El Manzano

7.8
Very Good 189 Total Reviews

23rd Apr 2017
3.1

When I walked in to the hostel I was greeted quite rudely by a man who appeared to be inconvenienced at my presence. Service was poor. I asked for a map... He said no. He showed me to my room which was cold and dark. The location was not in a good part of town. I couldn't believe the ratings for this location were so high. I could barely sleep... Dogs barked all night. There is a school next door which is extremely loud & woke me up @ 7am with a band. Gettting in and out is difficult too. Bad !