El Nomada Reviews

Calle Iturbe 1156-1158, Asuncion, Paraguay

Great atmosphere, amazing staff, great facilities. Very relaxing environment with a holiday feeling. One of the cleanest hostels I've ever been to. Beautiful park with swimming pool to take a rest and just spend the afternoon/night. Very good and complete breakfast. Supermarket 2 blocks away, city center at walking distance and plenty of buses close by.

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

Just alright. I did not like the kids plastic plate and the fact there are so few pans that you need to line up in the kitchen to cook.

Guillermo is really helpful and will get out of his way to help you in whatever you need. I'd definitely recommend this hostel!

I arrived at 8pm, the bus dropped me 2 blocks away, easy to find if you know de number. Great welcome tour and checkin with Guillermo. You can buy pasta for dinner, fair price, I loved the nice touch to dispose canddles during dinner time, great atmosphere, nice garden. The breakfast was great, hotel style!! lol jajaja