El Granado Reviews

Conde de Tendillas 7, Granada, Spain

Staff were incredible. Location is amazing. Granada is a one of a kind city, and El Granado will be the place I stay from here on out. Thank you for the lovely holiday hospitality.

Some of the staff smoke inside the building or on the patio all the rooms surround which makes everything small like cigarettes.

This was definitely a beautiful hostel that was maintained well with clean and high-quality facilities. If you're looking for more of a social environment this might not be the place, as the hostel was full but I only saw two people the whole time. It's quiet and clean, which is sometimes what you want.

Such a lovely hostel, very well decorated! Great facilities. Chill atmosphere.

I enjoyed my stay greatly. Thank you.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Friendly atmosphere, very helpful staff, very clean, conveniently located

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Perfect combination of peaceful and sociable. So clean! Beautiful patio and roof terrace. Lovely neighbourhood. Can't recommend it enough.

Muchísimas gracias, una estancia genial. Me encanta el hostal.

We loved this place. Very helpful staff. She gave a full orientation to the city on our arrival and even offered laundry service in-house when we asked where we could find a laundromat. Room and bathrooms had plenty of space and privacy. Plenty of breakfast options. Lovely common areas. My only small complaint is that our balcony window opened to an area where people would go outdoors to smoke, so we closed the window & used the a/c more than we might otherwise.

Best experience here during my trip in Spain. Great facilities, kind and friendly staff, comfortable bed, clean and bright washroom. The location is close to the places of interest

Fantastic place, a very friendly and helpful staff!

Loved my stay at El Granado! My friend and I had a private room that was cozy and clean and had a great bathroom. The staff was so fun and was always hanging around making conversation and helping us with anything we needed. My favorite part of the hostel was the wonderful kitchen area! Great place to meet other travelers and very spacious. Everyone was able to store their food and cook. Breakfast in the mornings is an additional charge, but well worth it. Would definitely stay here again!

Had such an amazing stay at El Granado that I easily extended my stay multiple times! The staff are fantastic, they are extremely knowledgeable and go out of their way to help you book events and show you the city. The bathrooms are clean and all the beds come with a large locker to store your stuff. Can´t wait to come back xo

the hostel has a great atmosphere and the staff were the most helpful that i have come across in Spain so far and really knew their stuff...the top bunk of a triple decker is a bit of challenge...great to have cooking facilities as well....

I only stayed at El Granado for one night, but it was great! It was not directly beside the main attractions, but only about 10 minutes away. The staff was incredibly kind and helpful, even when I accidentally broke a locker at 8 in the morning! The room and bathroom were simple but clean and convenient. Definitely worth the price!

The owner and host of the hostel is amazing, he takes the time for every visitor to explain everything and you really feel welcome. The breakfast is a good option.

• 21st May 2015

Very clean hostel with comfortable beds. The bathrooms were always clean and the showers were great! I loved the common room areas to hang out in! It was nice and quiet and the staff was very friendly!

Staff was wonderful

• 21st May 2015

This is the greatest accommodation that I have found anywhere so far! Hostel was bright clean, not even a crumb on the floor... Place was perfect - also parking a minute away, cheap and secure! Everything you have to see was minutes walking, staff was awesome and so helpful and aware of tourists needs and questions... They peovide also breakfast, and even if u r a bit late cor it they will still give u more food! Atmosphere was cosy and u can easily get thw feeling you are at your own house

• 15th May 2015
  • Bulgaria

Best accommodation on hostel world we have ever stayed in. A boutique hotel.