7.1
Very Good 196 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 196 Total Reviews
El Retorno Traveller's Hostel Located at Bme. Mitre 798, , Puerto Madryn.
Argentina
Puerto Madryn Chubut 9120 Bme. Mitre 798
71% 196
-42.7726602 -65.0322818
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 18-24
7th Dec 2015
5.1

The stuff was extremely unfriendly, does not explained anything and when you had a question the respond was very unfriendly and short. The room had no window and 6 people where sleeping there. Would not recommend this hostel!

This information is not correct.. All our room have windows. some big windows with doble glasses, another one more simple. Im going to put picture in hostelworld. I´m Gladys and I always take 20 minutes to explain everything to our guest . And I´m very very friendly with them!! This is an extrain review

• Netherlands, Couple, 31-40
18th Nov 2015
6.3

Gladys is very welcoming and tries to provide as much info as possible. its just a bit of an overflow and quite unstructured, so she's busy with 5 people at once and you end up waiting for ages. theres also too few showers and toilets and the toilet paper and soap dont get refilled, kitchen facilities are not great either. would not stay here again.

HI Steven!! How are you? you had booked twin room but I think so I gave you small double room It just shared bathroom just with another double room. It´s that right? Everydays I give to my hostel my best dedication! If toilet paper was missing, Is was simple, you had to polite and let me know. Is difficut on the shared bathroom to know when paper toilet missing. Regards Gladys