El Diablo Hostel Belgrade Reviews

75 Strahinjića Bana, Belgrade, Serbia

Ideal for young travelers. People from there are very open and they do the best for you to feel comfortable. It is more like an apparment where you can get shelter. Nice location, sorrounded by nice streets where you can find little cafés and quality markets. Good experience.

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Mexico

Small but in the best way. I stayed in January so it was much quieter than I imagine it is in the summer. Staff very helpful, made coffee/tea for guests frequently, bathrooms and rooms very clean, stayed three nights and felt at home by the end :)

Fantastic hostel right in the centre of the bohemian quarter, all the cool bars are just around the corner and so is town centre. The hosts we're absolutely lovely and really helped us out with recommendations and even sorted out accommodation for our next stop. I definitely recommend staying there!

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Bulgaria

El Diablo feels just like home, honestly classifying as one of the best hostels I've ever had the pleasure of staying at. The rooms are comfortable and safe, and it seems to attract a crowd of like-minded sociable and friendly travellers. Moreover, the staff are next level awesome, willing to help you with anything you may need and make sure that your stay is the best it can be! Thank you for having me guys.

Really cool and chill guys running the place. Small enough hostel to know everyone. Very inexpensive, clean, and in the city center. Walk to most things. Nice kitchen, WiFi, lockers.

I stayed only one night and was really good! The guys are friendly and always there to help with anything! They give me a lot of good information about places to visit and eat. The room I stayed was big, clean, with individual locker and individual light to each bed... Bathroom was clean! I recommend!!!

Ivan was really good, warm and very friendly. The place is very cozy.

Enjoyed it. Clean hostel with an excellent staff.

I loved staying here! The guys were amazing and gave me great advice on getting around the city! Belgrade is beautiful and when I come back I would definitely stay here again.

Nice place with cool and friendly staff.

• 25th Dec 2015
  • Slovenia

El Diabolo Hostel is one of the best hostels I've stayed at so far. The location is excellent. Most sights are within walking distance and also many bars/clubs can be reached by foot. The house is located in a small street so it is quiet at night. The hostel is clean and charmingly decorated. The guys who run the hostel are very helpful and will tell you were to go for sightseeing/eating/partying. Vouchers for good and cheap breakfast at a place close by are available at the hostel.

Great hostel and the guys there are super friendly and helpful. Expect to chat and drink some great coffee! The dorms are nice and big with lockers. The kitchen is small, but has all you'll need to cook up a feast. I watched Dragan do so on more than one occasion. We walked everywhere from the hostel, so location is quite good! Longest walks were 20-30mins in any direction (and we only did that once or twice). Loved our time there and now can make the perfect turkish/domestic/bosnian coffee ;)

• 11th Dec 2015

Thank you for taking such good care of us! The recommendations for breakfast and dinner were absolutely wonderful. Love the posters on the wall in bathroom and common room. We were very fond of the staff's sense of humor. Top!

1. Great location 2. Great Staff (cooked us his grandmother's recipe, all home made - SOOO GOOOD!!) 3. Great Wifi 4. Hot showers 5. Comfortable beds The list could go on, but you get the picture. These guys look after you, give you a map, and are more than happy to tell you where and what to eat and how to get there (as well as anything else you want to know). Perfect quieter location but still very close to everything, ! score this hostel 10/10 - will definitely stay again!

Very good place to stay. Perfect position in the heart of Beograd. The guys administrating were extremely helpfull and friendly, and the atmosphere was like in a family. The small drawback is the small living room, but the guys there make up for that. A great experience overall.

• 29th Oct 2015
  • Greece
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Ivan and Dragon went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and pleasant. I was very ill and they were up through the night making me tea and getting my medicine! Words can't describe how sweet it was. Thank you El Diablo!!

Great staff shout out to dragon for looking after me after a lil too much rakjia and Ivan for taking us out for the night and all the great recommendations on where to go. Would definitely go back to this hostel!!

Great hostel, the staff are super helpful and will go out of their way to make sure you have the best experience possible in Belgrade!

El Diablo is a cool, cosy and clean hostel run by two extremely friendly and helpful staff, Ivan and Dragan. The hostel feels like a home from home. When I return to Belgrade there's only one place I'll be!

The staff (Nikola, Ivan, and the third who stares intently at his computer) really made you comfortable and encouraged everyone to be social. It is a small cosy hostel, so you can easily get to know the other guests. Bed and sheets are comfortable. Located within walking distance to most of Belgrade and if you're lazy there's a tram right outside.