El Viajero San Andres Hostel & Suites Reviews

Avenida 20 de Julio Nº3A - 122, San Andres Island, Colombia

You should improve the internet service

Great hostel, I had a wonderful time at the hostel and made many friends, I was travelling alone so was pleased to see the other guests were so friendly. A bit of advice if you stay here don't stay in the bed right next to the air conditioning, freezing! however all other beds are fine. Parties on the top of the hostel were cool and only 5 min walk from local beach, Highly recommended!

Nice hostel, with a fun bar at the top floor. It could be cleaner. The many floors and stairs divide the guests and the hostel a bit. I was at a room with a big group, which was loud after midnight, dirty, messy and smoked in the bedroom. The staff did not reprehend them.

Great vibe! Although it's not the neatest hostel, the atmosphere and the nice staff Compensate. Totally worth staying in el viajero!

• 25th Feb 2015

Some apartments need a deeper cleaning for some specific places, like the air circulation area in the bathroom. Other than that clean apartment, cool staff members, awesome entertainment at the bar and really good cost/benefit rate. Also love the tour indications.

• 24th Feb 2015

Hi Thank you so much for your suggestions. Be sure we are gonna increase cleanliness in the rooms as you said. Hope you come back soon. Regards Margarita Regional Manager

Great hostel, GREAT staff, good evening events and great activity advice. happened to stay when there were loads of other solo travellers which made it easy to meet new people. Only complaint is the wifi was a bit intermittent and the PCs available were really slow.that said there is a cheap Internet cafe next door. Bar is good fun, cheap beers. Good stuff-defo recommend this hostel.

The cost of the dorms and private room are very very expensive compared to what they offer The kitchen is too small for the size of the hostel On the other hand, the staff is really good, welcoming and helpful

• 23rd Feb 2015

The only hostel on the island. Cold water in the shower, poor computers and Wi-Fi. Make yourself a favor, add a little bit more and go to a nice hotel.

San Andrés is an amazing place!! The hostel is very next to airport, to the stores and to seaport for tours. There is a balcony with a great view from city. But the most cool in El Viajero is the staff very friendly. I recommend it. :D

• 29th Jan 2015

Rooms are nice and the hostel has nice kitchen, bar and balcony. The staff was sometimes a little unmotivated.

Good choice for smaller budgets. It's still expensive compared to the mainland but that's everywhere on the island. We decided to stay some extra nights.

Nice hostel, friendly staff and the hostel is not far from the centre and you can crab a bus from around the corner to go to some nice beaches. For the rest of my stay I found a cheaper option, eventhough the prices are quite average on the island....

• 14th Jan 2015

It was my second stay and everything was fine. Only the breakfast

The cleanliness, specially in the bathroom was poor. The facilities were quite old, that was really sad specially because the hostel is a nice one.

I loved the hostel is well located, good structure and the staff are very attentive. I had no problem during my hosting.

• 9th Jan 2015

The toilet was clogged and they didn't fix it. Apart rom that, it was OK.

Great staff! I want to come back soon! I had wonderful days!

For a Hostel is actually really good. My only complain is that we paid a bit too much for the room. We stayed in a double bed private room with bath as AC, but the price was like if we would have stayed in a hotel. Maybe just because it was high season. However, it was clean, the atmosphere was nice, the breakfast was very ok, the staff was friendly and helpful. I recommend it.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Colombia

An amazing place to make friends and enjoy the island. I totally recommend it.

1 2 Next » last »