El Sol Affittacamere Reviews

Piazza Tarquinia n 2 Interno 13, Rome, Italy

I was here for only one night with my parents, but once we got there, we wished we were staying for longer! The staff was super friendly, welcoming, and helpful, and they gave me my own room, even when we had booked one triple! The rooms are big, comfortable, and nicely decorated. The hostel is very close to the metro, so it's easy to hop on and go about Rome. It's about a 20 minute walk to the Colosseum. Be aware that you might have to call them when you arrive!

• 23rd Feb 2015

It's a family business and we liked it. I was on weekend trip with my parents. The owners were very friendly, gave us many useful advises and a map :-) We felt there very good and, what is the most important - welcome. Hostel is located near to Basilica of St John Lateran in a quiet neighborhood, close to metro station, but we walked every day on foot.

Close to the red metro line and an easy walk to the coliseum. The neighbourhood was good and there were restaurants, a store, fruit stand and pharmacy nearby for anything we needed.

This place was ideal. Spacious rooms, clean bathroom, decent wifi, daily breakfast (my one complaint is that the bread was always stale, but the croissants were great!). Mention if you are a vegetarian when you check in or else the breakfast will include meat. The host was very accommodating. Highly recommended.

The owner was friendly and helpful (gave us lot of useful tips and information about Rome, etc.), our room was nice and clean. Delicious croissants and free coffee for breakfast :-) Great, safe location (walking distance from Colosseo), close to metro station.

• 6th Sep 2014