El Viajero - Brava Beach Hostel & Suites Reviews

Av. Francia y Charrua, Punta del Este, Uruguay

A very nice, clean and pleasant place to stay. U will feel like home in there... My bed sheet smelled like a mom care... The breakfast u can see that was made with love.. I felt so cared and happy there, with a plus that the structure is all held for u to interact to people, they have a fireplace close to the tv and a nice old-fashioned couch that makes u feel very comfortable. Also there's a pool table and a nice bar. I've been in many hostels through my life but this one really showed be speci

Nice hostel. But please be aware that they don't take children under the age of 18. This was in the small print of the email we got from Hostelworld after booking. Fortunately as we had a private room we were allowed to stay. I think that Hostelworld should ask ages before allowing booking. I very nearly ended up on the street, after dark with my bags and child. Fortunately at the very last minute another staff member came in and said it would be okay. The hostel itself was lovely.

Great place close to the beach, pool table and common area are great. Wifi was a but hard to get onto but it happens. Cute kitten that meanders around the place.

Very well located, close to the beach and the bus station. Rooms were great and showers were hot. Didn't find the staff overly helpful, internet was very touch and go. Would have been good to know they have a pet cat as I am allergic to them.

An excellent hostel, definitely one of the best I have stayed in. The staff was kind, the location was close enough to the beach and the rooms were good too.

Relatively comfortable rooms/beds if not amazing. Good location for the beach, but the town centre is a fair way away. Great location for the bus terminal, though. Lovely staff, helpful and friendly. Good value overall.

1 2 Next » last »