave us even a lesson about Serbian folk dances! The hostel is quite a small and cosy one.

The staff was extremely kind and helpful. They gave us great restaurant recommendations (which was tricky for two vegetarians in Serbia) and were accommodating when we had a late departure from Belgrade. Overall, we highly recommend El Diablo.

• 31st Jan 2015

It was a pleasure having you here. Good luck on your future journeys and see you again!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! The staff is phenomenal here. Dragan, Nikola, and Ivan are amazing guys that take care of everyone to the best of their ability. The cleanest hostel I've ever been in and everything I needed was right here. I stayed 5 nights and was able to do my laundry and everything. Highly recommended hostel for the best place to stay in the amazing city of Belgrade. Because of this hostel, Belgrade also became on of my favorite cities in Europe.

Thank you for your kind words. We really do hope that you enjoyed your stay with us, because we enjoyed your company! You are always welcome to visit us again! Good luck on your future journeys!

Excellent location, even better staff + great food and cute cats. See you on summer guys!

• 12th Jan 2015
  • Poland

We hope we will see you again. Good luck and enjoy your journey!

The best place to stay in Belgrade!!))))

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Mexico

Perfect location, it's walking distance to the center and everything. The staff is very nice. For us the only one thing is the bed is too soft, feel even tired after sleeping for a whole night!

Nice place for chilling out. The guys who own and run it are characters - friendly, funny and really helpful. Even cooked us a meal one night :D

Great hostel, located close to everything cool to see in Belgrade. The staff are super nice, thank you Dragan and Ivan for making our stay there awesome!

I had a great stay at this hostel! All of the staff were incredibly personable and helpful...just very friendly and open people genuinely dedicated to your happiness and enjoyment of their city. The other people who stayed there were also very friendly and open and I never once felt uncomfortable leaving my ipod charging or anything like that. I was also amazed by their cleanliness, I felt like they were constantly straightening and freshening up the hostel! Amazing! Say here. :)