El Granado Reviews

Conde de Tendillas 7, Granada, Spain

Excellent staff, great room, good location - stay here! The staff gave us the best advice on places to eat, definitely follow their tips!

Absolutely the most beautiful hostel I've ever stayed at. The private apartment was gorgeous. I wish I could live here year round.

Lovely hostel with fantastic facilities and wonderful staff who go out of their way to help you. Unfortunately it was lacking any social atmosphere when I was there so not great as a solo traveller. Otherwise everything was perfect, would stay again.

The rooms are very clean and modern with very big lockers, but the bunks are triples and thus a little cramped. The owner is friendly and helpful, but there was a super surly guy who seemed to be an employee hanging around the common room most of the time which gave it kind of an uninviting atmosphere. Additonally, the staff weren't 100% helpful on getting alhambra tickets—they had no idea that you can often buy them shortly in advance on ticketmaster.

Great hostel! Amazing facilities and very friendly staff. Definitely recommend it!

This is a fantastic hostel. I can't imagine a better choice in Granada

• 10th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Loved it!! Fredrik and his cohorts have created a haven of gracious hospitality. Clean rooms, great bathrooms, good breakfast, safe, a reasonable walk from the train station, quick walk to town center with connections to anywhere you want to go, lots of eating options --- and the ever helpful staff! It made my stay in Granada very special. Best wishes for every success

This is a super cozy hostel in a convenient location. Everything was great! The owner Jose was very nice and helpful. Clean and spacious rooms and bathrooms. There is a kitchen available and a very cute rooftop terrace to enjoy meals or hangout with other guests. Although there are set times for breakfast you can have access to it earlier or later if you wish. This was fantastic when I wanted to get an early start in the morning. The fresh squeezed orange juice was amazing!

Great facilities, nice common spaces, very secure. Water pressure was amazing (!) in the one bathroom. Beds were comfy, staff was super helpful once I warmed up to them. Social atmosphere was lacking, I don't think staff did much to create an atmosphere, but maybe guests just weren't as social when I was there. I'm very sensitive to smoke, so I didn't like the smoke coming into my room from the courtyard. Aside from this one issue, I'd definitely stay here again. Great hostel!

Beautiful hostel in good location. Staff was amazing and so helpful and kind. Common areas were lovely, great people, great value for money, especially the private rooms and apartments. Rooms were comfortable, spotless, and restful. Bed was awesome, best night's sleep I had the whole trip. Liked: common areas, staff, comforters on beds, value for the money, comfort. Wifi a little spotty in the rooms, but not a big deal. Reception does close, so let them know about late arrivals. Favorite hostel!

Nice staff. Quite far from bus station and main sites but it's OK for me. 6 bed room presents as 3 level bed X 2.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

This was a beautiful tranquil hostel. It definitely wasn't a 'party' hostel and so it wasn't an environment to easily meet other travellers. Otherwise, it was a very clean, well run, and cozy kind of place.

Central location, close to train station and most big sights in the city. Comfortable and cozy space with plenty of common areas. Very relaxed environment, clean rooms and bathrooms.

A comfortable stay. Can recommend to other travellers.

Parking directions were vague, but we would highly recommend El Granado.

The staff in El Granado are very nice and funny, they are so nice to treat me as a friend and also give me many recommendations to visit Granada. And I also like the room, kitchen room.....the decoration is worm. If u will stay in Granada, just choose El Granado!

Amazing time.

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Puerto Rico

good location, great staff, clean

The best hostel in which I've been in my trip around Spain! I felt like at home with my friends!!! I love guys!!! ;-) The peruan pisco is all for you!!!

I had a wonderful experience here, definitely stay at El Granado. I was traveling alone and felt instantly at home with help from all the friendly staff and the other guests. It is located very close to all the main attractions, is quiet and relaxed with comfortable bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, lounges and ROOFTOP! El Granado is quite small in numbers, which allowed me to get to know and hang out with most of the other guests. I loved it, and didn't want to leave!