El Misti House Reviews

Rua Silva Castro 49, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

O único problema que tivemos foi com a estupidez de uma funcionária da limpeza e comunicamos a recepção. Mas o local é super limpo, organizado, os demais funcionários são sensacionais e sempre há funcionários disponíveis para a limpeza e atendimento. Boa localização, ambiente, banheiros e excelente rotatividade de viajantes de toda parte do mundo.

The hostel has a very good location, which is awesome because I felt safe hanging out around there late at night. But we found a cockroach in our bedroom the night we arrived. Internet also does not connect everywhere, but I guess its good because people end up hanging out in the shared area ad get to talk to other people. I would rate as an average place to stay, and probably would stay there again.

• 9th Jul 2015

habitaciones muy pequeñas y baños un poco sucios

Funcionários e hóspedes muito agradáveis! Excelente localização e um ótimo custo-benefício.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Pieza sin wifi, no llegaba. Señal

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Chile
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Querido Huesped! Gracias por hacer su review, tendremos en cuenta sus comentarios para mejorar nuestros servicios, te esperamos nuevamente, Atte, Staff El Misti House.

The hostel is great overall - the rooms are a bit cramped (Lots of people in a small room). My first night I arrived late at night and they didn't have the right bed linens for my bed, and did not provide a pillow until the next day. The staff at front desk is usually helpful.

1 2 Next » last »