El Granado Reviews

Conde de Tendillas 7, Granada, Spain

I had a good stay at EL Granado. The staff was very kind and gave me all information about the city that I needed to best enjoying my time. The room and cleanness were good, just my bed that was not so comfortable.

El Granado is a nice place to stay! The stuff is really friendly and they recommend really good places to see or to walk around.

The best hostel I stayed in Spain! Staff is very friendly and helpful. Moreover the hostel is super cosy, clean and nice to stay in. It trully helped me to chill out and enjoy my holiday😊 Thank you for making my stay special:)

Nice hostel with a cosy and friendly atmosphere . The facilities were all nice and modern but only complaint is that te hot water was not very reliable . Some people took cold showers when I was there and my shower seemed to be switching between scorching hot or freezing cold .. I couldn't seem to get the temperature to stay at the right spot . It was cold and windy when I was there but hopefully they will sort it out for those cold days!

Brilliant hostel! Great staff. No hesitation in recommending.

Great place to stay in Granada! Large lockers, and big beds. Nice kitchen and common area. Walkable distance to major sites and plazas. The receptionist, Goyo, is knowledgable, helpful, and a lot of fun. Definitely a place that puts in a lot of effort towards quality. I felt very welcome here, and would definitely return if I go back to Granada.

Maybe the best hostel I've ever stayed in! It's like a BnB! Super nice staff (got there early in the morning after a night bus from Madrid and got to take a shower

The hostel is in a beautiful old house with a homely kitchen and courtyard. The rooms are modern with big lockers. It has a nice intimate atmosphere. Breakfast could be better for the $$ if not it should be included. It is a very unique and charming hostel!!

Very nice place. Common rooms and kitchen are wonderful. Spacious rooms with big lockers. Very hot showers. Loved it.

A nice place to stay and well located in relation to a lot of the major sights.

Great hostel with super staff. Big clean bathrooms and a nice common area and kitchen. Triple decker bunk beds!

Great staff!

Good and clean place, well located. Recommended.

we had a very nice time in the hostel; only negatif point would be that there was at night noise from entering/closing doors from the others rooms; the walls don't seem very thick! breakfast was also very nice!

The hostel was really clean with nice big lockers and the staff were friendly and helpful. The location is also great, in walking distance of everything in granada.

One of the beautiful hostels, I've ever stayed in Spain. Clean, cozy and friendly host. Worth staying and value for money. Perfectly suitable for families as well. Located at convenient place.

Upon check-in, the receptionist went over a map of Granada with me, pointing out where good tapas and cheap bars are, as well as explaining a little about the history of the city. Very helpful!!

We've been traveling around Andalucia for 3 weeks and this is the best hostel we've ever stayed in! You immediately feel very welcomed when you arrive there, staff is amazing; very friendly and helpful. Everything was working so well, air conditioning, wifi and it was so clean. Also, breakfast was so satisfying and just 2.5 euros which totally worth it. We would definitely stay there again.

Cool hostel!

It was an amazing stay, me and my girlfriend enjoyed time we spent here and Granada. We thought that the guys in the hotel love their job very much and this thing is reflected on every corner in the hotel. Fully recommended!