El Diablo Hostel Belgrade

9.6
Superb 367 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
18th Aug 2017

Fantastic hostel which feels like home the second you step through the door. Staff are fantastic and hit the perfect mix of fun, helpful and supportive. Would recommend with no hesitation.

18th Aug 2017

wonderful place. Superr powerful showers comfy beds and guys who work there are all wonderful

13th Aug 2017

Great hostel! The staff is really friendly and helpful, the location is amazing and the atmosphere is great! Would definitely go back.

9th Aug 2017

I love El Diablo hostel!! It was a small and quiet hostel with a nice rooftop patio, delicious breakfast at a beautiful restaurant nearby, and the kind and wonderful staff made me feel very welcome. I really enjoyed my stay there and would definitely return :D Hvala!!!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Aug 2017

Fantasic hostel! Clean with good facilities and amazing staff. I was even treated to a home cooked meal which was fantastic! They also liaise with other hostels for activities. Very much recommend.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
6th Aug 2017

Amazing hostel! Dragan (the owner) is the funniest sassiest human u will meet. But he has a massive heart and will take care of everyone! He also made dinner one night which was just like a home cooked meal! The hostel is located pretty centrally and facilities are good. Would have liked more than two toilets but it wasn't that big and issue as it's a smaller hostel. The atmosphere is what u make of it... but u definitely enjoyed myself a lot! Would stay again!

2nd Aug 2017

Great hostel overall! Very nice and helpful staff. Nice location and a small rooftop terrace to chill out and have a drink or two with other travellers.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
2nd Aug 2017

El Diablo! What a great spot! Even though I was the most annoying guest they've ever had, I felt so welcome and so well looked after. They made my experience so good, and definitely made me feel like I should go back to Belgrade. El Diablo, because evil never sleeps.

Dear Sir, It was great having you here and we are glad you enjoyed your time with us. We really hope we will see you again! We wish you best of luck and pleasant journey.

• carolpkiss
  • Brazil, Female, 18-24
2nd Aug 2017

Met some of the most amazing and sweet people over there. The owners are great, always ready to help you out with anything you need. I highly recommend this hostel, youll have a great time in belgrad for sure!

• Spain, Female, 18-24
1st Aug 2017

This place is just AMAZING! The stuff couldn't be more friendly and helpful plus I have never been to a cleanest hostel before: Urban, right next to all the amenities in the bohemian district but quiet (I got a very good sleep, they also have AC!) and with a nice rooftop to cool down! Dragan, one of the owners cooked a delicious traditional serbian meal for all the guests, and Nikola was so kind to us, helping us to get our bearings around the city. Cant recommend enough, you feel at home!

Thank you for your kind words. It was a real pleasure to meet you!