El Granado Reviews

Conde de Tendillas 7, Granada, Spain

it's a hostel but feels like home. in a fantastic location. it's close to all the major attractions but in a quiet area. thumb up

I have traveled to many many places and i think el granado is The best hostel i have never been. Really cheap, beautiful, warm, clean, with helpful staff and a great atmosphere. Wouldnt hesitate in going back to this hostel again.

a little bit difficult to find but very cosy. The rooms are clean and secure. Staff is friendly and communicative. Had wonderful time.

Certainly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in - and I've been traveling quite a lot. The staff really seems to like their job and the hostel's just amazing - thanks!

Gorgeous hostel -- there was an inner courtyard that was really relaxing to sit in. The hostel was definitely a hands-off one -- the staff didn't organize any activities for those staying and didn't interact much with them beyond check-in and check-out, but I preferred this. I was almost robbed while walking around the Albaicín, so I do wish they had given some warnings for tourists, but other than that, I really enjoyed everything.

El granado is a wonderful place, cross between a Hostel, a proper Hotel and a cosy home :-) Great atmosphere, really nice helpful staff, and very clean !

really cosy hostel! well located and with nice people! :D

• 1st Dec 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at El Granado, the beds and furniture are all very new and clean, and I really like the "loft apartment" feel to the building and rooms. The kitchen and common area is also very cozy and welcoming. Wifi works great everywhere!

I had an upstairs apartment room that was very nice, cute, and homey. The staff was incredible and sat me down to tell me everything about the hostel and the city as well as giving me inside advice.

Our room was too small. It was clean, stuff was nice and location is very good.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Croatia
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you for your hospitality, everything was perfect!

• 24th Nov 2014

El Granado was very accommodating and centrally located. I really felt I got a great value for my money and the cleanliness was impeccable for a hostel of this size. Thanks for a great stay!

• 20th Nov 2014

We liked our stay at the hostel. Staff was friendly and rooms were clean. in 10 minutes you could walk to the heart of the city of Granada. Breakfast costs 2,50 and is basic but decent. Hallway stank from a bad odeur coming from the shower/toilet area. Otherwise very good. Heating in room, towels, linnens,... Good wifi

Great staff, location, and hostel.

Great place, beautiful inside; staff very professional and friendly :)

That was great time. Lovely rooms, lovely staff and spotlessly clean. If i go back to Granada i will definitly come back !

Love this hostel. Lena and Freddie were such welcoming staff who really helped us feel like locals in Granada. The place is small which means the vibe is perfect for meeting and getting to know people. The rooms are really lovely as well. My favourite hostel I have stayed in in Europe to date. Thanks so much for having us.

• 7th Nov 2014

be careful, there is no 4bed mixed dorm! instead you get a 3bed dorm in which all 3 beds are above each other, very uncomfortable.

Nice place, good beds, good location, I felt that the atmosphere was slightly disappointing, but that might just be when I went, but it is good for a more chilled/quiet stay.

Our first experience with a hostel and it could not have been better.

« first « Prev 1 2 3