El Misti Rooms Reviews

Emilio Berla 41, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Super friendly staff , they gave the best "what-to-do-tips", helped with every problem and made us feel at home right away! The free tours with Luis must be awesome - sadly I couldn't go, I'd still recommend it ;)

• 11th Dec 2014

Even though tiny rooms, there is a great atmosphere here, with friendly staff and awesome location. Highly recommend the El Misti two brothers mountain climb with Luis!! Best views over rio and a few lovely stops in the favela for acai ice-cream and cold beer.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

at check in our room room without window. only air condition, , and saw sharing room with 9 beds in a very small room. too crowded., to expensive for the quality of that place.

Dear Jorge: We appreciate your detailed review and we would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. Please rest assured that we will address your recommendations for the improvement of our hostel. Kind regards, Management

A very good budget hostel. Staff are friendly and happy to help and the breakfast is nice also. Only real negative is that the hostel is quite busy for its size, and therefore the bathrooms aren't often very clean, even though there is always someone cleaning. We would stay again though!:)

irst of all allow me to thank you for choosing El Misti Hostels as host of your recent vacation. We are glad to know we provided you a good experience and that you enjoy our breakfast.Based on your comment and suggestions, we will make a great effort at any cost to make some improvements on the rooms. Best Regards Misti Rooms Staff

By fare the worst place I have ever stayed. Small rooms, loud music on a monday and thursday (played by the staff), lousy breakfast. The bedsheets were thin as paper and very old. It was not clean, you get my drift. Don´t go, I went to another Hostel (The green mango treee) and it is 100 times the value for money.

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Denmark

The most amazing place in Rio! It's the second time I chose to come to this hostel.. You have from everything here. There's a great staff that helps in everything, the place and rooms are always very clean! a great breakfast, great dinner in a good price every night, Active bar with great Capirinhas! you get a "welcome Caipirinha" on your first night and you also get one on your last night. A place with always a great atmosphere! DON'T waist your time in another place.. El Misti Rooms is D BEST!

Dear Tal First of all allow me to thank you for choosing El Misti Rooms again as host of your recent vacation. We are glad to know we provided you a relaxing experience, highlighted by our facilities and the excellent service offered by our attentive staff . We look forward to welcome you soon. Kind regards, Management

El Misti is a perfect place to stay in Rio, it has a great breakfast and excellent localization.

Dear guest, Many thanks for rating us and for sharing it. Your comment helps us a lot to keep improving our hostel. We hope to see you again and to be part of another great experience in Rio. Best regards. El Misti Rooms staff.

I can really recommand this hostel to everybody. Nice and clean and the staff makes you feel like you are at home. Just 5 minutes walk away from Copacabana and 10 minutes from Ipanema beach the location is perfect. They also offer nice tours, a good breakfast and for less than 20 Reaal a dinner every night. I cannot name anything I didnt like about the hostel.

Dear guest, Many thanks for rating us and for sharing it. That helps a lot for our improvement. We are very glad to know that you have had a great time in our hostel. Hope to see you next time to give you a highlight experience. Best Regards. El Misti Rooms staff.

El Misti is a great hostel.location is 4 blocks from Copacabana beach. The evening meal is very good value for money and the social area is a great place to meet people. The rooms are quite small and I didnt like was the triple bunk as it was difficult to get to the top bunk.

• 3rd Sep 2014

You feel you here at home. Every thing was correct and always with a smile.I miss 'el misti' Tom

Hi Thomas, Many thanks for your comment. We feel the same with all our guests, we are a big family and we love to make one more of you. We hope to see you again at the Marvelous City! Best regards. Federico.

Overall ok but only 2 bathroom per floor!

• 25th Aug 2014

Dear guest, Many thanks for rating us and for sharing it. We will take your recomendations for the improvement of our hostel. We hope next time you visit Rio we can give you a great experience! The best of lucks with your baby ;) Kind regards. El Misti Rooms staff

This hostel has lots of tours available if you need any recommendations while in Rio. The hostel is located on a quiet street located a couple blocks away from the beach. The area is a bit touristy and more expensive than other parts of Brazil but that is expected for all of Copacabana. We stayed 4 nights in a 12 person room and there were no issues with sound or sleeping. The facilities are all very clean and standard of most of the other hostels I have been to. I would stay at El Misti again.

• 16th Aug 2014

Dear guest, Many thanks for your comments, are very important for our improvement. We hope to see you again to give a great experience and one of our free drinks! Kind regards. El Misti Rooms staff

A little tight. And noisy.

Hi Kleber, Thanks a lot for rating us and for sharing it. We want to apologize if we did not reach what you expected. We always want to improve our services. So we invite you to visit us again for us to give you a great experience. Best regards. The management.

good location, cheap drinks. rooms are really crowded.

Hi Jana, Thanks for sharing your review. We would like to apologize that we did not reach your expectations. Based on your comment and suggestions, we will make a great effort at any cost to make some improvements. Kind regards. El Misti Rooms staff.

The dorms are way to crowded, but beside that, a good hostel with a perfect location, close to both Copacabana and Ipanema!

Hi Andreas, Thank you for your opinion about your recent stay at our hostel. It is the most important value to us to improve our facilities and quality of services. Kind regards.

Staff really helpful, some quarters to the beach, delicious breakfast. Definitely approved.

HI Patricia, Thanks a lot for sharing your comment. We really apreciate it. We are glad to know that you had a great time with us. We look forward to welcome you soon. Best regards. El Misti Rooms staff.

The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly, and I felt very comfortable asking them a ton of questions and hanging out in the hostel. They allowed me to keep my luggage in the hostel before and after check-in/check-out. Breakfast was probably the best hostel breakfast I have had. They also offered great discounts on drinks and night events.

Dear Richelle. First of all allow me to thank you for choosing El Misti Rooms as host of your vacation. Many thanks also for sharing your experience with us. The most important for us is to know that your staying was great and we love to be part of it! I hope to see you again and share this beautiful city one more time! Best regards. Management.

Loved this hostel - the staff, the atmosphere, location and breakfast!

• 31st Jul 2014

Hi Madelinne, Thank you very much for taking the time to rate our services. We are very happy to know that you had a good time in Rio and in our hostel. Hope to see you again in sunny Rio de Janeiro. Best regards. El Misti Rooms staff.

Great hostel to stay at. Walking distance to Copacabana beach, supermarkets, restaurants, etc The staff are very helpful, and the hostel has a great vibe to it, especially if you are looking for more of a party place Things you should be aware off: - Even though they have a kitchen, you almost never have access to it, because the staff are always cooking there - The prices are cheap during the week, but they go up sharply on the weekends - The dorms are a bit cramped

Dear guest, Many thanks for taking the time of rating us and for sharing it. Please rest assured that we will address your recommendations for the improvement of our hostel. We hope to see you again and give you a great staying. Best resgards. El Misti Rooms staff.

Only a few blocks away from Copacabana beach. The staff is great and helpful. The atmosphere is great as well, maybe because of the daily caipirinha happy hour. I do dislike triple bunk beds in general and this was no exception, but maybe they were just there because of the world cup.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4