El Salam Hotel Reviews

Train Station St, Luxor, Egypt

No Rating

For a dirt cheap price, El Salaam offers a bed and a shower with hot water in the center of Luxor, minutes walking from the train station and Luxor Temple and the main Souk (market) in the other. While sometimes anxious to help you plan out your trip, the hotel management is an extremely accommodating resource. Please be advised, however, that--like many places in Egypt--bath towels and toilet paper are not provided and the lack of air conditioning may be a problem at night during the summer.

Fraud,after separate a room in El Salam+go out the train I had bad time with several people of different hotels to enter them,I try to look the one who is supposedly comes gathers me,and takes me to the hotel I separated,this person never come,the taxi driver told me,when we were alone,there is ONLY 1 hotel in the Orabi or street Oraby.It was my mistake bcs Im not read comments of the hotels have reputation,I was surprised read El Salam and Amer house they have repeated photos,the 2 are a fare

• 6th Nov 2011