9.6
Superb 177 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 177 Total Reviews
El Galope Horse Farm Located at Cno. Concordia, Colonia Suiza, Colonia del Sacramento.
Uruguay
Colonia del Sacramento Colonia 70000 Cno. Concordia, Colonia Suiza
96% 177
-34.3245653 -57.1850448
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
27th Jul 2016

I had a great time at El Galope. Miguel and Monica were extremely hospitable and friendly. It felt like I was staying at a family friends place (which happened to be an amazing farm in the beautiful country side). I don't think I've slept so well in weeks, including when I'm at home. I had 3 home cooked meals, sauna, a glass of wine and over 3 hours on horseback, not to mention the friendly dogs and cats. The area is beautiful and best experienced on a horse.

5th Jul 2016

The food is really nice but pricey (sauna too). The area is really pretty, but no more than Ohio is, except with parakeets and palms. This is a true family operation and they've put their lives into it: my imagination couldn't possibly make a better home. The sheets are a bit old (and came off the bed, the only reason it wasn't perfectly clean) but the comforters are so warm. They play good calming music but it's tough not having wireless to plan the next stop. I was quite happy I booked there.

• USA, Male, 18-24
17th Jun 2016

Seriously best hostel I have ever stayed in! They deserve the highest respect.

• Ireland, Couple, 25-30
8th Apr 2016

We stayed here for one night and it was great, really peaceful place to relax and enjoy the countryside. The hosts were really friendly and helpful, they gave great tips for our onward travel. We had dinner and lunch here and the food was lovely, very accommodating for food intolerances. We did a horse riding lesson which was good fun and enjoyed playing with all the dogs!!

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
28th Mar 2016

Beautiful place for a night or two's stay. Lovely staff and total relaxation

9th Mar 2016

If you want something quiet and peaceful then come here to relax and enjoy a horseback ride. Miguel and Monica were wonderful host. Meals were excellent. Nice sauna and dip in the pool. Very nice stay. Thanks