Superb 232 Total Reviews
Superb 232 Total Reviews
El Diablo Hostel Belgrade Located at 75 Strahinjića Bana, , Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade Central Serbia 11000 75 Strahinjića Bana
97% 232
44.8190921 20.4658126
    Rooms available

• Lithuania, Male, 18-24
21st Jul 2016

Usually I cannot find time to leave a review( cuz of my lazyness) but El Diablo is worth commenting. Best hostel I have ever stayed at, it actually feels like you at home, probably because of the extremely helpful and friendly stuff. THe facilities aren't brand new or newly decorated but all clean and nice.Best location and best atmosphere, could not ask anything more. The only problem was that the aircon had broken hot on the day of my arrival but it happens. Overall I wish i could stayed lon

• Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to Belgrade. The staff were so welcoming and had great tips (not only for Belgrade but for other cities too) and Dragon made this amazing dinner for all the guests one night. The atmosphere was excellent and it made staying there a lot of fun. I would have stayed longer if I could have.

• USA, Male, 25-30
7th Jul 2016

The best hostel in the world.

3rd Jul 2016

Without doubt my absolute favourite hostel, anywhere! Dragan, Ivan, Nicolas & Dasa are incredibly welcoming hosts who are so generous with their time, meaning that the place feels less like a hostel and more like home! During my stay the guests enjoyed some fantastic Serbian meals cooked by Dragan and a 4th July barbeque organised by Ivan. Atmosphere is the best I have encountered. Location is excellent, just a stone's throw from the Bohemian quarter. If I could give an 11 out of 10 I would!

• England, Male, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016

Great hostel; fun, clean and relaxed. I had a really great time staying here!

• timmytime10
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at. Ivan, Dragan and Nikola are lovely and welcoming people that make you feel right at home, and tell you everything you need to know about the city. The rooms and big and clean, the bathrooms are clean, I will be coming back here for sure and recommend El Diablo to everyone coming to Belgrade.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
11th May 2016

Loved my stay here! The facilities were good, wifi was great! But mainly the staff were awesome! We're so friendly and very welcoming! Helped me with anything I needed! Also quite central to everything! Definitely worth staging! Thank you

• Poland, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2016

The hostel was great - the best atmosphere, the best hosts - and was very close to Centrum. I get so many recommendations about music, movies, places to see as never before. If I come back to Belgrade I will visit them again for sure.

• sam_hatfield2929
  • Australia, Mixed Group, 31-40
28th Apr 2016

Staff were extremely knowledgeable, helpful and hilarious. Rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet. Showers were hot, free coffee was strong. The hostel was centrally located near bars and restaurants, and despite its small size still managed to have a social vibe. Not sure what else could be asked for!

18th Apr 2016

by far the best place to stay in belgrade. the staff will immediately make you feel at home and welcome. perfect location for doing a bit of exploring and great nightlife and restaurants just around the corner in the bohemian district. unfortunately i was only able to stay for a few days but i will definitely be back. the staff knows the city like the back of their hand and they're always willing to recommend places to see and go. belgrade is an amazing city and this is the hostel place to stay.