El Misti Hostel Rio

Great location, kitchen filthy

• timbo_normand5725
  • England, Male, 25-30
2nd Aug 2017

Great value in a great location. Some of the showers are a bit dodgy but you can find a good one. Breakfast is not included in the price but it is good value for money and considering the low price of accommodation already its okay.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
18th Jul 2017

I always enjoy coming here.. They are always trying to improve! I love the location and the staff.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2017

Great place to stay, staff extremely helpfully, great breakfast selection (no Vegemite) air con in the rooms, easy place to meet people if you want and one of the nights i stayed they put on a dinner with brasilean dishes and explained about the food we were having , would highly recommend it.

• Poland, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2017

It was the best hostel i ever stayed in. Atmosphere and staff was amazing, rooms & bathrooms were clean and tidy. Recommend to anyone.

Dear, We thank you very much for your evaluation of one of our hostels, the El Misti Rio! The feedback from our guests is very important, as we seek to progress every day more as a quality lodging service, reaffirming our total commitment to offer our guests an excellent service! Thank you also for your compliments to our reception! Our team treats all our guests with the maximum of affection, personalized attention, respect, joy, everything with the high spirits up there, typical of the Marvelous City! Thank you so much for your highly rate and your recommendation! It totally means to us! Everything to make you feel like you were in your house! We invite you again to stay with us and we hope to welcome you soon in one of our units in Rio de Janeiro! Regards, El Misti Team.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
5th Jun 2017

The best part of my stay in this hostel was how flexible they were with my check-out. I had my flight at 7pm and I wanted to still take advantage of that day in Rio and spend it at the beach. So I did my check-out in the morning and was able to leave all my stuff there, go to the beach, come back and take a shower and get ready for the airport. Just perfect! It's a fun place to stay and always clean

Dear, First of all, we the staff of El Misti Rio want to thank you for your highest rate and your lovely comments about us! It is very gratifying for us to receive our guests and make them feel at home with the best climate of harmony, comfort, accessibility and a prompt service that we seek to serve with total personalization, care and attention! Thank you very much for your positive evaluation for our hostel. Comments like yours, makes us always cherish quality service and propose joyful and unforgettable moments in the Marvelous City! Thank you very much for the compliments to our team! We reinforce our commitment to offer excellent service. We invited you to stay in one of our units again! We hope to see you in one of our units in Rio de Janeiro soon! Regards, El Misti Team.

• USA, Female, 25-30
1st Jun 2017

Wonderful hostel! The staff is great, and the atmosphere is fantastic! They barbecued the night I was there, and it was one of the best meals I'd had in a long time. My bed, however, wasn't very comfortable, and I went to ask the staff to change to another bed but because their weren't any beds available that night they came 2 hours later with another mattress.. That's what I call service

Dear, We thank you very much for your evaluation of one of our hostels, the El Misti Hostel Rio! The feedback from our guests is very important, as we seek to progress every day more as a quality stay ervice, reaffirming our total commitment to offer our guests an excellent service! Thank you also for your compliments to our reception! Our team treats all our guests with the maximum of affection, personalized attention, respect, joy, everything with the high spirits up there, typical of the Marvelous City! Everything to make you feel like you were in your house! We invite you again to stay with us and we hope to welcome you soon in one of our units in Rio de Janeiro! Regards, El Misti Team.

• France, Female, 25-30
24th May 2017

Definitely felt at home in this hostel, staff and atmosphere were very friendly. Good location and the rooms were okay.

Dear, Thank you so much for sharing your review of your stay in El Misti Hostel Rio with us. Your feedback reinforces our commitment to provide a good service to our guests, with the commitment of dedication, comfort, care and quality of service. Thank you for your comments on our atmosphere and recognition to our staff, you can rest assured that your comments will be passed on to everyone. We always keep looking to serve the homely feeling to everyone! We invite you to stay with us again! We look forward to welcoming you soon. Regards, El Misti Team.

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
21st May 2017

I highly recommend this hostel. The staff was so so welcoming and awesome. They gave us great suggestions for places to go and directions for how to get there. I will try to come here next year for carnival.. this would be the perfect place to stay during that time.

Dear, Thank you for writing such a positive review about your experience at the El Misti Hostel Rio! Thank you for taking a bit of your time for let us know about what you liked most and what got under your impression! Also, we want to thank you for your lovely comments about our team and atmosphere in a whole. It is always a pleasure to read that our guests enjoyed their stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in a future opportunity. Best regards, El Misti Hostel Team.

17th May 2017

Everything was perfect. Great atmosphere in the living areas, friendly and knowledgeable staff, great location, comfortable and clean beds. If i come back to this place is because the staff, they made my trip amazing, answering all my questions and telling me all the good spots.

Dear, We want to thank you for your positive review of our Hostel and especially about our amazing team! They all always strive to offer our guests that homely feeling, making everyone feel at home and well received. Comments like yours are what makes us want to progress more and more as a quality lodging service, reinforcing our commitment to offer our guests an excellent service! It is very important for us to receive compliments from our guests. We hope to welcome you soon in one of our units in Rio de Janeiro again! Regards, El Misti Team.