El Viajero San Andres Hostel & Suites Reviews

Avenida 20 de Julio Nº3A - 122, San Andres Island, Colombia

Nice hostel, big one, many people, and there is a bar where there is something going on everynight. Good to meet people, i recommend it.

The Hostel stay was perfect. I recommend the El Viajero.

• 2nd Nov 2014

Really nice staff!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Big, party hostel. Positive people around. Probably one of the best options on the island. Great breakfast on the top floor. Too slow internet but it's the problem on the whole island.

good staff nice location

• 30th Oct 2014

excelentttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Argentina

Alright hostel to stay at a couple of days. Mostly backpackers and nice atmosphere, staff was very helpful. However we found the accommodation was beneath average standards, but all the other accommodations in San Andres are too (or you have to be willing to pay for a very expensive hotel) so for the money this is one of the best options in town.

• 26th Oct 2014

The music at night in the bar was too higt.

• 23rd Oct 2014

It was really nice experience, Sandra is a nice, smart recepcionist and all the staff is very kind.

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Not many options on San Andreas so we were happy that it was a good place to stay.

amazing!!

While the hostel was nice, we had a private room and the cost was near that of a hotel, for what I am not sure. Understandably it is an island so there are not many options, but $75 a night for a private room is way too steep for a hostel.

El Viajero San Andrés it's the perfect place if you are looking for new friends and you want to feel like at home. You're going to have too much fun, warm environment and people all over the world. I love El Viajero.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

The staff are really amazing. The place is big and close to the airport and beach. I do recommend it

• 6th Oct 2014

Very different from El Viajero in Cartagena, the EV San Andrés stands on its own, a 5-story building in the middle of El Centro, close to beaches and shopping. The staff is helpful and pleasant. The hostel has lots of stairs, FYI if you carry huge suitcases (no elevator). Adequate kitchen, good WIFI, nice balconies. Free breakfast in the morning. Nice beds, security lockers. The best is the bar upstairs, with drink specials, great games, and dance lessons in the evenings from the EV Staff. Stay!

I really enjoyed my stay at el viajero. The staff is lovely, smiley, and does the job really well . Breakfast is rich and the ladies in charge take really good care of it. Things that could improve are the temperature in the rooms: I nearly hybernate! It's pleasant to find a fresh spot after a warm day, but at nights the cold got quite extreme. Another suggestion is to take a better care of the kitchen facilities: pots and such do not make you want to cook. I suggest to change them regularly!

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Awesome hostel. I liked so much!!!

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Colombia

I wouldn't stay here again! There is no security for the rooms, so anyone can walk in and out...and they did! There was some drunk guy who wandered into our room while we were sleeping and tried sleeping in other peoples beds and was touching the girls! We asked for a refund the next morning and went to a different place. On top of that, the rooms weren't clean, the lockers didn't work. The staff when we arrived ignored us while they talked amongst themselves. Go somewhere else!

I had a great experience at El Viajero San Andrés and I recomend it!

Thank you very much Felipe! :) Regards!!!

I had a great time at el viajero, San andres. The staff were so lovely and would do anything to help. Dorms were big. However, it really does lack atmosphere. It could do with organised events or something to get people talking. That's the only bad thing. Other than that, it's a nice chilled hostel.

View all San Andres Island Hostels