El Granado Reviews

Conde de Tendillas 7, Granada, Spain

I had a good stay at EL Granado. The staff was very kind and gave me all information about the city that I needed to best enjoying my time. The room and cleanness were good, just my bed that was not so comfortable.

The best hostel I stayed in Spain! Staff is very friendly and helpful. Moreover the hostel is super cosy, clean and nice to stay in. It trully helped me to chill out and enjoy my holiday😊 Thank you for making my stay special:)

Brilliant hostel! Great staff. No hesitation in recommending.

Great place to stay in Granada! Large lockers, and big beds. Nice kitchen and common area. Walkable distance to major sites and plazas. The receptionist, Goyo, is knowledgable, helpful, and a lot of fun. Definitely a place that puts in a lot of effort towards quality. I felt very welcome here, and would definitely return if I go back to Granada.

Maybe the best hostel I've ever stayed in! It's like a BnB! Super nice staff (got there early in the morning after a night bus from Madrid and got to take a shower

A nice place to stay and well located in relation to a lot of the major sights.

Great hostel with super staff. Big clean bathrooms and a nice common area and kitchen. Triple decker bunk beds!

Great staff!

Good and clean place, well located. Recommended.

we had a very nice time in the hostel; only negatif point would be that there was at night noise from entering/closing doors from the others rooms; the walls don't seem very thick! breakfast was also very nice!

The hostel was really clean with nice big lockers and the staff were friendly and helpful. The location is also great, in walking distance of everything in granada.

One of the beautiful hostels, I've ever stayed in Spain. Clean, cozy and friendly host. Worth staying and value for money. Perfectly suitable for families as well. Located at convenient place.

Upon check-in, the receptionist went over a map of Granada with me, pointing out where good tapas and cheap bars are, as well as explaining a little about the history of the city. Very helpful!!

We've been traveling around Andalucia for 3 weeks and this is the best hostel we've ever stayed in! You immediately feel very welcomed when you arrive there, staff is amazing; very friendly and helpful. Everything was working so well, air conditioning, wifi and it was so clean. Also, breakfast was so satisfying and just 2.5 euros which totally worth it. We would definitely stay there again.

Cool hostel!

It was an amazing stay, me and my girlfriend enjoyed time we spent here and Granada. We thought that the guys in the hotel love their job very much and this thing is reflected on every corner in the hotel. Fully recommended!

We only stayed for one night and we immediately felt welcome by all the staff! They were really helpful and had lots of suggestions to help us decide what we wanted to do with our time. We were surprised by how clean and well presented our room and the facilities were and would definitely come to stay again.

• 16th Jan 2015

Best hostel I have ever stayed. The staff is beyond friendly and helpful, especially Freddy and Greg. The staff there is always willing to help and they know the city well to point anyone in the proper direction. The hostel is always clean and everything seems to be in decent or better condition (toilets, bathrooms, lamps, sockets, computers, couches, beds, sheets, etc.) When I come back to Granda, I'm staying at El Granado again.

El Granado was one of the best "hostels" we've ever stayed in which, at this point, is saying something: best run, best facilities, friendliest and helpful staff, etc. We had a private double room and shared two well equipped bathrooms. The location was great for exploring Granada, it was an easy walk from the train station, and fetting to the main bus station was also easy. I'd say it was our best time in Spain -- which is saying something. ;^) We hope to be back in a year or two!

Very good value for money. 2-bed dorm very cramped if you have big suitcases and like space - just something to bear in mind, but lovely quaint rooms and hostel. Breakfast was really good compared to many other hostels in Europe, even though it cost extra, which was fine, especially considering the room rates were good value. Explanations re. breakfast, WIFI password, etc. would have been useful on arrival, but then we should have thought to ask. Staff generally pleasant, would recommend it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4