El Viajero - Hostel & Suites Reviews

Washington Barbot 164, Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

Best shower I have had on my travels so far, the staff are helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good with a fair variety. The beds and bathrooms were clean. I have nothing negative to say really.

Great place with good location and staff. They have a great bar and try to organise eating/drinking parties to everybody hang out. Nice stay, recommend it!

Thanks for all staffs to give good experience to me.

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Japan

It was a very relaxed stay in El Viajero, but even though it's pretty much off season I really enjoyed the lovely town of Colonia. I can imagine though that in summer the hostel is very noisy. Furthermore, th Uruguayan breakfast is perfect for people who like sweets, but for me it is the opposite. Only some toast, dulce de leite, jam and sweet cereals don't do it for me. I would have appreciated at least to have some fruits as well. Also, the kitchen is rather small.

Very good hostel, I will choose it once more when I go back in Uruguay.

• 19th Jun 2015