Superb 193 Total Reviews
Superb 193 Total Reviews
El Galope Horse Farm Located at Cno. Concordia, Colonia Suiza, Colonia del Sacramento.
Uruguay
Colonia del Sacramento Colonia 70000 Cno. Concordia, Colonia Suiza
97% 193
-34.3245653 -57.1850448
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
11th Jan 2017

O had a perfect staying in El Galope. I really needed to relax and that was the best place! Ive been in a horse ride, followed by a refreshing bath in a well tube. At the sunset, we could watch the stunning full moon rising, surrounded by beautiful owls flying, a good red wine, sauna and a nice dinner. What else could I ask? 😊 Furthermore, Mônica is a very careful person and helped me with everything I needed. Ive chosen so right staying in El Galope at the end of my trip through Uruguay!

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Jan 2017

I had such a lovely time and would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a relaxing break! The home cooked dinners are lovely and social and it is lovely dipping in the pool after the sauna at night with the moon! Monica is so friendly and makes you feel at home!

5th Jan 2017

This place is amazing! Comfortable, relaxing, clean, beautiful...I wish I stayed much longer. I'll be back!

• England, Female, 25-30
27th Dec 2016

El Galope is absolutely incredible! You must stay here if you're heading to Colonia. Miguel and Monica are the nicest hosts, and they take such good care of the farm. It's so beautiful there - with no wifi, a pool, a secret hammock and amazing scenery, it's the perfect place to shut down and relax. The home cooked food is amazing, and you can see every star in the sky at night. I've never experienced anything like it! Also, you have to try out the horse riding lessons - they're awesome. 5 stars!

• China, Female, 25-30
26th Dec 2016

Miguel and Monica are so nice and helpful. It's a garden, 15 mins by taxi from valdense. But they can pick up you after you get off the bus. The place is very quiet and beautiful. The dogs and cats are lovely. You will enjoy it if you take a horse riding.

• England, Female, 31-40
8th Nov 2016

Excellent one night stay here. I was able to totally relax, enjoyed delicious food and good wine in beautiful surroundings. Miguel and Monica were extremely welcoming and really looked after me. Monica's home cooked food was a real treat and the horse ride with Miguel was a lot of fun. He's an excellent teacher and I felt totally safe at all times. The place was spotless and the rooms cosy and comfortable. They also have a great sauna and pool within the grounds. Wish I could have stayed longer!

• Argentina, Couple, 25-30
8th Oct 2016

Excellent place to rest and relax! Thanks Miguel and Mónica for your attention in our trip. The cabalgata was an incredible experience.

• USA, Male, 31-40
27th Jul 2016

I had a great time at El Galope. Miguel and Monica were extremely hospitable and friendly. It felt like I was staying at a family friends place (which happened to be an amazing farm in the beautiful country side). I don't think I've slept so well in weeks, including when I'm at home. I had 3 home cooked meals, sauna, a glass of wine and over 3 hours on horseback, not to mention the friendly dogs and cats. The area is beautiful and best experienced on a horse.