El Viajero San Andres Hostel & Suites

Very Good 1734 Total Reviews

• Denmark, All Male Group, 18-24
20th Apr 2017
4.3

Fairly bad experience. Unattentive and uninformed staff. Laughably bad wi-fi (only works in the reception and even there it is BAD). Cleaning is lacking here and there. This hostel would have decent value for money had it been half the price, but in its current state, I would recommend you found something else.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
19th Apr 2017
3.7

The worst hostel and hostel staff I've ever encountered in my travels. I'm aware there aren't many options in terms of hostels in San Andres, but please skip out on this hostel and don't waste a single dollar here. Just absolutely horrible staff I'm going to have nightmares about them and this hostel.

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Apr 2017
7.7

Female dorms are much nicer. Breakfast is ok. Internet was not working a lot of the time but seems to be a general problem on the island. Great location close to the centre.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
10th Apr 2017
6.6

Pretty friendly staff and well located. Breakfast was OK. Bathroom could have been slightly cleaner, and there was no hot water (or window!). Security isn't amazing - we had no key for our dorm room, just wristbands. But there were lockers under each bed that you could lock if you had a padlock.

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2017

Had a great time...thank you!

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Apr 2017
3.7

I did not enjoy my stay. The staff was terrible. They would pretend not to see me when I approached the desk. I had to ask several times for a blanket for my bed and the internet password, which should have been provided st check inz The internet did not work 75% of my stay. The bathrooms were not clean.

31st Mar 2017
8.0

Pretty nice hostel, some staff were friendlier than others. I was only there one night, but my impression was that it's just too big for there to be much atmosphere for solo travelers- seems like everyone comes in groups and stays in those groups. More like a hotel. It's pricey, but that goes for pretty much all hostels in San Andres.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2017
7.7

Nice hostel for a weekend trip! It was great that they had air conditioning in the rooms and breakfast included. They could improve the cleanliness and it is quite "worn", you see that there have been many travellers before.

• Norway, Female, 25-30
15th Mar 2017
7.4

We had rubbery in our room. Just bad luck. I felt bad for the girl that lost her things. I had the feeling that the staff prefer to talk to there co-worker then helping me out. I only stayed for two days, maybe I did not get the right feeling of the place. Great location!

• Chile, Female, 31-40
10th Feb 2017
7.4

Everything was good but they don't check who is in the hostel or not and some people are from another places and goes around the hostel like a guest. Other lower point are the matres there are really hard and you can't sleep well. If you want to rest try to don't have a room in the 4 floor because it's really close to the bar and at night you can hear the music until. 2 am.