El Granado Reviews

Conde de Tendillas 7, Granada, Spain

A comfortable stay. Can recommend to other travellers.

Parking directions were vague, but we would highly recommend El Granado.

The staff in El Granado are very nice and funny, they are so nice to treat me as a friend and also give me many recommendations to visit Granada. And I also like the room, kitchen room.....the decoration is worm. If u will stay in Granada, just choose El Granado!

Amazing time.

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Puerto Rico

good location, great staff, clean

The best hostel in which I've been in my trip around Spain! I felt like at home with my friends!!! I love guys!!! ;-) The peruan pisco is all for you!!!

I had a wonderful experience here, definitely stay at El Granado. I was traveling alone and felt instantly at home with help from all the friendly staff and the other guests. It is located very close to all the main attractions, is quiet and relaxed with comfortable bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, lounges and ROOFTOP! El Granado is quite small in numbers, which allowed me to get to know and hang out with most of the other guests. I loved it, and didn't want to leave!

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed at- so comfortable, really beautiful, well run, and full of really interesting and friendly people. I couldn't recommend it highly enough!

I stayed two nights in El Granado recently and could not recommend it more. From the moment we were checked in we were shown fantastic spots around Granada for all sorts of activities and tapas bars. The rooms are excellent and I had probably the best nights sleep I've had while travelling. If you are travelling through beautiful Granada I highly encourage you to stay in El Granado.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff was extremely helpful and gave a brief overview of the city. A beautiful place with an awesome small little roof top terrace with a nice view of the city. Will definitely return to this hostel if I ever return to Granada.

Great staff, very helpful. Also kept really clean. A bit on the quite side for solo travellers.

Great place, very neat and clean. Cozy rooms and a nice common room. Few minutes walk from all the main bar areas. Very quiet street.

Very nice hostel, very clean, good beds, very nice and helpful staff, in the city centre, everything in walking distance - I would stay there again!

A little non-typical, but cozy and friendly atmosphere. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Bunk beds were a bit close vertically and one bathroom was a bit awkward in arrangement,

Hugely helpful and welcoming staff, great location and lovely atmosphere.

• 22nd May 2014

Amazing friendly and clean hostel in good location. Made Granada even better. No complaints. Best hostel in Spain so far

Great hostel, extremely clean and in an excellent location. Staff were very knowledgable and friendly! Loved this hostel and loved Granada! will be back again :)

Awesome hostel just a few minutes walk from the Cathedrale and the historic center. The staff were super friendly and gave me a lot of informations right from the check in. Very beautiful and quiet location and there's a 24 hours parking just a street away if you arrive by car (15 Euros for a full day for the parking). Great big kitchen and common room. Highly recommended.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Towels and laundry are a bit overpriced.

This is the best place I have stayed by far, and I have stayed in a lot of places. It was fantastic. Super staff, kitchen, common room and porch, with really comfortable beds and all the little touches that made it feel more like a cute B&B than a hotel or hostel. Very clean and nice!