8.8
Fabulous 352 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 352 Total Reviews
El Misti Hostel Copacabana Located at Travessa Frederico Pamplona n# 20, , Rio de Janeiro.
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro 22061-080 Travessa Frederico Pamplona n# 20
88% 352
-22.9723812 -43.1923198
    Rooms available

13th Sep 2016
7.1

Very nice breakfast! Staff is pretty great. Glayton helped me set up a SIM card and they gave me free caipirinha's (dangerous lol).

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
13th Sep 2016

Thumbs up! No complaints!

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Sep 2016
8.0

Wonderful staff! Really nice hotel in a good location with nice vibes. Could do with more bathrooms though - they're a bit wet as well. Minor thing though, would absolutely recommend staying here!

• France, Male, 31-40
6th Sep 2016

Thanks to all the staff for making my trip unforgettable and the cleaning ladies for their smiles! Everything worked out perfectly. They picked me up in the airport and then they help me out booking my transfer out. Rooms are nice and the hostel is pretty clean the whole time. I'd come back.

• Italy, Male, 31-40
30th Aug 2016

The tips that the receptionist gave me when I arrived made my trip in Rio. I watched the best sunsets, I hiked the most beautiful hill and amazing views, went to Lapa and Pedra do Sal, things that I had not planned and that were a MUST.. Location is really good. Lovely experience here

22nd Aug 2016
7.4

This hostel is a little old. They slack a little in the Maintenance in the common bathrooms. Constantly running out of toilet paper and paper towels. Location is about 7 blocks from Copacabana beach. Not terribly far but a little out of the way. Area seemed safe. Staff was nice, breakfast is nothing special. The rooms are open, so anyone can come into your room at anytime. I wouldn't stay here again, because I would like more privacy.

• France, Male, 25-30
22nd Aug 2016

I felt at home in this hostel. Everyone seemed to be happy the whole time. The staff had a response to every single question that I made and beyond that they gave me the best tips about the city. The hostel is located 3 blocks away from the beach and metro station, bakery around the corner, super market 2 min away. Breakfast was decent. The hostel is clean. Especially the toilets!

• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
18th Aug 2016
6.0

Place in general was okay, beds were comfy and breakfast was good, though toilets wouldn't flush and were always blocked, and woke up to what seemed like one of the cleaners going through some of our stuff on the ground. Location was pretty good

9th Aug 2016
2.3

I booked 4 nights, they were supposed to pick me up at the airport but never did. By far the worst place I stayed and I'd never come back. The bathrooms are disgusting, there is always a turd floating. Finding soap and paper towel is impossible. The facility is horrible, the couches are all old and falling apart. The rooms are old, bed sheets are 10 year old full of stains. Most of the staff freaking smoke on the couches. In Europe nobody smoke inside. 90% are Argentina folks, loud n rude.

7th Aug 2016

Not that far from metro station. I was there for Olympic games so price was higher than normal. There were so many people and be careful when you are booking your bed. The one I stayed was 3 story buck bed and because I was last one in the room only option I had was top one. Really close to ceiling. The room was really hot because they put so many people in a tiny room that I couldn't sleep. Staff was there 24/7 so that was good but anyone can walk in and no one can realize who's staying there.