9.8
Superb 525 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 525 Total Reviews
El Viajero - B&B Located at Florida 269, , Colonia del Sacramento.
El Viajero - B&B
Uruguay
Colonia del Sacramento 70000 Florida 269
98% 525
-34.4728647 -57.8490042
El Viajero - B&B
    Rooms available

11th Nov 2016

Only spent one night in Colonia and this was a great place to spend it. It has a nice charm and character very close to the old town in Colonia. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Only things I have against the place were the wifi wasn't great in my room on the 3rd floor, and the staff I interacted with spoke very little english (not a problem for me, but I imagine some might prefer a place with more English spoken).

17th Oct 2016

Nice hotel for a good price. Good breakfast, clean rooms, nice and quiet.