El Misti Rooms

Fabulous 417 Total Reviews
Fabulous 417 Total Reviews

12th Aug 2017
5.7

I've stayed I in lot of hostels, the shower facilities in this were up there with the worst. General cleanliness was far from ideal and the kitchen wasn't great. Ended up paying for a hotel instead of staying my last two nights, had enough. The staff however couldn't be faulted, always willing to help I will say. Location also is very good being so close to Copacabana

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2017

Staff were super nice (upgraded our room without asking), the hostel had a great vibe, and it was in a fantastic location, just blocks from the beach. This is my second time staying here and I'll recommend it any time for someone visiting Rio.

17th Jul 2017
7.4

Located near Copacabana and a metro station. Staff were helpful and gave us advice when we needed it and had secure lockers under the beds. Unfortunately during our time none of the bathrooms on the top floor were working. One had a broken door, one had a toilet out of order and two of them had no hot water. Not the cleanest either.

10th Jul 2017

One of the absolute best hostels I've been in, booked 3 nights and extended for 8. Rooms are big enough for luggage and they have big storage lockers under the beds and some smaller ones in the reception. Hot clean showers/bathroom. Wi-Fi signal strong all around. Awesome service! Really nice and chilled out atmosphere, it being a smaller hostel you really get the family vibe! Thanks so much to Dani, Ollii, Pablo and Gabi for.making the stay unforgettable! Def staying here next time in Rio!

• France, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2017

With an ideal location, El Misti Rooms is the place to be in Rio de Janeiro ! Close to Copacabana and Ipanema beaches, it only takes 20 minutes to go down to Lapa for a drink with Uber and around 30 minutes for the SDU airport. The staff is always ready to answer your questions and help you out getting around, give you the nicest tips. Either you feel lazy and can ask for a big home-made breakfast, or you can buy your own food & cook it there directly. Until next time ! ;)

• christianbonadio6330
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
17th Jun 2017

Loved my time here at El Misti rooms. Small hostel that has a really chilled vibe but still enough action to get out amongst the life that Rio has to offer! Such a nice mix of people and a location that is safe and close enough to the beach in Copacabana. Dani and the team really do a great job. Bear in mind breakfast to included in price, but other than that this place is awesome

• USA, Male, 25-30
8th Jun 2017

Awesome vibes! Very friendly staff that doesn't mind going the extra mile to help! It's located just a few minutes from the beach. This place has the best value for your money in copacabana! I would definitely stay again. Ask for my bro Daniel, he's the man!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
1st Jun 2017

We came here by chance, my partner and I were trying to look for another hostel for more than 20 minutes and suddenly we found this place.. Booked one night, next morning extended our stay for one more night... We did that for 5 nights.. Its a small hostel with all you need, good location, clean toilets, big lockers, great staff, shops around the place, and the most important thing for us was being close to the beach...

Thank you so much for choosing The El Misti Rooms as your recent stay in the Marvelous City! We are totally glad to learn that you loved your experience and extended your stay with us! For us it's really important to know when our guests loved and recommend their experience. We keep working everyday at providing comfort, happiness, attention and especially the most positive vibe! We look forward to welcoming you back in a near future. El Misti Team.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
1st Jun 2017

Cozy vibe and an awesome crowd of people. P.S. - Gabriel is the coolest mother f***er.

Dear Mark! We would like to thank you for your positive evaluation of our El Misti Rooms! Our reception is trained to receive and treat our guests in a personalized, harmonious and friendly, without distinction. The intention of El Misti is to offer our guests a stay of quality, maximum comfort and the feeling that everyone can feel as if you are at home. Thank you for your positive review, especially about our vibe and our staff, principally your mention to Gabriel! We invite you to stay with us briefly and make sure that we will welcome you to one of our units in Rio de Janeiro with open arms! Sincerely, El Misti Team.

• England, Male, 25-30
25th May 2017

Misti Rooms is my home in Rio de Janeiro.. I came to this city for a week and ended up changing my flight ,plans and stayed here for almost 24 days.. The people that i met here and the conversations that I had changed my life.. I owe so much to this place.. ! Thanks you all!

We would like to thank you for your positive evaluation of our El Misti Rooms! We are highly glad and satisfied to know your stay with us was unforgettable and especially as you consider us part of your family in South America! Really, it totally means to us! The intention of El Misti is to offer our guests a stay of quality, maximum comfort and the feeling that everyone can feel as if you are at home. We invite you to stay with us briefly and make sure that we will welcome you to one of our units in Rio de Janeiro with open arms! Sincerely, El Misti Team.