El Misti House Reviews

Rua Silva Castro 49, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

1st time I sleep in the basement...! I was lucky though, my room had a window but some don't even have one!! I could not imagine paying to stay in a room without window. The 3rd of the staff is really nice, the rest is not very "open-minded" or just friendly. After a week in the hostel one of the receptionists asked me if I was a guest, doesn't make U feel at home. The place is very clean, good point! and there is a quite room, very helpful if you need to concentrate.

Dear Johann, Thank you for your review!Your opinions are very important to us. At the moment we are working on general improvements in the house. But it´s important to mention that though there is one room with no window in the house, all of them have air conditioning. We are sorry you got a bad impression of our staff and hope to make up for it in the future! We hope to see you again! Best regards from El Misti House

1 2 Next » last »