El Viajero - Brava Beach Hostel & Suites Reviews

Av. Francia y Charrua, Punta del Este, Uruguay

it's in a great location, with very good staff ready to help and friendly and good people too. Nothing to complain but the toilet, which is small and gets dirty mostly because of this.

• 25th Jul 2015

The hostel is good, very easy to reach ,nice location ,they have push bikes to rent ,that's really nice ,I stayed in a private room ,was clean ,and very confortable ,I just have one complaining, I have a problem with my bag in the airport of Montevideo the staff lend me the phone,(thank you for that ! )but he saw me struggling at the phone( my spanis its not that good and they dont speak english) and dont help me , Alex could be more friendly, In generaly its good you can stay !

We arrived there and our reservation was not on their system. We have booked a private room and all the rooms were busy. The staff is ok not so supportative but ok..... location is good close to the bus terminal.

The hostel was very empty when i was there.. Probably would be more fun when it is high season. Breakfast was okay, white bread with jam or dulce de leche

Staff was so nice with tips, inviting me to have lunch and dinner all together, preparing my breakfast before usual time because I had to take the bus and this kind of stuff. I would recommend this hostel to a friend or for sure I would come back to spend some days there again :-) Thanks for everything!

The staff were really friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The location was good, very close to the city centre and beach with the hostel on one of the main roads. I would highly recommend.

The room was pretty dark, but there was a hair drier at the bathroom. When I was there I asked for information about how to get to Fundacion Atchugarry, and the girl at reception desk just said "I don't even know what is it" and didn't ever make an effort to help me. Luckily, at night I asked again, but to another girl at reception desk, and she was very kind and helped me to find buses and its schedule to get there (I believe her name was Pauline).

Great location, nice atmosphere to meet people and nice staff

Hostel dirty, bad handled, staff are not friendly and very expensive for what it offers.

• 19th Feb 2015

I really liked the hostel, excellent localization near Brava Beach and Mansa Beach, near Conrad Casino, near bus station and near all you need. The staff was friendly and the atmosphere was excellent. I highly recommend. The security could be better.

Thanks for your comment!! Regards El Viajero Staff

We all had a great time at El Viajero. I would strongly recommend to the people I know. I just think the reception staff could be more smily!! You should find a way to accept differents credit cards to pay. I booked two rooms under my name, but we were 4 different people paying, if i would pass my credict card, it would be filled and i would have no credits to spend in Punta del Este. Thank you for everything! PS: Alvaro is such a great guy!! Very nice very polite. and

• 13th Feb 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at this Hostel. The rooms are clean and not overly booked. The staff was super friendly and went the extra mile. Thank you Veronica for helping me address my situation with losing the key to my locker. I would certainly return to this Hostel in the near future.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Dominican Republic

This hostel had good atmosphere and a good party vibe but what you get for the value is so so you could rent a hotel for the same amount and the wifi was so so as well but if your looking for atmosphere this a great placed

View all Punta del Este Hostels