El Viajero - B&B Reviews

Very friendly and helpful staff.

• 7th Jun 2015

This was my second stay at Posada El Viajero - B&B and I can't say enough good things about it! The staff are all very gracious and helpful. The rooms clean and well appointed. The breakfast fresh and excellent. And truth be told, I can't wait to go back when I return to South America later in 2015. I also intend to check out other El Viajero locations in Uruguay next time around! Hasta Luega!

A most delightful spot. Comfortable, clean with most accommodating staff. I had been told I really only needed to spend one day/night in Colonia but that was poor advice. I booked two nights andwould have stayed another if time this trip had allowed. I will return in the near future.

View all Colonia del Sacramento Bed and Breakfasts