El Viajero San Andres Hostel & Suites Reviews

Avenida 20 de Julio Nº3A - 122, San Andres Island, Colombia

very happy I like all the hostel has plenty of atmosphere .... it is good meet and make you feel at home employees with warmth and provision of care services ... since you get is a smile on his face , even in a great congestion because when I arrive while we were many and very humorous managed to greet and accommodate sandra are spectacular even without the solution you need to invent something and make it possible

• Colombia

todo estaba bien me gusto mucho. el lugar es bueno la atención del personal es agradable sandra es muy buena

• 26th Aug 2015

nice service attention of employees is very outstanding. The room is clean .... it pays to be at the hostel and meet more people, I can say it is a recommended. the girls are very good workers sandra is very special greetings to her

• 26th Aug 2015

Cool rooftop bar. I've made good friends there. Salsa class was fun. Good location, just a few blocks away from main zone. Should have individual outlets and reading lights. Only two outlets for 8 beds in the dorm room was a issue, and leaving my cell phone charging overnight there wasn't nice as the dorm room couldn't be locked. Should have smaller dorms (with 4 or 6 beds) as 8 beds for one bathroom was a bit too much.

This is what I call a warehostel. Lots of rooms with 8 beds, lots of people. Staff were ok, breakfast was ok, wifi was poor. Bathrooms were dirty. It's just ok, just not many hostel options in San Andres.

Nice hostel located in the central area of San Andrés island, 10 minutes walking from the airport and . You can easily take a bus to Rocky Cay and San Luis. Westay in a dorm room and it was very couzy and big. 100% recommendations for this one! the staff is so helpus sandra and marlina so nice

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Colombia

good service attention of employees is very personal and the information is complete and correct. The room is clean .... it pays to be at the hostel and meet more people, I travel very frequently around the world and can say it is a recommended evening the girls are very good workers I have some bad memory but I think the names were Marlita and sandra greetings to them

• 7th Aug 2015

This hostel is a complete con, they overbooked for our group of four and for 5 other people whilst we were there. We had heard of this happening a few time the more people we met. They try to offer another option but it's 3x the price and not worth it. My advice is to go straight to the island Providencia, it's paradise, a much better option.

is a good hostel with a very friendly and helpful staff are very cheerful and helpful I recommend the 100 x 100 in particular is a girl who attends in the evenings I can not remember her name is clearly a broad and infectious smile remain so .... . the best of san andres

• 6th Aug 2015

I booked in advance using the website. I received the reference numbre 165953 and I called that day to confirm my room. It was supposed to be a Double Private Ensuite, but they said it was not available and I had to take a shared room. I guess it is more profitable for them to rent a bed than a single room, andsonce it was midnigth I had to take the bed instead.

We were staying at door number 10 where you could here the doorbell ring easily all night long. Also personel was really arrogant and didnt look any happy with their jobs. Besides that, the building is really nice.

• 2nd Aug 2015

Staff is unfriendly/ lazy... english speaking persons will have difficulties cause the staff isnt really able to speak english... its not very clean, i cant say its a dirty shiiithole but it could be cleaner... breakfast is very bad, at least they have the yoghurt drink, the bred ham and cheese is just disgusting, although they have a lot of activitys like disco or salsa night nobody stays in the hostlebar at night cause the stuff isnt really animating people to do something in the hostel...

Need air conditioning in rooms, not just after 8pm. There was mold on the walls by the bed. Need more hooks for drying towels and bathing suits in dorms. Need small lamps on bed.

• 28th Jul 2015

The hostel was good, but the airco in the rooms were really full on! I got a cold after my stay there, so take something warmer to sleep.

Staff is rude, prices are very high, they are totally unorganized and kicked people out of the hostel saying that there was no beds left when only in my room there was 5 empty beds, and they turn out the electricity of the room during the day without reason (when i went to ask about it they just turned on). Most expensive hostel and one of the worst, because there is not a lot of competition on the island, so we dont have a choice.

Save and air conditioning not working

• 21st Jul 2015

Showed up with reservation and they couldn't find me a room, instead of letting that ruin my day I walked out and found a nice little appartment for 120000 pesos a night that slept 4-6 people

We only have one problem with one of the booking that it never appear on the sistem, but one of the ladies help us with that. Another booking was in a Twin Private Ensuite, but when we arrive they said they did not have it, so they gave us a Double Bed Private Ensuite, thanks god that was just one night. The air conditioning was not good enough to cool the room, but we never say anything.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Colombia

The ratio was the worst I've seen, the staff was the worst I met on a trip

Nice and big hostel located in the central area of San Andrés island, 10 minutes walking from the airport and 10 minutes walking to the Catamaran Bay. You can easily take a bus to Rocky Cay and San Luis. We took a dbl private room and it was very couzy and big. 100% recommendations for this one!

• 11th Jul 2015