El Granado Reviews

Conde de Tendillas 7, Granada, Spain

Hugely helpful and welcoming staff, great location and lovely atmosphere.

• 22nd May 2014

Amazing friendly and clean hostel in good location. Made Granada even better. No complaints. Best hostel in Spain so far

Great hostel, extremely clean and in an excellent location. Staff were very knowledgable and friendly! Loved this hostel and loved Granada! will be back again :)

Awesome hostel just a few minutes walk from the Cathedrale and the historic center. The staff were super friendly and gave me a lot of informations right from the check in. Very beautiful and quiet location and there's a 24 hours parking just a street away if you arrive by car (15 Euros for a full day for the parking). Great big kitchen and common room. Highly recommended.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Towels and laundry are a bit overpriced.

This is the best place I have stayed by far, and I have stayed in a lot of places. It was fantastic. Super staff, kitchen, common room and porch, with really comfortable beds and all the little touches that made it feel more like a cute B&B than a hotel or hostel. Very clean and nice!

I just loved the stay at El Granado! It is a perfect hostel with home - like atmosphere and the hosts are friendly and helpful. The patio at the entrance gives particular charm to the whole place. Moreover, it is very clean and there are enough bathrooms for the guests. Wish I could spend more time in Granada.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Macedonia

This is a great place with great people . and great facilities.

Had a very nice stay at this hostel. Fredrik gave a lot of good pointers for what to see. Thanks!

A fantastic hostel. A friend and I stayed in a twin room and shared a bathroom, but we had two to choose from and so never had to wait in line. Not right in the center of the tourist streets, but totally in the center of the city and within a five min walk from anywhere you might want to go (i.e. cathedral, Albaizin, Calle Elvira, Realejo, etc). Very safe location. Also extremely friendly staff who sat down with us at the beginning and showed us a map on the city and gave us some recommendations

Great place, great staff; very helpful

Manager was a great guy who really takes the time to explain things regarding Granada to you and makes good recommendations on what to visit and where to go for Flamenco etc. Hostel had a very nice flair and friendly atmosphere, everything was held clean and neat as well. Was a little bit hard to find at first because it is located on a small, quiet street, but once you've found your way, it is very convenient to get around to the most important sights. I'd recommend it to anyone visiting.

The lady who checked me in was sooo helpful! She gave me a map and pointed out the things i need to see and do and where to go to eat. I have never experienced anyone give such a detailed introduction and I highly appreciated it. Great hostel all round!

Great clean hostel, centrally located, run by the owners who are extremely knowledgable and helpful!

Staffs was AWESOME!!! If I go back to Granada I'm sure that I would stay El Granado hostel. Nice locker and nice atmosphere. And, the most important thing is you must be the Big fan of Real Madrid!!!

Perfect hostel. The Staff were wonderful and very helpful.

The hostel is awesome and beautiful. Staff is so great too. Best hostel i stood so far!

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Argentina

This hostel is the only hostel in Andalusia with beds large enough for people larger then 1,80m. At least the only one I visited xD. Great rooms, clean bathrooms (we had a room with shared bathroom), very cool persons at the reception (they showed us all the insider places for the best tapas in town) and about a 7 minutes walk away from the city. I recommend this hostel to any one who is planing a visit at granada.

Cool people, wicked kitchen layout. And the bunk rooms were amazing- not your traditional 2-way bunk I'm used to and a great use of space. The lady who we only met on arrival with the long brown wavy hair was really nice and we could have talked to her for hours! The only downside were the showers but when everything else was great, that's not the end of the world Very family friendly and great for all ages- laidback friendly environment so exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend this place!

• 6th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

This is probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff was extremely helpful and the facilities were amazing. The lockers were absolutely gigantic, and the bunks were very solidly built. Highly recommend!