El Misti House Reviews

Rua Silva Castro 49, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

They have some pretty bad rooms there. The staff most important thing is to chaise girls.

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Switzerland

I loved my stay at Misti House! Awesome staff members that are not only there to help you in the most literal sense, but also provide an awesome time. Fresh free breakfast and loads of smiles, what more can you ask for:

• 6th Aug 2015

Dear guest, thank you very much for your review, we are very happy to know that your stay here was nice ... come back soon, greetings, Staff El Misti House.

The hostel is very good. All staff members are friendly, really enjoyed the breakfast it consists of fruits, sandwhiches, cakes, juices, coffee and tea. Cleaners keep the facility clean, there are many bathroom available. The beds are comfortable and lockers are a good size for large suitcases. I enjoyed being directly in the middle of copacabana close to beaches and markets. Overall I had a great expeirence here and would surely recommend this hostel.

In general, everything was ok. Members of the staff were really helpful and nice people, who can speak various languages. The wekest point is the cleanliness of the hostel.

Dear guest, thank you very much for leaving your comments, thank you for choosing us and we like to know that your stay here was good, we will consider your suggestions to improve our service .. Sincerely, Staff El Misti House.

The hostel has a very good location, which is awesome because I felt safe hanging out around there late at night. But we found a cockroach in our bedroom the night we arrived. Internet also does not connect everywhere, but I guess its good because people end up hanging out in the shared area ad get to talk to other people. I would rate as an average place to stay, and probably would stay there again.

• 9th Jul 2015

The hostel is great overall - the rooms are a bit cramped (Lots of people in a small room). My first night I arrived late at night and they didn't have the right bed linens for my bed, and did not provide a pillow until the next day. The staff at front desk is usually helpful.

The place was small and cramped. It was very hot in the main lobby and the staff werent very enthusiastic or helpful. Overall the location was good and the people there were ready to party. I was a little disappointed with the stay.

Nice things: Clean hostel, clean sheets, cleen dorms, enough clean toilets and showers Bad things: Staff is only interested in eachother. I had the feeling they don't care to much about the visitors. Pour english speaking staff. Questions concerning sights to see and things to do were answered with overpaid services the hostel offers. Not interested us. When I was there, there were only spanish and portuguese speaking people. So not really nice if you are, like me, english speaking.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels