8.5
Fabulous 54 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 54 Total Reviews
El Misti Hostel Leme Located at Ld Ary Barroso 8, Leme, , Rio de Janeiro.
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro 22010-060 Ld Ary Barroso 8, Leme
85% 54
-22.9610877 -43.1696627
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
18th Oct 2016

One of the main reasons I booked this hostel is that they promised free airport transfer, but they never even responded when I tried to contact them: major disappointment. In the end, however, it was a wonderful stay. The location is perfect, the staff is friendly, the kitchen is huge and open all day, and the breakfast is amazing. The atmosphere - staff, TV, other guests, etc. - was one of the best I've experienced as well. In conclusion: not what I was expecting, but better in most ways.

• penguin11124712
  • Singapore, Female, 31-40
14th Oct 2016
7.1

Overall good, just a little bit comment on kitchen staffs.. many things for them to improve. I would rate kitchen staff 0.5/10. But I'm lucky to met a receptionist lady -- Ingrid.. she was helpful and friendly.. i have some issue during check-in, hostel not recognize my booking, I'm lucky to have Ingrid to help me! I would rate 9/10 for her!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
27th Jun 2016

Great location, great staff and clean place. Just make sure if you have bags to take a taxi, as it is up the hill.