El Misti Hostel Salvador Reviews

Rua Odilon Santos 158, Salvador, Brazil

It was very nice staying at El Misti Hostel. The staff was quite informative, helpful and honest . Elmisti Savador, is in a good location because you if you feel like walking you can walk along the coast and enjoy beautiful beaches all the way to the other side of the city. There were good restaurants nearby, and night life was good. There's still a room of improvement in terms of security, specifically the lockers, and bathrooms as some of them were licking. But generally a good plays to stay.

The hostel is not clean and the bathrooms and my room smelled really bad. Although the staff is really nice and the breakfast is one of the best I've ever seen in a hostel, I'd think twice if I would stay there again.

Friendly hostel, all the staff was super helpful, Vero and the others staff will be there to help you. The breakfast was good, cleanness was super good and the hostel is close to the main attractions. Thanks a lot and hope to see you guys again Juan and Katlin

Best hostel in Salvador. The staff was really helpful, they help us out with our trip in Brazil and in Salvador. Location is quite good, close to all the main attractions. The hostel is clean. I totally recommend this place. Thanks to all the staff.

Just a basic place to stay in but at least you get the expected value for your money. Good breakfast. can get better with some investment and attention.