El Misti House Reviews

Rua Silva Castro 49, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Clean bathrooms, friendly staff, great breakfast. Camilo helped me in a tough situation, and I thank him so much for it. Big thanks to all the Misti staff!

• 26th Jan 2016

Dear guest, We really appreciate your comments and compliments. Hope to see you again, Staff El Misti

Bueno pero arrendaron la cama que ocupaba, me.tuve que cambiar a una malísima, me abonaron 25 reales a mi.cuenta pero igual mala

• 26th Jan 2016
  • Chile

Estimado huesped, Lamentamos lo sucedido. Siempre continuamos trabajando para mejorar nuestros servicios. Atte., El Misti House

Deixou a desejar a respeito da limpeza

Good hostel. Staff is very friendly and helpfull, they are very gentle and kind. Near metro station and good restaurants

Dear Guest, Thanks for your comments and compliments, we really appreciate them! Hope to see you soon! Staff El Misti

Café da manhã é muito bom e funcionários gente boa. Um funcionário só se confundiu e fez checkout da minha conta pra outra pessoa. Os quartos poderiam ter chave pra melhorar a segurança. O quarto de 10 camas fica no andar de baixo, sem nenhuma ventilação, e o ar condicionado desliga toda hora. Dormitório e banheiro não são muito limpos, há baratas, e só 1 banheiro tem ganchos pra pendurar roupa. A ventilação em geral poderia ser melhor, quando o pessoal toma banho, vira uma sauna.

• 14th Jan 2016

Very good hostel, nice building, good location, great graden!

• 6th Jan 2016

Me gusto mucho el hostel muy buena onda. Re bueno el ambiente. Hay pocos baños para la cantidad de habitaciones y son un poco sucios. El desayuno completo, salvo que no había azucarera común (era una botella) y era un problema servirse azúcar. Muy bueno para viajeros en solitario. Lo recomendaría siempre!!!

Estimado huésped, Agradecemos sus comentarios, elogios y sugerencias. Muchas gracias por recomendarnos. Te esperamos nuevamente en El Misti House.

The Staff at this hostel are Awesome, very friendly, honest, helpful & fun to party with! Especially Chris & Roberto ;) The location is perfect! On the down side WiFi barely works in the rooms and the bathrooms small & poorly maintained, but i think you'll find this in most hostels in Rio. Crazy D

Dear Guest, Thanks for your comments and compliments, we really appreciate them. Our staff, specially Chris & Roberto, sends you greetings. Hope to see you soon! El Misti House

I stayed here with my boyfriend in a private room. We were really happy with the service we got; nice and helpful personnel, the room and bathrooms were clean. The only thing I would like to comment on, was the fact that it was quite noisy. The atmosphere was great, but in case you wanted to go to sleep early, it was hard to ignore the other people having drinks a wall away.

Estuvimos una noche de paso, no tiene grandes espacios comunes, pero está muy bien ubicado y las habitaciones son cómodas.

Estimado huesped, Agradecemos sus comentários. Esperamos recibirlo nuevamente en El Misti House.

Is an excellent place to stay in Rio, everything is good, but the people how works there are very polite, helpfull and nice person. So That's the best part.

Dear guests, Thanks for the compliments, we really appreciate them. Hope to see you soon!! El Misti House

Como siempre único cien por ciento recomendable la admosfera del misti es única gente alegre único para mí en río ya que estuve en otros hostales pero mi estancia por tercera vez concluyó es único

• 15th Dec 2015
  • Paraguay

El Misti House is just great. All the staff super friendly...Good breakfast and prime location. Don t miss the all you can eat pizza s made by great cheff Beto. Ciao!

• 9th Dec 2015
  • Sweden

Dear Guest, Thanks for the compliments, we really appreciate them. We hope to see you soon at our hostel!! El Misti House

had noisy room right next to the entrance with no window. It was quite ok for me but i think not for everyone

Dear guest, Thanks for your comments. Your feedback is a valuable source for improve our services. Thanks, El Misti House

Très bon séjour au misti hostel, très bien situé et très chaleureux . Le staff est au petit soin , Cris fait de super coktail et a toujours le sourire, Camilo et Nico sont géniaux également. Bref je recommande le misti!

• 2nd Dec 2015

Cher client, Merci pour les compliments et les commentaires au sujet de notre personnel et de leur séjour dans l'auberge. Cris, Camilo et Nico saluent. Nous espérons recevoir bientôt! El Misti House

Great breakfast and evening meals are good value. Hot shower works best if you turn it on and off a few times

This is a party hostel. As a solo traveller, I was very happy that there was a lot of activity in the common area and made some great friends. This is a good place to meet people from all over the world. I have two significant complaints though: the WiFi was terrible and did not work in the rooms but only in the common area. It is very spotty, which was very annoying since I needed to do research about the city and find places to go. My second complaint was that the bathrooms were very dirty.

Dear guest, Thanks for your feedback, your suggestions are a valuable source for our improvement. Thanks, El Misti House

The worst hostel ever! The bathrooms looked like they had never been cleaned up, the room was horrible,the locker was damaged so the person next to it had access to it, the place is very small you feel like a prisoner and the worse thing was the way the staff treated us, one of them rolled his eyes at me and even murmured words in a very rude way. I stayed only one day because I couldn't stand it anymore and ran away! I'd never go there again!!

Dear guest, Sorry for not meet your expectations in your short stay. Your feedback is a valuable source for improve our service. Thanks, Misti House

Excelente localização, preço muito justo, café de manhã legal e quarto (de 4 camas) bem arejado! Definitivamente voltaria e recomendo!

• 22nd Nov 2015

Adoramos saber que você curtiu sua estadia em nosso hostel, de nossa localização, o café e o quarto. Obrigado por recomendar-nos, El Misti House

Stayed here for a week. Good atmosphere and amazing caipirinhas. Staff is very helpful, I definitely recommend it.

Dear guest, Thanks for your compliments and for recommend us. Hope to see you soon! Misti House

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels