El Manzano Reviews

Av. El Puerto 449, Puno, Peru

Excellent in ail aspects

El Manzano was a good small hotel. Rooms are fresh repainted. Bathroom was simple but spacious and shower was hot. Breakfast is simple as well as the breakfast room. We were able to get the breakfast a little bit early as we had to leave before 6h30. Negativ point, they didn't make the room during the day and didn't change the towel, which never dry in this location.

Location was about halfway to the Port for boat trips & main square, about a 10 minute walk at night & I guess you should be aware at night although I felt safe. The hostel is nice. There is a sunny courtyard. Rooms are clean & spacious. Good value. The staff was nice & helpful, even with the language barrier - they only speak spanish. Great Price & room for a private. Shower was hot but its solar power so need to be aware of times - they post this. Good, fast Wifi. I was happy with my choice

Helpful management; generally thr place is very good value for money.

There was no hot water at all when I stayed there.

View all Puno Bed and Breakfasts