El Viajero San Andres Hostel & Suites Reviews

Avenida 20 de Julio Nº3A - 122, San Andres Island, Colombia

Nice hostel with a great atmosphere. They have a great bar in last floor but in my days over there didn't have much people. The rooms are great, great bed, great AC, just the bathroom could be better. We had problem with energy in bathroom, 2 days without light inside the bathroom. This things just happen ;) I love the staffs, always so nice and so excited and ready to help!

I picked up a twin room. The room is very clean and comfortable. They provide different event for different day. The location is just so so. You need to walk 20 minutes to the north beach and downtown. The price is a little high. In conclusion: I like it.

• 16th Oct 2015
  • China

The hostel is amazing and its crew too. they are incredibly nice. I'd totally recomend el viajero !

• 12th Oct 2015
  • Argentina

AirCon was leaking in the room

• 11th Oct 2015

People were just amazing there, all the staff always serviceness and happy ones. Just 4 in case: the courtine in the bathroom was too short so, water gwent out and get ALL wet in sanitary area; and security boxes was anavailable without batteries. But, like we went with more friends and stay together in the same room (11: DoctorFish), we dind' need them. And, the breakfast can be more variety, like some eggs, 'cause I missed them mixed/scrabble ones in the morning. All the rest, was SUPER

• 10th Oct 2015
  • Colombia
  • All Male Group, 31-40

I thought the location of the place was very good. The staff was also friendly and very helpful. I was also happy with the breakfast and the atmosphere(music and fellow guest). One issue i had was the fact that we shared our dorm with males whereas it stated only femailes when we did the booking.

execelente todo excelente edificio staff ambiente desayuno cocina ... nada le falta bueno si que los dias no acaben xime marina sandra hermosas las recuerdo

• 8th Oct 2015
  • Argentina

JUSTA AMAZING HOSTEL, THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY STAY SO NICE...THE GIRLS IN THE RECEPTION WAS SO GREAT... STACY AND XIMENA THANK YOU

• 7th Oct 2015

THANK YOU FOR THE EXPERIENCE.....IT WAS VERY NIC...MARLINA AND STACY WAS AMAZING

• 7th Oct 2015

The hostal had a leaky roof in our private room. There were several cockroaches. The kitchen didn't have sufficient utensils to use to cook the food. The food we did bring was stolen. The hostal was out of t-shirts that they promise if you stay 3 or more days. It was a terrible experience and stay. I would not recommend this for anyone.

Good hostel very good care of the staff especially the bar girl sandra thanks for everything I loved it

• 5th Oct 2015
  • Chile

helpfull people, really enjoy my stay.. thanks to yhe crew.. awesome..shout out to clarisa & ximena.. two very nice people.. 100 %recommended

• 5th Oct 2015
  • Chile

It is important to clean the rooms , to feel more comfortable and did not find out things about people who were already in the room.

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • Colombia

El Viajero Hostel is not a super hostel to stay in for his bathrooms, his kitchen ... but it's definitely the craziest place to stay in the way to enjoy San Andres. Located 5 min on foot from the sea in the city centre of San Andres, you'll be able to find whatever you need to enjoy this island ! But the most amazing in this hostel are the people, you'll find people to party with every night and even some people to come with you for a swim during the night ;)

I had one of my worst experience in my travels at this hostel. The staff is rude and unhelpful. Someone threw up in my dorm. The smell was unbearable. They relocated the other people in my room. However, they didn't have more space in another mixed dorm for me. Instead of trying to help me or move me a private room (something that would happen in every hostel in this world), they were very rude and told me I have to pay for the private room. I had to leave the hostel and find another place.....

The hostel was huge - 20 8 bed dorms or something like this and most people are here to just make party. The rooms and bathrooms need a makeover. No mosquito nets available. The breakfast on the roof top was average - nothing special. We were happy that we just needed to stay one night here.

The hostel is very expensive for what you get. The staff is friendly but very unorganized. As we arrived they didn't know how many beds are left so we went through the rooms and had to look which beds are still available. And this happened like every day. There was every day a cleaning personal but the rooms wasn't clean at all after this. The shower has only cold water! The hostel is not worth the price!

It´s a nice hostel in an awesome island. Except some resorts, the island has simples hostels and hotels. El Viajero gives you what you need to stay at this paradise and go to the beach. They could improve de bathrooms, that are so closed!

Not comparable to other colombian hostels! Dissappointed.

There was no light in any of the bathrooms that I´ve used.

View all San Andres Island Hostels