El Granado Reviews

Conde de Tendillas 7, Granada, Spain

Good and clean place, well located. Recommended.

we had a very nice time in the hostel; only negatif point would be that there was at night noise from entering/closing doors from the others rooms; the walls don't seem very thick! breakfast was also very nice!

The hostel was really clean with nice big lockers and the staff were friendly and helpful. The location is also great, in walking distance of everything in granada.

One of the beautiful hostels, I've ever stayed in Spain. Clean, cozy and friendly host. Worth staying and value for money. Perfectly suitable for families as well. Located at convenient place.

Upon check-in, the receptionist went over a map of Granada with me, pointing out where good tapas and cheap bars are, as well as explaining a little about the history of the city. Very helpful!!

We've been traveling around Andalucia for 3 weeks and this is the best hostel we've ever stayed in! You immediately feel very welcomed when you arrive there, staff is amazing; very friendly and helpful. Everything was working so well, air conditioning, wifi and it was so clean. Also, breakfast was so satisfying and just 2.5 euros which totally worth it. We would definitely stay there again.

Cool hostel!

It was an amazing stay, me and my girlfriend enjoyed time we spent here and Granada. We thought that the guys in the hotel love their job very much and this thing is reflected on every corner in the hotel. Fully recommended!

We only stayed for one night and we immediately felt welcome by all the staff! They were really helpful and had lots of suggestions to help us decide what we wanted to do with our time. We were surprised by how clean and well presented our room and the facilities were and would definitely come to stay again.

• 16th Jan 2015

Best hostel I have ever stayed. The staff is beyond friendly and helpful, especially Freddy and Greg. The staff there is always willing to help and they know the city well to point anyone in the proper direction. The hostel is always clean and everything seems to be in decent or better condition (toilets, bathrooms, lamps, sockets, computers, couches, beds, sheets, etc.) When I come back to Granda, I'm staying at El Granado again.

El Granado was one of the best "hostels" we've ever stayed in which, at this point, is saying something: best run, best facilities, friendliest and helpful staff, etc. We had a private double room and shared two well equipped bathrooms. The location was great for exploring Granada, it was an easy walk from the train station, and fetting to the main bus station was also easy. I'd say it was our best time in Spain -- which is saying something. ;^) We hope to be back in a year or two!

Very good value for money. 2-bed dorm very cramped if you have big suitcases and like space - just something to bear in mind, but lovely quaint rooms and hostel. Breakfast was really good compared to many other hostels in Europe, even though it cost extra, which was fine, especially considering the room rates were good value. Explanations re. breakfast, WIFI password, etc. would have been useful on arrival, but then we should have thought to ask. Staff generally pleasant, would recommend it.

The hostel is very nice and clean. The position is very good and the staff is really kind.

I really enjoyed my stay in this wonderful hostel. I found the staff very friendly and helpful and gave very good recommendations in regards to where to eat and where to go. There is a nice homely feel to this hostel. They do a great breakfast for 2.50, which is worth it!! The only thing I would suggest is having actually numbers on the doors of the rooms, as it can be a bit of a maze trying to find your room on the first night.

The hostel is amazing! Is super well located, and the staff is really kind. The breakfast is worthy, they have coffee, bread, ham, cheese, tea for just 2,50! The dorms has heating and the cleaning is also very good!

• 4th Jan 2015

Nice stuffs, very helpful. Cool old building. But beds are really small.

Very helpful staff, gave us good tips on getting tickets for the Alhambra and provided an early checkout. All facilities and furniture are brand new and of excellent quality. Room was very warm and comfortable. Excellent location: in the city center, but on a quiet side-street.

It was great. Everyone was so nice and it was very clean.

• 29th Dec 2014

The staff were wonderful, the hostel was very clean and cute, and we were able to store our stuff there after checkout, which was very convenient.

Was really pleased with our stay at El Granado . Goyo was a fantastic host . Rooms were a tad small (three bunks to a bed so its a bit of a squeeze ) but very clean and comfy. Would definitely go back again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3