El Diablo Hostel Belgrade Reviews

75 Strahinjića Bana, Belgrade, Serbia

Outstanding staff who recommended lots for us to do while we were staying in Belgrade. Made us feel very at home straightaway. Great atmosphere and great community in the hostel. Will be staying again!

Super people. Special thanks to Dragan and Ivan, very helpful and their personalities make El Diablo a special place.

Great hostel in the heart of a very nice Belgrade quarter, loads of great bars and fun around. The staff is extremely nice, and very helpful for all questions, requests and advice for places to go and have fun ! I will definitely go back to El Diablo Hostel when i'm back in Belgrade !

I have absolutely no complaints and only 100% positive things to say :) awesome hostel, please go there! Had an amazing stay and decided to even extend with more nights.

Beyond excellent hosts, dragan I found was extremely helpful they all spoke very good English. It is a good place to stay not a huge party environment but nice and quiet for sleep ins also, if your seeking a party weekend in Belgrade it's not hard to find and dragan and the guys will show you where to go, they also have excellent pub crawls in Belgrade. Ask the staff! Good luck

The hostel is a cosy and tidy place. The location is fantastic. the best thing in the hostel is the staff, they are great, and friendly people!!

I decided the 30th to fly to Belgrade for the New Year's Eve party and I couldn't have picked a better hostel to enjoy my very short and impulsive trip to Belgrade. Apart from the comfortable rooms and clean bathrooms, the atmosphere is great and it's incredibly easy to meat people in the small kitchen/common room. The owners are great people, smart, funny and passionately dedicated to make their costumers feel at home. Ivan, if you read this: the item I accidentally took is on its way...

Very welcoming, great atmosphere, good advice (visit, restaurant ...), friendly staff. The best Hostel in Belgrade :)

First of all, the guys who run El Diablo are the bomb! Ivan and Dragan are full of good advice - restaurants, sights, onward travel - and were always ready to help at any hour. Room was clean, beds are very comfy and bathrooms well kept. There is a small hang-out space with TV and a tiny kitchen where you can literally bump into other travellers. :) Location is ideal for all the sights. Only thing missing is a sign on the building to help you locate the hostel! Ps. Ivan makes great coffee!

Great, affordable, and perfectly located hostel. It has everything you need. Dragan and the rest of the guys at El Diablo are fantastic and will give you all the information you need or want while in Belgrade. They are also great company for a day when you have nothing to do. You will not go wrong staying here.

• 17th Nov 2013

It is a great place to stay! they make you feel like a friend, not a guest. They are always willing to help you, giving tips and whatever you need. Totally recommended :)

you should stay here while in Belgrade. friendly and nice staff, clean room and bathrooms. thank you ivan and dragan.

We liked the stay very much. The stuff was extremely friendly. They recommended us places and restaurants worth to visit. They were polite, helpful and complaisant. Location was very good and nice, in walking distance from center and pubs. The room was cut an clean. We strongly recommend it and next time we will surely stay in this place. Very good value for money and stuff spoke perfect english.

They were very welcoming as we had just arrived from an overnight bus and they let us check in straight away. It's a small but very homey hostel

So what can I say about the guys at the El Diablo Hostel well they are the best thank you guys for making my stay so enjoyable. They were always there to have a laugh with you even when you break one of their shoes. Give you great tips for going out and places to go. I was meant to stay for 2 nights and ended up staying for 4. I also arrived at 8 in the morning and was able to get straight into the room as it was free which was amazing. Will recommend to anyone that is going to Belgrade.