El Diablo Hostel Belgrade

Superb 317 Total Reviews
Superb 317 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 31-40
13th May 2017

Rooms cleans and functional. Welcoming and friendly environment. Excellent location. Would stay again.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
7th May 2017

Super nice location and super nice, friendly, helpful staff. It feels more like a home than a hostel. Security is good. You have to buzz in to enter the appartment. The free breakfeast is amazing. I definitly recommand it to anyone one going to Beograd.

• Norway, Male, 25-30
3rd May 2017

I booked two nights at El diablo but came back 3 times during my visit in Belgrade so I ended up staying there for 9 days. Really awesome and cozy atmosphere. Here I really got to experience the beauty of hostel hopping. I stayed mostly with friends in Belgrade to save money but when I didn't have a place to stay I refused to pick any other hostel. The breakfast is fantastic, at a restaurant nearby. The hosts were really authentic people with great presence and humor.

15th Apr 2017

I have stayed at countless hostels all around the world and this hostel is definitely one of the best I've ever stayed at. Dragan, Ivan and Nikolaj are the coolest host you could ever wish for. They are all super helpful and super easy going, especially Dragons humor is hilarious. They are just great guys all of them. The hostel is super clean and they do a amazing job to keep it nice and comfortable for all the guest. The breakfast is absolutely amazing and it's just such a good value that

• Slovenia, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2017

Greate hostel located near the bohemian street. The center in less than 10 min away and the staff is super, super nice and helpfull.

10th Apr 2017

What a great hostel! Super friendly staff, very helpful! Just a quick stay but looking forward to going back to Belgrade. Would recommend to anyone!

8th Apr 2017

I was only here for one night, but I absolutely loved it. It's located on a quieter street, but it's only a 10-15 walk from the main shopping center. The staff were friendly and talkative and helped me sort out an issue I had with my bus ticket. Rooms are pretty spacious as well as the lockers provided. All facilities were really clean! The lobby/kitchen area is a little cramped but I didn't mind it. Would stay again!

5th Apr 2017

The best place I ever stayed. No joke.

30th Mar 2017

This is one of the best hostels I've had the pleasure of staying at! Dragon is so helpful and helped me with practically everything, as well as being heaps of fun to talk to! The beds are comfy, the bathrooms are clean, and although I did my own cooking for the two nights I am told the family dinners are to die for. If you're in Serbia definitely check it out; the staff are passionate about their city/country and I learned so much about this amazing place in such a short time!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
28th Mar 2017

This is an awesome hostel. Dragan, Ivan and Nikolai are really helpful and so friendly. Dragon even made us dinner one night which was really kind. Comfortable rooms, great showers and good wifi. This place is like a home away from home. Belgrade has a lot of hostels so can be confusing booking one. Honestly, look no further. The location is steps away from the Bohemian quarter and the hostel will also help book transport to other cities nearby.Planned to stay 2 nights, ended up staying 5!!