El Misti Hostel Copacabana Reviews

Travessa Frederico Pamplona n# 20, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great atmosphere:) Roberto was amazing, really helpful and always with smile on his face . Free walking tour to Fawela with Luis was one of the best tours I have been on. I recommend this hostel to anybody who is traveling alone, good place to met people.

Great hostel! Great staff, great location, great breakfast (the juices they serve are delicious!). The atmosphere is great, very fun hostel, and it's very easy to meet new people.

Our stay was ruined by Sofia, whom failed to arrange our airport pickup upon arrival and departure as requested. When we arrived, Sofia was working the desk and asked if we would wait 5 minutes to be checked in because her shift was almost over and her relief would take over in a few minutes... The next morning she promised she would have our transport to the airport at 1730, to no surprise at 1730 there was nothing arranged. Last night in brazil was ruined by one individual.

Wifi was pretty slow get up early to get breakfast some staff are really good

Great atmosphere at the hostel. They even set up dinner every night if you want to save on cash. Staff is very helpful. Location of the hostel is ok. A quick 10 mins walk to the main street and Copacabana beach. This hostel is very close to a large supermarket! Though one problem... washrooms are not always accessible, too many people booked in for the amount of washrooms. Plus washrooms were very dirty.

Dear Natalia First of all allow me to thank you for choosing El Misti Hostels as host of your recent vacation. We are glad to know we provided you a relaxing experience, highlighted by our facilities and the excellent service offered by our attentive staff. We look forward to welcome you soon. Kind regards, Management

EL MISTI is a very nice hostel and the atmosphere there is so cool! The guys who work there are really nice and if you ask for something they help you immediately. They also organize funny party! I really enjoyed my time there!

Dear Simona, We truly appreciate your review! Our top priority is to offer an exceptional service to each of our guest and it is very satisfying to read that this was your case. Thank you for your comments, this motivate us to keep putting our best effort in daily job. Kind regards, Management

I enjoyed myself at this hostel. I unfortunately had all of my things stolen while on the beach in Copacabana and the staff gave me money out of their own pocket in order to help me get to the police station. They helped me feel comfortable and helped me from freaking out. In regards to the place itself, they do a good job with the large number of people staying there all of the time and the triple bunk beds are actually very nice for triple bunk beds. It is a loud place, but that works for me.

Dear Lacey, We truly appreciate your review! Our top priority is to offer an exceptional service to each of our guest and it is very satisfying to read that this was your case. Thank you for all your comments, this motivate us to keep putting our best effort in daily job. Kind regards, El Misti Copa Staff "

Great location. Very crowded hostel. Triple bunks in rooms. Too small for amount of people. Sometimes wait for bathroom. Wifi only works if you sit beside router. I rented a private room on airbnb for same price. Noises at night till 1-2am

Dear guest We appreciate your detailed review and we would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on Hostelworld. Please rest assured that we will address your recommendations for the improvement of our hostel. Kind regards, Management

Good localisation - good cooker who cooks every nite - good atmosphère But dont do the Hand gliding with Hostel very bad instructor

• 14th Jul 2014

Dear Melanie, We truly appreciate your review! Thank you for your comments, this motivate us to keep putting our best effort in daily job and inproves other topics. Kind regards, Management

The staff during the day is nice and friendly (Gabriel, Tiago, Sofia), but one day at midnight, the guy in turn did not give us information about nearby restaurants. Very nice trip to Favela Funky Party guided by Ricardo. the hostel was in a very good location from the Copacabana beach, but has very uncomfortable bathrooms, the water heater was not working, there is only one computer available for guests. The breakfast should be better, bad wifi...

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

Dear Eddie We appreciate your detailed review and we would like to thank you for taking the time Please rest assured that we will address your recommendations for the improvement of our hostel. Kind regards, Management "

Loved my time at this hostel during the world cup, great staff very helpful. awesome atmosphere. Breakfast is good and evening meals are excellent.

Dear Jonathan, We truly appreciate your review! Our top priority is to offer an exceptional service to each of our guest and it is very satisfying to read that this was your case. Thank you for your comments, this motivate us to keep putting our best effort in daily job. Kind regards, Management

we were 4 cousins traveling for the world cup. we met a lot of great people and had the time of our lives. would stay here again.

• 25th Jun 2014

Dear Oliver, First of all allow me to thank you for choosing El Misti Hostels as host of your recent vacation. We are glad to know we provided you a relaxing experience, highlighted by our facilities and the excellent service offered by our attentive staff. We look forward to welcome you soon. Kind regards, Management "

I stayed here during the World Cup, so obviously it was extremely busy! It was a great atmosphere, perfect for people travelling alone because it's easy to meet other people and go out with them in the evening! The staff were exceptionally friendly and did everything they could to make you feel welcome.

• 25th Jun 2014

Hello James! First of all allow me to thank you for choosing El Misti Hostels as host of your recent vacation. We are glad to know we provided you a relaxing experience, highlighted by our facilities and the excellent service offered by our attentive staff. We look forward to welcome you soon. Kind regards. Management "

This is the first hostel i stayed at for the world cup and im not sure i could askfor more! Staff were great even when macine wouldnt accept my card (it did eventually) great location and decent breakfast! Would reccomend to everyone!

"Dear Sean First of all allow me to thank you for choosing El Misti Hostels as host of your recent vacation. We are glad to know we provided you a relaxing experience, highlighted by our facilities and the excellent service offered by our attentive staff. We look forward to welcome you soon. Kind regards, Management "

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels