El Granado Reviews

Conde de Tendillas 7, Granada, Andalucia, Spain

The best hostel I have stayed so far! I started my journey during the Christmas holidays and thanks to these guys I never felt I am far from home :) It is close to all the important places, clean, safe and stuff are amazing. I got all the help I need to find my way through Granada, so I would definitely recommend this place!

• 19th Dec 2013
  • Serbia

Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Wished I could have stayed longer. The staff were very helpful.

Really pleasant, informative welcome and stay; beds were comfortable, showers better than most I've encountered and a great location from which to see Granada. I stayed alone (although meeting friends in the city) and never felt unsafe!

I stayed for three nights and everything was great at el granado; the room and the bathrooms were well maintained, staffs were very friendly and helpful, they told me many useful things to do in granada; where to go, what to do and the best places for tapas! I feel like I'm at my own home:) I'll definitely come back to stay here again later :)

• 25th Nov 2013
  • South Korea

I dare you to find a better hostel in all of Spain! Absolutely fantastic, in big part due to the awesome staff members who were so friendly, helpful and caring. Thank you to Freddy, Greg, Lana, Deborah, Kiko and other members, you guys rock! The bedrooms are ideal, the beds comfy and quiet (solidly-built), huge lockers.... The bathrooms were brand-new, had hot water, always clean... The kitchen was well-stocked and practical, good breakfast in the morning for 2euros, Fantastic location...

Hostel was fantastic - more like a hotel with comfortable beds and beautiful roof-top terrace. Easy walking distance to everywhere, and only 10 minutes from the train station. Highly recommended.

This was by far one of the best hostels I've ever staid at. The owners and staff were extremely helpful and friendly and the rooms and bathrooms were very clean, airy, quiet and comfortable and interiors and furnishings were all in new/great condition. The kitchen and terrace/lounge areas were also very nice, useful and comfortable. The wi-fi was great and very handy, but it was only available in the lounge and terrace areas. Thanks Teddy for the wonderful stay!!!

Great location of hostel and the staff were all super friendly and had some great tips for sightseeing (managed to totally avoid the queue for the Alhambra when we thought it was fully booked). The actual hostel is really cool with a central courtyard thing, and a water feature, and exposed brickwork, what more could you want? We stayed in a twin and it was really nice with doors that opened out onto the courtyard and a massive sink. Great breakfast. Stay here!

Carmen the staff member was brilliant. Welcoming, adding additional warmth ideas and suggestions that made my trip memorable. Thanks Carmen.

1 2 Next » last »