15 minutes off the airport (upon request, airport shuttle service available for el punto guests, please write us for further information)
Walking distance to downtown and next to a Super market, several Banks and surf and clothing shops
30 minutes from Rincon de la Vieja National Park, Coco and Playa Hermosa Beach.
45-50 minutes to the Nicaraguan border, Santa Rosa National Park, Tamarindo Beach.
Day tours available to other local destinations such as: Guaitil, Rio Celeste, Llanos del Cortez waterfall.
On the road to Monteverde, Arenal Volcano, and San Jose.
If you are a traveler willing to explore Guanacaste and Costa Rica this is the place for you!
We have a great location, right next to the Pan-American Highway, which makes it easy for travelling the country. We have ensured you have a great nights sleep by growing a lush garden to reduce the noise from the highway.
Our garden is something to look into since we house over 20 different species of local native trees, and a large variety of exotic plants. Every morning the sound of the birds will want to wake up and look out. During breakfast you might spot a hummingbird flying from flower to flower.
Our breakfast is fresh fruit, fresh bread, and fresh coffee. A delicious with a tasteful presentation that will make you feel in a five star resort.
Our rooms are color-coded not numbered, spacious, and colorful, but most important of all clean! Your health is very important to us and we take great care in having everything spotless.
For children we have El Pinto Kids, a little corner for them to play and paint. We have coloring pages you can also take as souvenirs.
Our earth friendly practices:
At el punto we are all about recycling and nature. That is why we use Organic toiletries in the bathroom and rain shower heated with a solar wter heater. Organic waste is made into compost for our garden, and the rest is divided and sent to a recycling program called Ambientados.
Our Art Gallery 1824:
Monthly art exhibits, and sometimes workshops are held, and art pieces sold.
Additional Services available upon request, prior to arrival only:
1. Dinner Service, upon reservation, we will send you a menu with our dinner options. Dinner is served al fresco or in our dining rooms.
2. The best souvenir you can take home is SPANISH If you are interested in refreshing or catching up on your Spanish our Spanish tutor, Eugenia, can give you a crash course so you feel more confident during your trip to Costa Rica.
3. Our partner Gimnasio Siluet offers Pilates, Yoga, Body Pump, Kick Boxing, Spinning, TRX, Sumba and aerobic classes. (A schedule will be provided upon reservation)
4. If you want to go back home with a beautiful smile, take advantage of Doctores Estrada. English Speaking dentists will greet you. (A brochure will be provided upon reservation with a detailed list of services.)
5. Spa treatment can also be arranged in advance. ( A brochure with detailed information and prices will be sent to you upon reservation)
Now, our personality we can describe as Bohemian Chic. The decor is unique with an intensive use of bright colors that will get you intoxicated with our positive vibe! Chill out in our hammocks, take your time to read a book or listen to your favorite tune. El Punto is a little hidden retreat in the heart of Guanacaste.