El Misti Botafogo Hostel e Pousada Reviews

Av. R. Praia de Botafogo 462, Casa 9, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

+Positivo Ubicacion La chica argentina del staff que atiende muy bien Los lockers y las camas La seguridad del barrio -Negativo El resto del staff Cobran la guarda de equipaje Cierran la cocina a las 22 hs El bar es caro Las duchas son con pulsador Cocina poco equipada La señal de wifi es pesima en todo el hostel El cuarto 4 es pasada al 6 por lo que siempre hay gente pasando todo el dia y la noche. La ventana del cuarto 4 no cerraba La tv solo imagen. La musica pesima .

One of the cheapest places I have ever been to and they do offer a lot. The guys from the staff are super nice and willing to help. I highly recommend the place

Great location, staff very welcoming and helpful..will stay again

WiFi was disconnecting all the time, other than that it was pretty cool.

It was fine, however i had some problems with the wifi connection.

• 11th Nov 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Best hostel in Rio! Staff were really helpful and sincere to help you. I booked a tour and I had an unexpected happening and Adrian, the manager, extended his help beyond his means for me to make it to the tour. Then another one which the hang gliding company did not deliver me to the hostel in-time to catch my bus, he extended my stay for free. This was the best hostel I've stayed in my traveling life. Best location when you're in Rio, very near the train and bus station.

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Philippines

O hostel está muito bem localizado, com uma equipe ótima, certamente quando eu for para as bandas de lá, me hospedarei novamente.

The breakfast was very poor.

• 17th Aug 2015

thanks for taking your time in leaving a review. We are sad to hear we did not reach your expectations. However, we are adding now more fruits and cakes in our breakfast. besides of the different types bread, cold meats, cereals, juices, jelly! Hope to see you next time in Brazil!

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels