El Granado Reviews

Conde de Tendillas 7, Granada, Spain

This is the cleanest place I have ever been. the employees were great and it has a nice A/C I will comeback here for sure, it is close to everything. I could not ask for anything better.

great, small, homey hostel. loved how clean everything was. staff was super nice and helpful. breakfast included was simple, but appreciated nonetheless. a/c was great.

El Granado exceeded all of our expectations! The hostel is very charming and well decorated. When we arrived we were greeted by enthusiastic staff members and the community space downstairs allowed us to meet our fellow hostel-guests quickly. We also enjoyed the wall art! The only frustrations we had were some of the hidden charges that weren't transparent in the beginning. We were charged for renting towels and for drinking a bottled water that we were unaware cost money.

• 24th Jul 2015

I survived many hostels but this one was the best I've ever stayed in and the staff was very helpfull.

This is a great hostel. Possibly the best I've ever stayed in! Marcelo and Debora were helpful, friendly, welcoming and warm. The architecture great with high ceilings and a great layout that give good sense of privacy. The common areas are well looked after and nicely decorated. I will be recommending this place to anyone visiting Granada.

Hands down the best hostel I've stayed at. Clean, organized, well maintained. Staff took time to explain the city, showers immaculate, kitchen tidy.

This hostel has made me feel like home. We came into welcoming arms and comfort. The staff are absolutely incredible and are more than happy to assist you with whatever you need. We went on a hiking tour with one of the staff which turned out to be one of the highlights of our trip so far. We than proceeded to have a couple drinks and tapas together with the big group which made the night all the better. If you are looking to relax and have a good time than I recommend this hostel.

It's really the best hostel I've ever visited. It's clean, huge, comfortable and also well designed! Personal is really friendly, and despise the elegant atmosphere it's also the right place to make new friends and have fun. Really, my best compliments to the staff.

The hostel was very nice and welcoming as well as thr staff. We had a pleasant stay and i would love to stay there again !

• 18th Jul 2015

It is a very beautiful and cosy place and we have a sweet private room which I love it. The staff are nice there and helpful. I love this hostel and will recommend to other people for sure!

We had an excellent stay at this hostel! We booked a room for two persons and it felt like living in a hotel because the room was just so big. I definetely recommend staying there while you are in Granada.

It was a great place to stay. The guy that checked me in (think he was the owner) was awesome, a great guy. Lockers, keys, good location, clean, really couldn't ask for much more. 100% recommended.

We booked in to this hostel because it was meant to have air conditioning. The days we stayed in Malagar the temperatures were 40 degrees plus. Our room was not air conditioned and wifi was not available in the room. The windows opened on to the street so the noise and traffic fumes wafted in.. I complained and was moved to the "attic". The "attic" is a very nice self contained flat with seperate bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette, lliving and dining area all air conditioned and with wifi.

The loveliest old house dates to the 1300s. In the dorms the bunks are 3 stories high. Glad I was only the second storey of the bunk. Massive lockers. Bathrooms perfect for the need. Great kitchen and chill out space. Nicely located not far from the Cathedral. Only unfortunate thing is the kitchen is locked from 11pm to 8am, I had an early bus so my food got left in the fridge as couldn't access it.

WiFi didn't work one night, but Freddy is an excellent host. Would definitely stay here again!

• 14th Jul 2015

El Granado was unbelievably cute and clean! It felt like a home. The staff were friendly and helpful. The location was great as well. Next time I visit Granada I will stay here!

Very Nice hostel, there is nothing to complain about.

bunk beds 3 , its sound and move with any movement, it is very difficuld to sleep , since only move an arm , all bunk moves and with it the 3 people

Great location and a really nice hostel. Lovely city. Air con is great, big lockers and comfortable rooms. And agood kitchen also.

Love The atmosphere! Staff was also very nice. Just felt like home. Breakfast was cheap and good and they will do your laundry too, just give it to them. Nice bathroom with shower and toilet together and a ok but not-that-nice big shared bathroom. 4 bed Room was really small and I didn't really like the three level bunk bed. Anyway, I love staying at this place and couldn't recommend it enough!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4