El Diablo Hostel Belgrade Reviews

75 Strahinjića Bana, Belgrade, Serbia

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! The staff is phenomenal here. Dragan, Nikola, and Ivan are amazing guys that take care of everyone to the best of their ability. The cleanest hostel I've ever been in and everything I needed was right here. I stayed 5 nights and was able to do my laundry and everything. Highly recommended hostel for the best place to stay in the amazing city of Belgrade. Because of this hostel, Belgrade also became on of my favorite cities in Europe.

Excellent location, even better staff + great food and cute cats. See you on summer guys!

• 12th Jan 2015
  • Poland

The best place to stay in Belgrade!!))))

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Mexico

Perfect location, it's walking distance to the center and everything. The staff is very nice. For us the only one thing is the bed is too soft, feel even tired after sleeping for a whole night!

Nice place for chilling out. The guys who own and run it are characters - friendly, funny and really helpful. Even cooked us a meal one night :D

Great hostel, located close to everything cool to see in Belgrade. The staff are super nice, thank you Dragan and Ivan for making our stay there awesome!

I had a great stay at this hostel! All of the staff were incredibly personable and helpful...just very friendly and open people genuinely dedicated to your happiness and enjoyment of their city. The other people who stayed there were also very friendly and open and I never once felt uncomfortable leaving my ipod charging or anything like that. I was also amazed by their cleanliness, I felt like they were constantly straightening and freshening up the hostel! Amazing! Say here. :)

Very clean hostel and amazing staff.

Good hostel with friendly staff in a good location

The place is not that big, but space is enogh, the managers all of them are really charm and always able to help, they not just cover the host part, but also give you many good advices about the city.

Amazing hostel, perfectly located (it's in the middle of everything!), there are small shops and cafe around it so u can buy everything that you need. 5 min by walk from the main square, next to 'Belgrade Montmartre". Very clean and cozy. I was so impressed by helpful and nice staff! I totally recommend it and I will stay there for sure next time Im in Belgrade!

We are glad you have enjoyed your stay in Belgrade and in our little hostel! Nice, smart and cool people like you are always welcome! Good luck and see you again! :-)

Loved our stay here! The staff is helpful, and the location is good, 5 minute walk from republic square. This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in; definitely tr cleanest, and the most reliable wifi. I wholeheartedly recommend, and will stay here again when I come back to Belgrade.

This hostel is amazing! The staff is so welcoming and helpful, givin a lot of tipps for going out and the city tours, helping out with information for buses, trains, whatever and always ready for a chat :) The atmosphere is great and family-like as the hostel is not so big, it's easy to meet the other travelers there and the location is good to reach from the main train and bus station and close to a lot of bars :) I'm going to stay there again if I come back to Belgrade!!

The best hostel in Belgrade, maybe the whole world!! Haha But really, my experience in Belgrade was definitelly better by staying in this hostel, it has a nice atmosphere, very easy to meet new people there! If you stay in another hostel, you will be making a HUGE mistake.

Had a great time and loved the staff

• 26th Aug 2014

It was great staying here....we returned after 3 weeks and really felt at home! Very recommendable!

Fantastic staff very friendly and helpfully. Thanks

Extremely friendly and helpful staff, cheap prices, central location, nice cat. Lockers for smaller valuables, but won't fit your entire backpack (staffed reception round the clock though, so no problem). Will definitely stay here again.

Super nice stay at el diablo, staff is awesomely cool and make you feel home. Thx again Nikola, Ivan and Dragan!!!

• 6th Aug 2014

Absolutely loved my time at El Diablo. The guys that run the hostel are super helpful and were nice enough to show me around the neighbourhood. Their advice on what to do in Belgrade couldn't have been better. My only disappointment is that I didn't stay longer. Make sure you book in early as this hostel fills up fast. Look out for Nigel he is the best addition to this already great hostel.

Thank you very much! We wish to have more guests like you! Nigel, our mascot and actual general manager raised his paw for high five and good luck on your journey!!!! :-)