El Diablo Hostel Belgrade Reviews

75 Strahinjića Bana, Belgrade, Serbia

Cannot begin to say how friendly and welcoming the staff were. We were given recommendations on where to go and what to see and made to fee at home. Excellent customer service. Very clean and tidy and organised. Extremely impressed would definitely use again. Only two things to mention were the lockers had shelves in so it was hard to store bags away (for extra piece of mind of all belongings) and the second bathroom door, although having a lock it opened slightly and can cause embarrassment.

Best staff I've ever had at a hostel! Always willing to help and really capture the idealogy of hostel life! Beds were comfy, facilities were clean and it all helped everyone in the hostel to connect well! Thanks guys and if I'm ever in Belgrade again I'll definetly be back to stay!

• 18th Aug 2015

Really helpfull staff with excelent knowledge of the city,, from restaurants to bars and even nightclubs, they even helped us witj our trip to Montenegro. The rooms were great and the beds were really comfortable. The hostel is right next to the kafanas street Skardalja and its only a 5 minute walk to the republic square. I highly recomend this Hostel if you go to Beograd.

The hostel manager was the nicest, friendliest, and most chill hostel manager I have met. Had such a great time!

The aircon was broken, so it was really hot in the room. Facilities were a bit old, but kept clean. Staff were friendly and helpful, but the hostel in Budapest (David Hasselhostel) they recommended and booked for me was disgustingly dirty.

This was the best hostel that we stayed in. It was in a great location, very clean and homely and the air conditioning in the room was a God-send in the height of summer. The guys who run it are extremely friendly and are more than willing to help guests as much as they can and they really made our stay in Belgrade a brilliant experience. I cannot compliment this hostel highly enough.

The hostel staff were what really made the place. They were very nice and extremely helpful. It's also in a good location close to a lot of cafes, restaurants and pubs. And they are about a ten minute walk from the castle.

Super staff, nice place, good location, close to everything that you might need in Beograd....what else man need.

Staff were really helpful and welcoming, very relaxed atmosphere and good location, 2 minutes walk to restaurants, 5 mins from main square.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The main reason was amazingly helpful and friendly staff members who gave us excellent recommendations of bars, restaurants etc. I definitely recommend Belgrade and El Diablo Hostel to everyone!

El Diablo is one of this Hostels that are just amazing. Super clean, location increedible and a staff just amazing. Ii is really an amazing place to stay. The facilities are not that good, but, again, it is a Hostel, not a Hotel. If you go to Belgrade don't think twice on were to be hosted

The staff are amazing, very chatty, can all speak fluent English and are available to help 24/7. The hostel was in a good location, close to Republic square, so easy to meet for the free walking tour and pub crawl. The bus stop which heads to the beach is only 2 secs round the corner. It was also a quick an easy journey from the train station. The hostel itself lies right next to the bohemian road where it's lovely to have a drink. Would definitely recommend this hostel and stay again!

The strange situation had happened: mt wife and me - we booked the Private double-room in the hostel, but they put us in a 4-beds dormitory without double bed. Noone was in dormitory, but we have payed for private double bed, not for dormitory. It was pity.

Daer Sir, thank you so much to take you time for reviewing our place. As for the room, we advertized our 4 bed dorm also as a twin bed private room with the shared bathroom. Twin bed room means room with separate beds. We don't have rooms with double bed and hence we do not advertize such type of accomodation on Hostelworld. We wish you a safe travels. Best regards, El Diablo Hostel Team.

This hostel was perfect, myself and my partner had never been to a hostel before so we were initially scared. But the staff were great they gave us enough details to explore the city sufficiently and were willing to help in anyway they could. The room was clean and more than adequate, the Internet was decent and the location meant we could walk anywhere.

We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us, just as we enjoyed hosting people as nice and kind as you were! It was a pleasure having you here. You are more than welcome to come back... Good luck on your future journeys!

the staff is amazing

This hostel was absolutely amazing. Maybe the kitchen was a hair small, but unless you're staying for a week or more it's not an issue. The staff was absolutely amazing in every way and went out of their way to be helpful. I loved my stay here and would stay here again in a heartbeat. Thanks for making Belgrade wonderful!! Stay here for sure!

Great quiet hostel! Ivan, Dragan and Nikola are all extremely helpful with places to eat, drink, and where to go! Comfy beds, good bathrooms! small kitchen but not an issue as there are any places nearby which are very cheap! would highly recommend this hostel to anyone and stay there again when I go back!

Good people make this hostel a good one... and you are one of those great people we had an honour to meet... Friends are always welcome... Good luck and we hope we will meet again.

I had a great time in this hostel! The staff were super friendly and fun and the hostel is great! Amazing value for money :)

Amazing!!! If you come to this hostel, expect to stay longer than you originally planned. Belgrade is an amazing city and the people are a huge part of that. They are extremely friendly and helpful to foreigners and this friendliness is no lesser shown than by the amazing staff at el diablo hostel. This is my second time at el diablo and I didnt even consider looking elsewhere. Ivan, Nikola and Dragan will provide you with the best recommendations for whatever it is you are looking for. 10/10!!!

• 22nd May 2015

Incredibly friendly and welcoming hostel. The Staff are absolutely fantastic.