El Misti Rooms Reviews

Emilio Berla 41, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

A little tight. And noisy.

good location, cheap drinks. rooms are really crowded.

Hi Jana, Thanks for sharing your review. We would like to apologize that we did not reach your expectations. Based on your comment and suggestions, we will make a great effort at any cost to make some improvements. Kind regards. El Misti Rooms staff.

The dorms are way to crowded, but beside that, a good hostel with a perfect location, close to both Copacabana and Ipanema!

Hi Andreas, Thank you for your opinion about your recent stay at our hostel. It is the most important value to us to improve our facilities and quality of services. Kind regards.

Staff really helpful, some quarters to the beach, delicious breakfast. Definitely approved.

HI Patricia, Thanks a lot for sharing your comment. We really apreciate it. We are glad to know that you had a great time with us. We look forward to welcome you soon. Best regards. El Misti Rooms staff.

The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly, and I felt very comfortable asking them a ton of questions and hanging out in the hostel. They allowed me to keep my luggage in the hostel before and after check-in/check-out. Breakfast was probably the best hostel breakfast I have had. They also offered great discounts on drinks and night events.

Dear Richelle. First of all allow me to thank you for choosing El Misti Rooms as host of your vacation. Many thanks also for sharing your experience with us. The most important for us is to know that your staying was great and we love to be part of it! I hope to see you again and share this beautiful city one more time! Best regards. Management.

Loved this hostel - the staff, the atmosphere, location and breakfast!

• 31st Jul 2014

Hi Madelinne, Thank you very much for taking the time to rate our services. We are very happy to know that you had a good time in Rio and in our hostel. Hope to see you again in sunny Rio de Janeiro. Best regards. El Misti Rooms staff.

Great hostel to stay at. Walking distance to Copacabana beach, supermarkets, restaurants, etc The staff are very helpful, and the hostel has a great vibe to it, especially if you are looking for more of a party place Things you should be aware off: - Even though they have a kitchen, you almost never have access to it, because the staff are always cooking there - The prices are cheap during the week, but they go up sharply on the weekends - The dorms are a bit cramped

Nice location but uncomfortable hostel. Not clean, not enough space, wifi hardly work.

Dear guest We appreciate your detailed review and we would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on Hostelworld. Please rest assured that we will address your recommendations for the improvement of our hostel. Kind regards, Management

The location is great, it's right in the center of copacabana close to a metro station so it's easy to get around. The staff are friendly and helpful. The ambiance is good (very cheap caipirinhas). The only downside is the room size and the wifi not working outside the common area.

Dear guest, Thanks a lot for taking your time to make a review. We are glad to know that you had a good time staying with us, that give us strengh to go on. Hope to have you again! Kind regards. El Misti Rooms staff.

Fun atmosphere here and great location. Had some slight problems like bathroom cleanliness and a crazy lady that scares anyone in the kitchen away. Other than that, we overall enjoyed our stay here

• 3rd Jul 2014

Dear friend, Many thanks for taking the time to rate our services. We will keep doing our best to improve our hostel. We invite you to visit us again considering your recommendations. Best regards. Management.

The rooms are way too small, I can't believe they fit 12 persons inside of it. Actually me and me friends decided to leave the hostel at the first night since we felt very uncomfortable. When I booked through HostelWorld about 1 month before my arrival the Hostel made me pay an extra 40% to guarantee the booking otherwise I would loose my money ( I lost my money anyway) When I tried to negotiate with the guy at the front desk ( night shift) he was completely negative.Wont recommend this place

Location and staff amazing, but the rooms and beds are terrible for money. Triple bunks, rusty lockers so bag comes out covered in rust. So many people squished into room that all rooms were a mess.

Amazing stay! Absolutely the best hostel I've been at. Super clean bathrooms and friendly staff. Great living room atmosphere and they offered plenty of fun events in the city.

• 21st May 2014

We were picked up at the airport, which was really pleasant for us. The staff was really friendly and helpful. They showed us where to go and kept us updated with safety problems in Rio. I can recommend the breakfast very much. The only thing that bothered us a bit was that the kitchen is closed about 7-9 pm. But they prepared a very good dinner instead.

• 21st May 2014

Ended up our 10 month around the world trip here in Rio and delighted to say had an excellent stay here. The hostel is extremely clean, the rooms are good and safe and the staff are simply brilliant! They organised our trips, showed us the places to go and were very pleasant at all times

• 21st May 2014

We had a really nice stay in Misti. The breakfast is excellent and the atmosphere was very good! the rooms are unfortunately a bit small and you cant use the kitchen in the afternoon, if you do this an old lady is getting very angry. In total we had a really good time there!

I was at El Misti already for the second time. I really enjoy this hostel because of great staff, good location and quiet rooms (even with 12 beds). I can recommend this hostel to everybody who wants to have a good time in Rio.

• 4th May 2014

Dear, It is a pleasure to host you again and we really appreciate your comment and you know you are welcome every time you come to Rio!!!! Cheers, Federico

Excellent location, great atmosfere and Staff really friendly. The first two days i was in the double private roon and after i change to the female 8 beds shared room. The 8 beds shared room is a reaaly good value for money and in my opinion is more safe than the private room, because have lockers for the luggage under the beds. The double private room is comfortable but i was quite worried about my things security. They offer a good breakfast!!! I really had a good time in this hostel..

Hi there! Thanks a lot for staying at El Misti Rooms. Your opinion is very important for us to know what we have to improve to make all our guests feel like home. We try to do all that we can for the safety all around the hostel. As when you stay in a private room you have the key, and we ask to leave it at the front desk with us, and you can be totally sure that nobody but us will get into the room. I hope you have had a great time in Rio and we invite you to come again! Cheers, Federico.

The staff of the hostel are great and they help you with everything you need. There are dinners with a really good price at the hostel. The dorm rooms are tight, and don't have much space, but it is the same in all of Rio. The manager Federico, helped us so much much with the rest of the trip and was very kind about all of our stay in the hostel. Over all a good hostel in Rio.

Great location with many activities close by and easy to arrange! Staff were very helpful and friendly!!

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels