Superb 186 Total Reviews
Superb 186 Total Reviews
El Galope Horse Farm Located at Cno. Concordia, Colonia Suiza, Colonia del Sacramento.
Uruguay
Colonia del Sacramento Colonia 70000 Cno. Concordia, Colonia Suiza
97% 186
-34.3245653 -57.1850448
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 31-40
8th Nov 2016

Excellent one night stay here. I was able to totally relax, enjoyed delicious food and good wine in beautiful surroundings. Miguel and Monica were extremely welcoming and really looked after me. Monica's home cooked food was a real treat and the horse ride with Miguel was a lot of fun. He's an excellent teacher and I felt totally safe at all times. The place was spotless and the rooms cosy and comfortable. They also have a great sauna and pool within the grounds. Wish I could have stayed longer!

• Argentina, Couple, 25-30
8th Oct 2016

Excellent place to rest and relax! Thanks Miguel and Mónica for your attention in our trip. The cabalgata was an incredible experience.

• USA, Male, 31-40
27th Jul 2016

I had a great time at El Galope. Miguel and Monica were extremely hospitable and friendly. It felt like I was staying at a family friends place (which happened to be an amazing farm in the beautiful country side). I don't think I've slept so well in weeks, including when I'm at home. I had 3 home cooked meals, sauna, a glass of wine and over 3 hours on horseback, not to mention the friendly dogs and cats. The area is beautiful and best experienced on a horse.

5th Jul 2016

The food is really nice but pricey (sauna too). The area is really pretty, but no more than Ohio is, except with parakeets and palms. This is a true family operation and they've put their lives into it: my imagination couldn't possibly make a better home. The sheets are a bit old (and came off the bed, the only reason it wasn't perfectly clean) but the comforters are so warm. They play good calming music but it's tough not having wireless to plan the next stop. I was quite happy I booked there.

• USA, Male, 18-24
17th Jun 2016

Seriously best hostel I have ever stayed in! They deserve the highest respect.