El Jardin Hostal

Fabulous 229 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 229 Total Reviews

5th Feb 2017

Nice place. Helpful staff.

21st Aug 2016
6.9

Pros: Centrally located, but found out later other hostels are in even better areas. The garden part of the hostel is very nice Cons: No lockers for security and some random guy opened a door I didn't know existed in my room. Annoying cat trying to get into my room and crawl in bed, should warn guests as I'm allergic. Not very clean, used bandaid on ground next to my bed, mold and/or dirt all over bathroom and dried urine on toilet seat. Winter time, no guests but not their fault.