El Misti House Reviews

Rua Silva Castro 49, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

hostel was in great location, staff were excellent and so helpful. Hostel could definitely be cleaned, dorms were small

Me encantó el ambiente del hostal! el personal encargado muy profesional en todo momento!

Wonderful staff, especially Victoria who helped with anything and everything we asked (including multiple phone calls to the airline that lost our luggage), I cant say enough good things about the El Misti team. Yummy breakfasts and also the dinners were great value for money. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Rio.

The was dirty, loud and stinky. Apart from that I felt like I was on a field trip from high school. As there were three dorms filled with 15 year old kids next to my dorm. I thought there was a policy that you have to be 18 to stay. The staff was very rude. I booked on hostel world for 2 nights at a certain price. Wen I got there I was surprised to learn that on the books was 3 nights for a price about 30 more than what I had originally agreed to. Instead of honor the original price the guy char

• 11th Apr 2014

Most of the staff members were nice and helpful and were really doing their best, however the hostel facilities absolutely need upgrading, and cleaning has to be taken a lot more seriously (especially in bathrooms) The general stay was ok but for the value offered, could have been cheaper..

Hostel is good, all you can eat dinners are fantastic. Had issues with the ensuite - no water when I arrived - so used another one, and they called someone in to fix the next morning. Then that afternoon all the water in the hostel went out for a while - so not sure if it was a supply problem, but it was fine a few hours later and no more issues. Location was good and staff helpful with directions etc, good english. plus drinks in the evenings were fun.

• 26th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

Fantastic hostel, the staff are very friendly and helpful. The dinners cooked by the French chef are amazing and the im going to say the breakfast is the best I had on my 6 month adventure from Canada south to Brazil.

1 2 3 Next » last »