El Viajero - Brava Beach Hostel & Suites Reviews

Av. Francia y Charrua, Punta del Este, Uruguay

it's in a great location, with very good staff ready to help and friendly and good people too. Nothing to complain but the toilet, which is small and gets dirty mostly because of this.

• 25th Jul 2015

The hostel is good, very easy to reach ,nice location ,they have push bikes to rent ,that's really nice ,I stayed in a private room ,was clean ,and very confortable ,I just have one complaining, I have a problem with my bag in the airport of Montevideo the staff lend me the phone,(thank you for that ! )but he saw me struggling at the phone( my spanis its not that good and they dont speak english) and dont help me , Alex could be more friendly, In generaly its good you can stay !

Hi, Thank you for your comment, It´s good for us to improve. We are very sorry about your luggage, we hope everything went ok. Abrazo!!

We arrived there and our reservation was not on their system. We have booked a private room and all the rooms were busy. The staff is ok not so supportative but ok..... location is good close to the bus terminal.

The hostel was very empty when i was there.. Probably would be more fun when it is high season. Breakfast was okay, white bread with jam or dulce de leche

Staff was so nice with tips, inviting me to have lunch and dinner all together, preparing my breakfast before usual time because I had to take the bus and this kind of stuff. I would recommend this hostel to a friend or for sure I would come back to spend some days there again :-) Thanks for everything!

The staff were really friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The location was good, very close to the city centre and beach with the hostel on one of the main roads. I would highly recommend.

The room was pretty dark, but there was a hair drier at the bathroom. When I was there I asked for information about how to get to Fundacion Atchugarry, and the girl at reception desk just said "I don't even know what is it" and didn't ever make an effort to help me. Luckily, at night I asked again, but to another girl at reception desk, and she was very kind and helped me to find buses and its schedule to get there (I believe her name was Pauline).

View all Punta del Este Hostels