El Granado Reviews

Conde de Tendillas 7, Granada, Spain

Very clean hostel with comfortable beds. The bathrooms were always clean and the showers were great! I loved the common room areas to hang out in! It was nice and quiet and the staff was very friendly!

Staff was wonderful

• 21st May 2015

This is the greatest accommodation that I have found anywhere so far! Hostel was bright clean, not even a crumb on the floor... Place was perfect - also parking a minute away, cheap and secure! Everything you have to see was minutes walking, staff was awesome and so helpful and aware of tourists needs and questions... They peovide also breakfast, and even if u r a bit late cor it they will still give u more food! Atmosphere was cosy and u can easily get thw feeling you are at your own house

• 15th May 2015
  • Bulgaria

Best accommodation on hostel world we have ever stayed in. A boutique hotel.

Great staff and nice atmosphere, breakfast was good.

I had a great experience for the one night I stayed in El Granado Hostel. The facilities were perfect and the staff were extremely friendly. The hostel itself in really well organised and has lots of space to relax after a big day walking around the city.

Great hostel, nice rooms and clean. Apart from the staff sending us in the total wrong direction to our next hostel we had a great stay.

I enjoyed my stay at El Granado and found the staff to be extremely helpful and informative. I appreciated the time and patience a member of the staff team took to support me to purchase a football ticket for the Real Madrid v Seville game, which was a memorable experience. The breakfast was great.

Our stay at El Granada was great. The staff is by far the MOST supportive I have met. They have so many insider tips to give, so if anything they are experts on the city. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean and we found the beds to be very comfortable. The only thing lacking was that there is no shampoo or soap. We met a fantastic group of people and the hostel has a good social vibe. Breakfast is also fantastic, great value for money.

The hostel was fine but the beds were not comfortable as they were 3 cabins. Did not like the showers with curtains and without private place to dress In regards of the main attractions the staff helped a lot but in regards of food recommendations they did not say much about that

Everything is excellent!! Especially staffs are incredibly nice and helpful. I was really happy during staying there. I highly recommend this hosel!!! 10 of 10!!!

Nice and clean, very helpful and nice staff, good beds.

Solid hostel. I wish the location was better.

A beautiful old house spoiled by Ikea. Woke up each morning to the scent of cigarette smoke from the courtyard (staff). Information from staff about key places / activities inaccurate or out of date. Too expensive for what it is.

Great Hostel. Excellent location. We stayed in a private room and it was great value for money. We would stay again if we ever decide to visit Granada and we would recommended this hostel highly. Thanks loads to all the El Granado staff.

Great hostel,staff help full good location great stay would stay again here

A lovely hostel, with very friendly staff.

It has a warm friendly atmosphere in a great position. One of the best hostels we have been in.

I had a good stay at EL Granado. The staff was very kind and gave me all information about the city that I needed to best enjoying my time. The room and cleanness were good, just my bed that was not so comfortable.

El Granado is a nice place to stay! The stuff is really friendly and they recommend really good places to see or to walk around.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4