El Manzano

7.6
Very Good 184 Total Reviews

23rd Apr 2017
3.1

When I walked in to the hostel I was greeted quite rudely by a man who appeared to be inconvenienced at my presence. Service was poor. I asked for a map... He said no. He showed me to my room which was cold and dark. The location was not in a good part of town. I couldn't believe the ratings for this location were so high. I could barely sleep... Dogs barked all night. There is a school next door which is extremely loud & woke me up @ 7am with a band. Gettting in and out is difficult too. Bad !

• Spain, Couple, 18-24
4th Dec 2016

Friendly staff. Was rather quite as we were the only ones there but that made it very peaceful. Very good value for money. Breakfast is included and is quite good for a hostal. Very cosy and warm atmosphere. Very clean, especially the kitchen which is uncommon for hostals generally. The tours you can book through them are also very good. Super close to the bus station- easily a 5 minute walk. Also very close to lake titikaka, can easily be walked.