El Labrador Hostel Reviews

Cabrakancha street, Pampa de la Alianza 456, between San Agustin & Maruri st., Cusco, Peru

I had one of my best accommodation experiences in Peru in this hostel. The hostel is very close to plaza de armas so is very good location to walk around the city. I went with my partner to a private room and it was very nice and clean. Is a quiet hostel with private rooms where people come and go within four-5 days. The best of my stay was the staff, specially Estela which was very helpful to us by recommending as always the best tours, best places to go and planned us our hole stay in cuzc

We had to wait until 12am to check in but were offered to lie down on a bed while waiting. The owner speaks english, she is nice but the guys were useless when she was not present. No one served us breakfast. They kept our backpacks for free during our trip to machu picchu. They didn't offer us any help to organize it despite what was mentionned in the description. Hostel could be really nice with greater organization. Located in the very center but the street is a bit difficult to find.

Estella is absolutely the most amazing host we have met furing our travels. She helped us organise our Machu Picchu tickets and even booked our onward bus tickets and a taxi to the station. The rest of the staff, particularly Jeanette, went out of their way to make us comfortable, help us with the altitude etc. We had a lovely breakfast (bread, jam and eggs) and the beds were comfy. The bathrooms are pretty dated and shower quality varied in the 3 different rooms we stayed in.

Nice hostel. Staff is very helpful and the water was always hot.

El Labrador was an excellent place to stay and the owners were incredibly helpful. I am often in Cusco both for pleasure and on business, so I've stayed a *many* similar places and El Labrador is a hotel I would definitely return to. Thanks so much for making our time in Cusco great!

View all Cusco Bed and Breakfasts