El Granado Reviews

Conde de Tendillas 7, Granada, Spain

Best hostel ever. Stay there!

• 27th Aug 2015

This was a really great stay, the staff is super nice and helpful. Everything is clean and comfortable to relax and enjoy. The Hostel is pretty quiet but it has everything you need and it's really close to the city center, thus pretty convenient. lt's also ideal for family's but for young people too!! you should really stay here if you go to granada 😉

This hostel is so clean, looks like new. Friendly N helpful staff. It is easy to get around. Fast internet,

This hostel exceeded all expectations and proved to be great value for money, very comfortable and clean. Breakfast stayed open pretty late and the kitchen was very modern and well kitted out. Our room which was a private room was really clean and very nice and was surprising value for money. Would certainly recommend to all types of travellers be that family's, individuals or young groups.

it was a very nice stay! thank you very much,,, if i would come to granada again ... i would stay there definitely!!!!!

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Greece

Everything about this place is great. Central, amazing staff and very homely accommodation.

Outstanding hostel. Beautiful building and setting. The staff were excellent and helped me out a ton. I'd be shocked if there is a hostel that can top this anywhere in Granada.

Nice small hostel in a great old building , with super helpful staff. The triple decker bed in the four person dorm was wiggly , and those sleeping in it had disrupted sleep, but that was our only complaint.

El Granada was clean and comfortable. A bit pricey but the air-conditioning was crucial during this exceptionally hot summer.

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Staff is very helpful with advises and tips, clean rooms and good security measures. Location is in the center between Train station and Alhambra. 10 min walk to the old Sooq, 15 min to the Mulsim touristic region and 20 min walk to Alhambra. the only negative side was that beds were a little bit shaky but still ok. I wish if they would consider putting some more stable beds. Breakfast was not the best ever but i think for 2.5 euro it was more than fair

This is the cleanest place I have ever been. the employees were great and it has a nice A/C I will comeback here for sure, it is close to everything. I could not ask for anything better.

Nothing to complain about. Clean, nice staff, nice room and great location. Should be possible to buy water even late at night after the staff has gone home. A vending machine of some kind.

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Norway

Had a wonderful stay here! Nice and relaxed guests and the staff are very friendly. Amazing value for money.

great, small, homey hostel. loved how clean everything was. staff was super nice and helpful. breakfast included was simple, but appreciated nonetheless. a/c was great.

El Granado exceeded all of our expectations! The hostel is very charming and well decorated. When we arrived we were greeted by enthusiastic staff members and the community space downstairs allowed us to meet our fellow hostel-guests quickly. We also enjoyed the wall art! The only frustrations we had were some of the hidden charges that weren't transparent in the beginning. We were charged for renting towels and for drinking a bottled water that we were unaware cost money.

• 24th Jul 2015

Best Hostel I have ever stayed at. Very clean, very friendly staff, awesome location. Will for sure stay here again.

A very clean, comfortable hostel in a good, quiet location. It felt like a friendly place with guests mingling and feeling comfortable to hang out, cook in the kitchen and relax on the patio

I survived many hostels but this one was the best I've ever stayed in and the staff was very helpfull.

This is a great hostel. Possibly the best I've ever stayed in! Marcelo and Debora were helpful, friendly, welcoming and warm. The architecture great with high ceilings and a great layout that give good sense of privacy. The common areas are well looked after and nicely decorated. I will be recommending this place to anyone visiting Granada.

Hands down the best hostel I've stayed at. Clean, organized, well maintained. Staff took time to explain the city, showers immaculate, kitchen tidy.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5