El Labrador Hostel Reviews

Cabrakancha street, Pampa de la Alianza 456, between San Agustin & Maruri st., Cusco, Peru

We had the best stay at El Labrador, Estrela was awesome and always helping wherever she could. Great place to stay in Cusco

Excellent deal and great location but the guests can get very noisy at night.

Looks like the hostel was build 10 years ago and no maintenance happened after that. Also my group made a tour organized by them and the agreement was to be a group of 10-15 people in maximum. And we decided to pay more for that. But it was actually 30 people. I hate to be made fool.

The service at this hostel was just perfect. Such a nice and helpful staff! Breakfast was delicious and the hostel is located nearby the city center. Totally recomandable.

My wife and I came down with a dose of altitude sickness and the owner went way beyond the call of duty to make sure that we were feeling better as quickly as possible. Great place, great owners!

• 20th Dec 2014

It was basic

• 19th Dec 2014

Very comfortable beds, woderful showers, nice breakfast, very clean, but the best is the staff. They are all very courteous and attentious and will help you with everything you need!

• 11th Dec 2014

Very friendly staff, good location near the main square and not far from San Blas. Big room with comfy bed and great shower. Room did let a lot of light in so sleeping in might be hard for some. There was a 10% service charge added onto the bill which was not made clear on Hostel world.

Estela, the owner of the hostel, is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is pretty good!

I had one of my best accommodation experiences in Peru in this hostel. The hostel is very close to plaza de armas so is very good location to walk around the city. I went with my partner to a private room and it was very nice and clean. Is a quiet hostel with private rooms where people come and go within four-5 days. The best of my stay was the staff, specially Estela which was very helpful to us by recommending as always the best tours, best places to go and planned us our hole stay in cuzc

View all Cusco Bed and Breakfasts