El Granado Reviews

Conde de Tendillas 7, Granada, Spain

We only stayed for one night and we immediately felt welcome by all the staff! They were really helpful and had lots of suggestions to help us decide what we wanted to do with our time. We were surprised by how clean and well presented our room and the facilities were and would definitely come to stay again.

• 16th Jan 2015

Very good value for money. 2-bed dorm very cramped if you have big suitcases and like space - just something to bear in mind, but lovely quaint rooms and hostel. Breakfast was really good compared to many other hostels in Europe, even though it cost extra, which was fine, especially considering the room rates were good value. Explanations re. breakfast, WIFI password, etc. would have been useful on arrival, but then we should have thought to ask. Staff generally pleasant, would recommend it.

I really enjoyed my stay in this wonderful hostel. I found the staff very friendly and helpful and gave very good recommendations in regards to where to eat and where to go. There is a nice homely feel to this hostel. They do a great breakfast for 2.50, which is worth it!! The only thing I would suggest is having actually numbers on the doors of the rooms, as it can be a bit of a maze trying to find your room on the first night.

The hostel is amazing! Is super well located, and the staff is really kind. The breakfast is worthy, they have coffee, bread, ham, cheese, tea for just 2,50! The dorms has heating and the cleaning is also very good!

• 4th Jan 2015

Nice stuffs, very helpful. Cool old building. But beds are really small.

Very helpful staff, gave us good tips on getting tickets for the Alhambra and provided an early checkout. All facilities and furniture are brand new and of excellent quality. Room was very warm and comfortable. Excellent location: in the city center, but on a quiet side-street.

It was great. Everyone was so nice and it was very clean.

• 29th Dec 2014

The staff were wonderful, the hostel was very clean and cute, and we were able to store our stuff there after checkout, which was very convenient.

Was really pleased with our stay at El Granado . Goyo was a fantastic host . Rooms were a tad small (three bunks to a bed so its a bit of a squeeze ) but very clean and comfy. Would definitely go back again.

A perfect spot to stay! Nice accomodation & value for money. Friendly staff (mostly met Freddy) giving you the feeling of coming home. They gave loads of hints for tapas bars and nice walks. We went during christmas period and enjoyed the cosy atmosphere in the living room. Just book ;-)

Very nice staff, told us everything about Granada! Everything good here!

it's a hostel but feels like home. in a fantastic location. it's close to all the major attractions but in a quiet area. thumb up

I have traveled to many many places and i think el granado is The best hostel i have never been. Really cheap, beautiful, warm, clean, with helpful staff and a great atmosphere. Wouldnt hesitate in going back to this hostel again.

Very nice hostel, good location. the rooms are very good and the lobby also.

a little bit difficult to find but very cosy. The rooms are clean and secure. Staff is friendly and communicative. Had wonderful time.

Certainly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in - and I've been traveling quite a lot. The staff really seems to like their job and the hostel's just amazing - thanks!

Gorgeous hostel -- there was an inner courtyard that was really relaxing to sit in. The hostel was definitely a hands-off one -- the staff didn't organize any activities for those staying and didn't interact much with them beyond check-in and check-out, but I preferred this. I was almost robbed while walking around the Albaicín, so I do wish they had given some warnings for tourists, but other than that, I really enjoyed everything.

El granado is a wonderful place, cross between a Hostel, a proper Hotel and a cosy home :-) Great atmosphere, really nice helpful staff, and very clean !

really cosy hostel! well located and with nice people! :D

• 1st Dec 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at El Granado, the beds and furniture are all very new and clean, and I really like the "loft apartment" feel to the building and rooms. The kitchen and common area is also very cozy and welcoming. Wifi works great everywhere!

« first « Prev 1 2 3