El Misti House Reviews

Rua Silva Castro 49, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The hostel is located in Rio's world known neighbourhood Copacabana, and very close to the beach and to metro station, which is perfect. We were lucky as we got a bed in one of the rooms with windows to the street. So if u want to avoid rooms without windows (although with cond air ;) ) I would check it in advance. Average hostel, with good prices if u take in account that we are talking about Rio.

Great atmosphere and fantastic staff!

The location is good to go direktly to the beach and the subway is nearby. When I was there the hostel was verry corwded, but nobody seemed to have an interest to make new friends. Most of the people stuck in their own groups or were sitting silently next to each other at the couch playing with theri cellphones! The best stuff member is Bernardo (verry nice and friendly) only that bitchy lady Claudia should think about another job. That nose up attitude is a total no go!!!

The staff was very friendly and so helpful. the young lady has helped me a great deal ,I did not get her name. she was eager to help . Breakfast was super . my only suggestion to them is to enforce the No noise policy after 10 pm. there was some traffic going on at very late hours , backpackers coming in and out very late. Just a great experience for sure.

This place is super comfortable... typical hostel lifestyle. I stayed in the all female 12 person dorm and met some AWESOME people! The location is EXCELLENT literally a five minute walk to the beach. The staff is incredible and super helpful! The bar tender Chris is a funny Swedish guy who makes great Caipi´s and Mojitos! Totally worth the money, and definitely a great experience!

• 10th Nov 2013

I gave this Hostel Excellent in all categories. And they really deserve it. A great place to stay when you're in Rio. And I also had one of the best caipirinhas in this place.. I think the Bartender use some kind of magic. Try it yourself!

• 4th Nov 2013