El Diablo Tranquilo Reviews

Avenida Central S/N, Punta del Diablo, Uruguay

Recepcionists (brazilian girl and blonde guy) were unkind with the guests!

Hello, Thanks for rating us and we are happy to see that you did enjoy our hostel. About your comment about our receptionists: We have various Brazilian and blonde receptionists so I would appreciate it if you to send us an e-mail with more explanation about your experience so that we can give a serious follow up. Thank you very much for your effort in advance. Save travels!

Really good hostel in a great town. Staff super friendly and a party atmosphere. I booked a private room with my partner and unfortunately got leveled with bunk beds which wasn't ideal, but I guess I didn't read the fine print. The doors upstairs need new locks, too. Other than that, a chilled, clean hostel in a must visit part of the awesome Uruguayan coast.

such a cool hostel and place. both hostels combine and its a really social chilled atmosphere. so many people came for 2 days but stayed 2 weeks. staff become like your family. make sure you do the horse riding like a gaucho! its on the beach and through a national park. one of my favourite place's!

At first you will notice the surfer crowd, but there are other types of travellers as well. Staff is friendly and useful. Good breakfast. Lockers under the beds. Kitchen rather well-equiped.

Super-friendly and helpful staff, fun communal atmosphere, great value and a gorgeous location! One of the best hostels I've stayed in on my trip!

My visit here was in the slow season. My feeling is that backpackers travel here in the offsets on just to stay at this hostel. The staff and owners are as good as it gets.

Kitchen is very cramped.

EDT was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Great atmosphere, activities (we did the horse riding tours and took a surf class) were fun and we had a blast with the staff. They even have a building right down on the beach, Playa Suites, with a bar downstairs we spent a lot of time in which we could go hang out in

Great staff, very good food and always people around at night to have drink and a chat.

Thanks, we look forward to see you back. Regards from us.

1 2 Next » last »