El Viajero - Brava Beach Hostel & Suites Reviews

Av. Francia y Charrua, Punta del Este, Uruguay

There was nothing I disliked. The people were nice, the services are very good, and so on. I wasn't disturbed by it, but my friends I was travelling didn't like the room so much (in their opinion it was too dark). But for me it was fine.

• 29th Jul 2014

Staff is friendly and very helpful

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

A very nice hostel, with good rooms and a nice common area! Location is excellent, close to the bus station, the city center and the famous Finger monument. Unfortunately, I only stayed for one night, and the hostel was very empty (not tourist season), so I can't speak much more about the hostel.

A good choice for Punta del Este. It is only a short walk from the bus station and from the beaches. The beds are comfortable with lockers provided under the beds. The dorms are clean but a bit cramped. Bathrooms are clean and there is hot water for showers. Staff are friendly and helpful too and there´s a bar which serves beer. The breakfast is good too with cereal, bread and butter, coffee, juice and yoghurt being served. Wifi is better downstairs than in the rooms. I would stay here again.

A very nice, clean and pleasant place to stay. U will feel like home in there... My bed sheet smelled like a mom care... The breakfast u can see that was made with love.. I felt so cared and happy there, with a plus that the structure is all held for u to interact to people, they have a fireplace close to the tv and a nice old-fashioned couch that makes u feel very comfortable. Also there's a pool table and a nice bar. I've been in many hostels through my life but this one really showed be speci

1 2 Next » last »