El Granado Reviews

Conde de Tendillas 7, Granada, Spain

Excellent lockers for storing luggage, extremely secure and clean hostel in a gorgeous 14th century building, good breakfast for 2.50, fully stocked kitchen, good atmosphere, bed is comfortable and made for you, good location very near the cathedral and city center. What more can you ask for? The building is a little chilly (I visited in November), so just don't expect to waltz around in a tee-shirt... Hardly a complaint. Staff very helpful, let me store my bag for hours. Only there one night.

This place is so beautiful and comfortable- way too good to be called a hostel! more like an affordable boutique B&B with dorms. Breakfast was great, and i cannot forget to mention the wonderful staff too .

Freddy was great. He sat me down when I arrived and took me through everything to do and see in Granada. The kitchen and lounge was amazing.

Wonderful hostel with friendly staff and superb facilities. Has a very nice kitchen and common area, large rooms. A very quiet place so not a party hostel, but great for a good nights sleep.

Really nice place and confy beds, the owners are passionate and professionals.

3-tier bunk beds are fine if they're built properly (ie. sturdy frame fastened to the floor or the wall) but the beds here were flimsy and poorly designed. I could feel every little movement of the people in the other beds. Climbing to the top bunk felt like trying to scale a pile of toothpicks. Everything else was fine.

One of the best hostel I've ever been. Stuff was great.

Granada was Amazing, I wished I had stayed longer, the hostel had info on a free walking tour which was one of the best tours I had been on during my trip through Europe with picturesque scenes. The Hostel was friendly, clean, supplied lockers with locks for luggage overall good experience.

Fantastic location- within minutes of the cathedral, my room was brilliant- comfy bed, lovely shower- more like a boutique hotel! Breakfast was €2:50 and plentiful Kitchen was small but very well equipped! The guy who was working in the mornings was very lovely! Wouldn't hesitate to go back to this hostel again

I kept hitting my head on my bunk bed because they are stacked 3 high... Something to note. Maybe request not to be in that room if tight places bother you ;). Other than that, good hostel!

Overall good experience, there are only 2 points I'd like to mention: - My bed was a 3 bunk beds very difficult to climb, I guess this is to maximize the revenues but having to target a little stool to go down was tricky and I'm not small... - We can't access the kitchen before 8am which is very annoying when you have to leave earlier and have your things in the fridge

muy bueno

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Latvia

One of the best I have stayed so far , very clean and great breakfast for 2.5€. Staff extremely helpful. Great kitchen and great lounge area.

Lovely hostel nice and modern, bathrooms were very clean but could have been improved by a private area to get changed in. Easy walk everywhere and the lady at the front desk was very helpful

The hostel was spotlessly clean! Staff were very friendly & helpful & the location was fantastic! Would recommend staying here!

Nothing to say rather than cozy, good location, helpful staff and nice, they gave as the best indications to get the tickets to the alambra easily. Some people to met would have been nice, the hostel was not very bussy due to the season I guess. 100% recomended.

We had a lovely stay in el Granado, the staff were really informative friendly the hostel has a love vibe and the building is beautiful. Can't wait to go back! Our room in the attic was huge - great value for money and very nice.

• 9th Sep 2015

El Granado was a nice hostel-- quiet and close to the cathedral. The staff was very nice and helpful... I was only there for 13 hours, so she helped me make the most of my trip.

Best hostel ever. Stay there!

This was a really great stay, the staff is super nice and helpful. Everything is clean and comfortable to relax and enjoy. The Hostel is pretty quiet but it has everything you need and it's really close to the city center, thus pretty convenient. lt's also ideal for family's but for young people too!! you should really stay here if you go to granada 😉

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4