El Jardin Hostal Reviews

Azara 941 Between Av. EEUU y Tacuary, Asuncion, Paraguay

They say that the have 24 hours reception!! hahaha well I had to find another hotel during the night cause they didn''t opened the door. What kind of review can I leave?? Dicen que atienden la recepción las 24 horas!! Pero tuve que buscar otro hotel porque luego de llegar a las 4am debido al vuelo, no abrieron la puerta. Qué clase de comentarios quieren que les deje?

Great location, standard breakfast and people always there to help or advise. Besides, nowhere else have I experienced such a calm, chill and pleasant atmosphere. Would come again!

Some of the loveliest people in town!

I had an amazing stay at El Jardin. Thomas and the staff who worked there were extremely enthusiastic and helpful and the environment of the hostel was prefect for both relaxing and meeting others. The hostel had character in abundance with beautiful artwork painted by different travellers to the little details such as furnishings that made this one of the most unique places I've stayed. I couldn't recommend El Jardin more and I hope I get to visit again myself!

• 1st Jul 2015

Great location and amazing staff! Thomas is the owner and the friendliest Swede you'll ever meet! The rest of the staff is equally as helpful and the location is perfect. Highly recommend as place to explore underrated Asuncion or just chill out in the lovely garden!

Great Atmosphere. Tom and Maria a very friendly people. It really feels like family there. They help you in any case. Perfect place to stay.

• 21st Jun 2015