8.7
Fabulous 378 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 378 Total Reviews
El Misti Hostel Copacabana Located at Travessa Frederico Pamplona n# 20, , Rio de Janeiro.
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro 22061-080 Travessa Frederico Pamplona n# 20
87% 378
-22.9723812 -43.1923198
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
29th Nov 2016

Was there for one weekend and it was just great. Staff is so nice and helpful and makes you feel at home the minute you walk in. The food prepared by the awesome chef is amazing and the atmosphere is lovely, specially during dinner. They also have lockers for free When I'm in Rio I know I'm staying there. Thanks for the most enjoyable stay!

• England, Male, 25-30
23rd Nov 2016

Great value for the money you pay! You're just in the spot you need to be, in the middle of Copacabana! Amazing staff and also cleaning staff

• Australia, Male, 18-24
22nd Nov 2016

Spent 10 days here and didn't want to leave. Best hostel I have stayed at. Glayton and Fernando are two of the nicest people you will ever meet on your travels.

• England, Female, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

El misticopa had a very fun and lively atmosphere, a nice seating area for meeting people in the lobby. The front desk staff was incredibly helpful and provided us with excellent information about where to travel throughout the city, including where to find a nice place to watch the sunset on the beach of ipanema. The breakfasts was very tasty

• Australia, Male, 25-30
13th Nov 2016

This was a wonderful place to stay! I wish I had more time there. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I will definitely stay there again.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
3rd Nov 2016

Great staff, great location and one of the cleanest hostels ive stayed at. Was perfect for my stay, they did offer entertainment and tried to bring guests together. Useful kitchen pretty well equipped but they also offer dinners almost every night for a good price. Would 100% return !

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
25th Oct 2016

Excellent hostel well situated in the heart of Copacabana. Good value for money... No hesitation, book there ! Good points: Well placed (Beach just min away, close to bar clubs and restos) Clean. Hyper friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast, perfect to meet travellers Conclusion: great stay ! Go there.

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
24th Oct 2016

That's a really cool hostel! :-) I enjoyed my stay a lot, the atmosphere is awesome, it's perfect of you want to meet other travellers and there are loads of activities every day! There's also a nice bar and a cosy common room :-) A big plus also for the location, which is very central. You wanna go to the beach, just walk 5 min and youre there. I recommend it!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
18th Oct 2016

I have to say that I chose this place based solely on the reviews, and I could not be happier that I had! It is well situated in Copacabana near the beach and has the friendliest staff I have ever come across. The people who visited the hostel during my stay really made the weekend go by beautifully because we had a blast roaming around the city together!

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Oct 2016
4.6

As a single female traveller I was seriously disappointed with this place on my arrival in Brazil. The rooms were cramped, the water kept braking so you couldn't even flush the toilet! No hot water! The showers were so so weak. The atmosphere was awful and the people / staff were nothing special. I slept with my head basically in the living room and they play music so loudly...even when there is no one in the room! I ended up moving hostels and I am so glad that I did! Give this one a miss!