El Retorno Traveller's Hostel Reviews

Bme. Mitre 798, Puerto Madryn, Argentina

The owner, Gladys, scolded me and my boyfriend because we didn't book a tour through her. We booked a place to stay and shouldn't feel obliged to book through her. In the end our tour we booked went to see elephant seals and Gaiman in addition to penguins and dolphins and other people at our hostel were bummed that the one they booked with Gladys didn't offer as much. I'd honestly avoid this place because of how overbearing she was.

We booked our tours through the owner of the hostel (there was a lot of pressure to do so) and they were very good. I didn't think there were enough bathrooms for the number of people staying at the hostel. The owner kept coming into the dorm rooms complaining about tidiness, but if she crammed less beds into the small dorm rooms, there would be more space to put things.

Nice spot to stay! Kitchen was handy and staff are lovely and helpful. :)

Decent hostel. Owner is very welcoming and speaks excellent English. Good kitchen for cooking. Wifi very good. A little far from bus station.

View all Puerto Madryn Hostels