El Diablo Hostel Belgrade Reviews

75 Strahinjića Bana, Belgrade, Serbia

The hostel staff were what really made the place. They were very nice and extremely helpful. It's also in a good location close to a lot of cafes, restaurants and pubs. And they are about a ten minute walk from the castle.

Super staff, nice place, good location, close to everything that you might need in Beograd....what else man need.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The main reason was amazingly helpful and friendly staff members who gave us excellent recommendations of bars, restaurants etc. I definitely recommend Belgrade and El Diablo Hostel to everyone!

El Diablo is one of this Hostels that are just amazing. Super clean, location increedible and a staff just amazing. Ii is really an amazing place to stay. The facilities are not that good, but, again, it is a Hostel, not a Hotel. If you go to Belgrade don't think twice on were to be hosted

The staff are amazing, very chatty, can all speak fluent English and are available to help 24/7. The hostel was in a good location, close to Republic square, so easy to meet for the free walking tour and pub crawl. The bus stop which heads to the beach is only 2 secs round the corner. It was also a quick an easy journey from the train station. The hostel itself lies right next to the bohemian road where it's lovely to have a drink. Would definitely recommend this hostel and stay again!

The strange situation had happened: mt wife and me - we booked the Private double-room in the hostel, but they put us in a 4-beds dormitory without double bed. Noone was in dormitory, but we have payed for private double bed, not for dormitory. It was pity.

Daer Sir, thank you so much to take you time for reviewing our place. As for the room, we advertized our 4 bed dorm also as a twin bed private room with the shared bathroom. Twin bed room means room with separate beds. We don't have rooms with double bed and hence we do not advertize such type of accomodation on Hostelworld. We wish you a safe travels. Best regards, El Diablo Hostel Team.

This hostel was perfect, myself and my partner had never been to a hostel before so we were initially scared. But the staff were great they gave us enough details to explore the city sufficiently and were willing to help in anyway they could. The room was clean and more than adequate, the Internet was decent and the location meant we could walk anywhere.

We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us, just as we enjoyed hosting people as nice and kind as you were! It was a pleasure having you here. You are more than welcome to come back... Good luck on your future journeys!

the staff is amazing

This hostel was absolutely amazing. Maybe the kitchen was a hair small, but unless you're staying for a week or more it's not an issue. The staff was absolutely amazing in every way and went out of their way to be helpful. I loved my stay here and would stay here again in a heartbeat. Thanks for making Belgrade wonderful!! Stay here for sure!

Great quiet hostel! Ivan, Dragan and Nikola are all extremely helpful with places to eat, drink, and where to go! Comfy beds, good bathrooms! small kitchen but not an issue as there are any places nearby which are very cheap! would highly recommend this hostel to anyone and stay there again when I go back!

Good people make this hostel a good one... and you are one of those great people we had an honour to meet... Friends are always welcome... Good luck and we hope we will meet again.

I had a great time in this hostel! The staff were super friendly and fun and the hostel is great! Amazing value for money :)

Amazing!!! If you come to this hostel, expect to stay longer than you originally planned. Belgrade is an amazing city and the people are a huge part of that. They are extremely friendly and helpful to foreigners and this friendliness is no lesser shown than by the amazing staff at el diablo hostel. This is my second time at el diablo and I didnt even consider looking elsewhere. Ivan, Nikola and Dragan will provide you with the best recommendations for whatever it is you are looking for. 10/10!!!

• 22nd May 2015

Incredibly friendly and welcoming hostel. The Staff are absolutely fantastic.

Great little place to stay in Belgrade! The owner is very friendly and personable, and gives great recommendations for everything from food to attractions. He even cooked up a very good meal one night so I could have some food that wasn't some of Serbia's great street food! Location is perfect, as it is slightly nestled away from all the loud city noises, but just around the corner from everything that you need. Only two shower/toilet combo rooms though, so sometimes you need to wait a bit.

My friend and I were only in Belgrade for one day. We arrived early to the hostel to drop our things off before returning later to check in. However, the owners welcomed us at that point and let us check in. They gave us a map and highlighted things which were worth our time during our brief stay. The staff was simply wonderful and made the experience at El Diablo a very memorable one. Facilities were spotless and the location was ideal. I would recommend them in a heart beat.

• 8th May 2015

This has been a perfect hostel in every sense! The owners Nikola, Dragan and Ivan really go out of their way to help you and give excellent advise on Belgrade and Serbia. The facilities and rooms are very clean, beds are comfy and the hostel has a very cozy atmosphere. Met some great fellow backpackers too. Best hostel I've stayed in so far!

One of the best hostels in my life. Everything was perfect. I would definitely visit Belgrade again and this hostel would be my Belgrade's home.

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Macedonia

the location is perfect just few metres from skadarska street , the staff is quite helpfull friendly and willing to help you . Its absolutelly one of the best cheap choices for staying in belgrade. unfortunatelly there was not many people in hostel when we visited belgrade so we didnt get in touch with others backpackers ..

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Greece

Can't reccomend this hostel enough. Best staff at any hostel I've ever been to. Clean, and right next to bohemian street!

I really enjoyed my stay in el diablo hostel so much. Location couldnt be any better, just a couple of minutes walk to the main squre, and all the basic services are on the same block with hostel. The staff did all, so our stay would be as pleasant as it could. I really have nothing bad to say about it. I highly recommend this hostel to everyone who wants to explore belgrade, and stay in great place.

• 27th Mar 2015