El Nomada Reviews

Calle Iturbe 1156-1158, Asuncion, Paraguay

For me great place to stay. Central located with a big garden and pool. Super friendly and helpfull stuff.

Just great! Thanks guys!

Great little hidden gem with nice pool and hammocks in the garden so u can sit and star gaze at night ! Owner is very friendly and helpful, perfect hostel to relax in !

Quite hostel, they have a good tv and common area though.

The owners were lovely, very helpful.

Great place to stay in Asunción. Everything is very well organized in the hostel. Good breakfast and amazing garden. Definitely recommended!

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Paraguay

It is not allowed to eat and drink inside your private room. It is not allowed to apply sun-screen when you wanna use the pool. It is not allowed to smoke outside. But all the staff is very much allowed to make a lot of noise. Go there if you wanna rent a map. Yes, they rent maps. Other places supply copys for free. Think about it.

• 20th Mar 2015

Dear, a 350 m2 garden is probably not big enough for you to smoke? We try our best to make everybody enjoy the hostel. Smokers AND no-smokers! About the map, if you prefer a black and white copy of a map with just the name of the streets, that's your choice, not ours. That's why we provide plastified and coloured maps with all the information needed for travelers (the 1$ deposit we ask is returned if you give back the map). Think about it!

Really nice hostel with garden and pool. Very clean, helpful and friendly staff. We really can recommend this hostel!!! Thank you!

A lovely hostal. Clean and comfortable room with efficient and quiet air con. Friendly and helpful staff. Well organised kitchen and common area. Lovely patio, large garden and small pool. A perfect stay.

Great hostel. wonderful staff. Breakfast was substantial and the pasta available for dinner and lunch is delicious. Pool area was lovely to relax and meet other guests.

Relaxed hostel close to bus services, supermarket etc. Nice garden and small pool to cool of in. It also has safe parking for motorcycle. This is important to me.

Great place to stay! Awesome hostel and very helpful staff!

• 11th Feb 2015

I rented a single room with air coniditioning. The room I rented did not have air conditioing. This was unfortunate, so I left unhappy staying there. Staff was very nice and let me leave to a hotel.

Really relaxed hostel. Everything you want is there. Owners try to help you as good as possible. Good atmosphere and it's looks cool!

I ended up extending 2 extra nights for the atmosphere. Very chill, very friendly, a great place to recharge and hang out. The staff is very helpful.

The Hostel is not the closest to the city centre but you can easily walk there in like 15minutes. The pool and garden area is very nice and clean. Breakfast is excellent for a hostel! I did laundry here as well and the service was great. The only negative thing is that the atmosphere wasn't that good when I stayed here. There were just a few guests/backpacker so if you're traveling alone and want to meet people maybe not the best option.

I'd recommend El Nomada to all travelers going to Asuncion.

Staff was helpful, place feels secure and fairly clean, although it's far from the center.

I stayed at this hostel over the Christmas period and it felt like a second home! I met a wonderful group of people and Pati and Guillame were ready to help with anything! The pool and the garden are perfect to relax in and spend lazy days when you've had enough of visiting the city. One of my favourite hostels ever, thanks for such a wonderful time!

We had a privat suite and it was perfect. Everyday someone cleaned the room and made the bed. The breakfast was also a good variety, but the best is the overall location. YOu can see that the owner is really taking car about the place to make it coast and to feel in a very nice place for it guests. Only thing we wanted to leave early and couldn't get out first and had to wake the owner to open the door for us. But no problem and it was fast ;)