El Misti Hostel Copacabana Reviews

Travessa Frederico Pamplona n# 20, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I wouldn't go rushing back to this hostel, the bathrooms were pretty average, and there were only 3 (that I could find), the social area was quite crammed and the beds were those triple bunks. The location was good- close to the beach and a big supermarket. Breakfast was nice and staff were friendly. A good place if you want to party- but you could probably find better.

Dont choose this hostel for the 'free airport pickup' like I did, I booked the required 4 nights, emailed to arrange and heard nothing. Then when I wanted to go to the airport I was told its only if youre arriving. So false advertising! Other than that, you get tiny lockers for valuables, the lockers in dorm didnt fit my padlock and they didnt want to lend me one. The reception staff and very friendly and the breakfast is amazing. My dorm wasnt cleaned during my 4 nights stay, and the bathrooms

Dear Rhiannon, All your comments have been passed to the El Misti team. Make sure that on your next visit, problems as cleaner and the free pick up will be already solved. Kind regards, Management

Definitely would stay there if i go to Rio, the mood its amazing. You dont stop partying and having stuff to do, and its close to the main road of Copacabana

Never been to a worse hostel.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

"Dear… All your comments have been passed to the El Misti team. Make sure that on your next visit, problems will be already solved. Kind regards Management "

Nothing special. They seem messy but are friendly. Good location but wasn't so so clean in the bathrooms. Maybe because I arrived after Carnaval.

"Dear… First of all allow me to thank you for choosing El Misti Hostels as host of your recent vacation. We are glad to know we provided you a relaxing experience, highlighted by our facilities and the excellent service offered by our attentive staff. We look forward to welcome you soon. Kind regards, Management "

staff: unfriendly, arrogant, unprofessional, chaotic place: dirty, tiny, expensive breakfast, dinner, drinks: good Big thanks to Hugo who made the stay bearable!

Dear Johanna, Thank you for your opinion about your recent stay at our hostel. It is the most important value to us to improve our facilities and quality of services. We would like to apologize that we did not reach your expectations. Based on your comment and suggestions, we will make a great effort at any cost to make some improvements. We hope to see you again in the future and give you great experience at out hostel also to exceed your highest expectations. Kind regards, Management!

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels