El Diablo Tranquilo Playa Suites Reviews

Camino Costanera 4860, Punta del Diablo, Uruguay

The hostel is exactly on the beach, thus there's no better place to stay. Very nice and friendly staff. Besides, the roomates I had the chançe to meet where the best ever. Wonderfull group. I'll always keep this place in mind. Definitely recommended!

Hi Mr. [Name], thanks for your comments and we are happy you had such a positive experience in our hostel.

I had a wonderfultime visiting Punta del Diablo and stayingat El Diablo Tranquilo suites. The staff, who are travellers themselves, are friendly and helpful. I am glad I paid a little more for the [deluxe] 6 bed dorm, a great view out to the beach and ocean.The bar downstairs is a unique space and I enjoyed playing guitar with some of the staff and other guests. I have been told that their breakfast options are soon to include more variety which will make staying here in the future even better.

Hi [Name], That's correct, breakfast will be improved next year. Good to hear you'd a good time and we hope you're still enjoying your travels. Thanks and regards from the complete staff.

Had a great stay at El Diablo Tranquilo. We stayed at the hostel for a whole week and everything was just perfect. Really cool people and even cooler staff! El Diablo Tranquilo is definitely the right place for meeting people and making friends in Punta del Diablo.

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Argentina

Hearing you had such great time is the best compliment for us. Thanks for staying in our hostel and we hope to see you back one day.

My stay was great. The staff was awesome and really helped make our time at Punta del Diablo amazing. It would be hard to have a bad time in this beautiful spot right on the beach, but the accommodations and staff made the experience even better.

• 22nd Jan 2014

El Diablo Tranquilo was one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Location was excellent, you are literally right on the beach, and you have a great view of the ocean from all floors. The hostel bar was great, they have free caipirinhas every night from 11-12PM! Great excuse to come to the bar and socialize with fellow travelers. The staff was incredible, it really made this stay wonderful. They organized trips, dinners, etc. and were all amazing people. I want to go back already!!

• 22nd Jan 2014

Everything about our stay at Diablo Tranquilo was spot on. The hostel is right on the sand and is just a stones throw from the ocean, with plenty of hammocks to relax in. The rooms were big and they cleaned the place regularly. In my honest opinion, the most important thing about any hostel is the staff and this was the best I've come across. Everyone there was extremely friendly and made us feel immediately welcome. Cookouts, day trips, and just hanging out. Overall: Very Excellent Stay.

View all Punta del Diablo Hostels