El Viajero - B&B Reviews

Very friendly and helpful staff.

• 7th Jun 2015

This was my second stay at Posada El Viajero - B&B and I can't say enough good things about it! The staff are all very gracious and helpful. The rooms clean and well appointed. The breakfast fresh and excellent. And truth be told, I can't wait to go back when I return to South America later in 2015. I also intend to check out other El Viajero locations in Uruguay next time around! Hasta Luega!

A most delightful spot. Comfortable, clean with most accommodating staff. I had been told I really only needed to spend one day/night in Colonia but that was poor advice. I booked two nights andwould have stayed another if time this trip had allowed. I will return in the near future.

Good hostel, cool and helpful staff. Nice facilities.

The women at the desk were very friendly, helpful and knowledgable.

Very nice hostel with great location, very secure and safe. There was a safe in the room and the front door is always locked to ensure guests of the hostel are the only ones entering. We were able to walk to all the major sites and restaurants from the hostel. Room had just what we needed and the breakfast had a variety of options. Had a very pleasant stay.

Stefani was very nice and helpful! Nice place, but simple and sugars only for breakfast.

thanks for your comment . we can give you sugars without problems;) See you next time!

I only stayed one night. They staff were very friendly and helpful. They even had breakfast for me when I had to leave early.

A nice hotel in a nice area between the bus station and the historical center. Great breakfast! Highly recommended.

The hostel staff were great and the location is extremely close to the old city. Breakfast was good. It was a smaller and quieter hostel, but nice ad clean nonetheless.

View all Colonia del Sacramento Bed and Breakfasts