El Granado Reviews

Conde de Tendillas 7, Granada, Spain

Nice and clean, very helpful and nice staff, good beds.

A beautiful old house spoiled by Ikea. Woke up each morning to the scent of cigarette smoke from the courtyard (staff). Information from staff about key places / activities inaccurate or out of date. Too expensive for what it is.

Great Hostel. Excellent location. We stayed in a private room and it was great value for money. We would stay again if we ever decide to visit Granada and we would recommended this hostel highly. Thanks loads to all the El Granado staff.

Great hostel,staff help full good location great stay would stay again here

A lovely hostel, with very friendly staff.

It has a warm friendly atmosphere in a great position. One of the best hostels we have been in.

I had a good stay at EL Granado. The staff was very kind and gave me all information about the city that I needed to best enjoying my time. The room and cleanness were good, just my bed that was not so comfortable.

El Granado is a nice place to stay! The stuff is really friendly and they recommend really good places to see or to walk around.

The best hostel I stayed in Spain! Staff is very friendly and helpful. Moreover the hostel is super cosy, clean and nice to stay in. It trully helped me to chill out and enjoy my holiday😊 Thank you for making my stay special:)

Nice hostel with a cosy and friendly atmosphere . The facilities were all nice and modern but only complaint is that te hot water was not very reliable . Some people took cold showers when I was there and my shower seemed to be switching between scorching hot or freezing cold .. I couldn't seem to get the temperature to stay at the right spot . It was cold and windy when I was there but hopefully they will sort it out for those cold days!

Brilliant hostel! Great staff. No hesitation in recommending.

Great place to stay in Granada! Large lockers, and big beds. Nice kitchen and common area. Walkable distance to major sites and plazas. The receptionist, Goyo, is knowledgable, helpful, and a lot of fun. Definitely a place that puts in a lot of effort towards quality. I felt very welcome here, and would definitely return if I go back to Granada.

Maybe the best hostel I've ever stayed in! It's like a BnB! Super nice staff (got there early in the morning after a night bus from Madrid and got to take a shower

The hostel is in a beautiful old house with a homely kitchen and courtyard. The rooms are modern with big lockers. It has a nice intimate atmosphere. Breakfast could be better for the $$ if not it should be included. It is a very unique and charming hostel!!

Very nice place. Common rooms and kitchen are wonderful. Spacious rooms with big lockers. Very hot showers. Loved it.

A nice place to stay and well located in relation to a lot of the major sights.

Great hostel with super staff. Big clean bathrooms and a nice common area and kitchen. Triple decker bunk beds!

Great staff!

Good and clean place, well located. Recommended.

we had a very nice time in the hostel; only negatif point would be that there was at night noise from entering/closing doors from the others rooms; the walls don't seem very thick! breakfast was also very nice!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4