El Diablo Tranquilo

Fabulous 902 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 902 Total Reviews

27th Jul 2017

Great hostel! Going in the winter there wasn't much to do around town but the hostel had a dinner each night and was well stocked with board games, instruments, beer, and wine. I stayed in a private room with a friend and it was really nice. The wifi worked great and there were hot showers plus the staff was really friendly. My only complaint was that the kitchen was a little small and dirty.

8th Jul 2017

The bathrooms in the first floor need more cleaning (or being more constantly cleaned). Apart from that, everything else was good. 👌👌

• Australia, Male, 25-30
21st Jun 2017

Great hostel, super helpful and friendly staff. We booked for two nights but ended up staying longer, really good dinners. We could have easily stayed a lot longer if we had the time.

29th May 2017

Before I got there I had booked 2 nights, after 1 hour in the hostel I booked 2 more but ended on staying 8! It's a beautiful beach town. The hostel, the staff and the atmosphere is way better than I ever imagined. Friendly, helpful, nice and awesome are the words I would use to describe my experience. I felt so safe there I didn't even bother locking up any of my stuff. The dinner at the hostel is great!Definitely the best hostel I've stayed at so far. Thanks EDT for a great experience.

24th Apr 2017

Booked 2 nights and stayed 4. Great spot!

16th Apr 2017

Cool staff, nice area, the put on dinners that are very good. My bed was very bad, but I can't attest to the rest.

• Finland, All Female Group, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
25th Mar 2017
7.7

Our first night happened to be Saturday = LOUD party at the hostel itself. So if you prefer to sleep well early, consider another place. Staff super helpful!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2017

Really enjoyed my time in this hostal! People were nice and its an awesome place just to chill. Rooms were a little small and not enough lockers or space for putting the backpacks. You literally had to walk over backpacks to get to your bed. The toilets/showers and stuff were not bad, but also not really clean! Would be nice if they clean them a bit better. Common areas are nice, kitchen is really small and not really well-equipped. Wifi is not working at all!! Includ Breakfast was also not bad

• tus_wow1715
  • Russia, Female, 25-30
23rd Mar 2017

It was nice to stay in El Diablo Tranquilo, close to the beach. Staff of the hostel was very very helpful. The atmosphere was pretty great, communal areas are lively and comfortable, it is very easy to meet people. Kitchen can get very crowded in the evening when many guests are cooking. Bathrooms are clean, rooms and communal areas have a lot of powersockets, beds are comfortable, supermarket is close nearby.

• jasmingagne4843
  • Canada, All Male Group, 25-30
15th Mar 2017

Great vibe, great location. Nice place to meet people and enjoy the beach.