El Warung Beach House Reviews

Calle de Portugal, 69, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Spain

Couldn't ask for a better hostel experience!! I've never been in a hostel where I've felt soooo comfortable and at home. It truly was an experience. Great staff, strong wifi, free breakfast, clean, relaxing and you literally can have your feet in the sand within two minutes of leaving your room. You can hear the ocean from the living room! Don't miss tapas night in old town, and check out the Cave Hostel -- GORGEOUS!! Muchisimas gracias, El Warung crew!!! :D :D

Had an amazing stay! The staff makes you feel like apart of their family in a comfortable relaxed setting. Las Canteras beach is literally a two minute walk away! With a perfect location, free breakfast, WiFi in every room, amazing staff, and the opportunity to visit the center of the island [check out El Warung Cave Hostel!] I would definitely recommend everyone to stay here! I know I'll be back! Thank you so much Manolo!!

The lactation is very convenient, near the las cantered beach, big shopping mall and supermarket. It's amazing I can here the sound of the ocean from the hostel. I'm traveling alone, here I can hang out with the staff, I had a good time, and I didn't feel lonely. The atmosphere is very relax, such like in my home.

I loved staying here... felt sooo welcome as i arrived just like home. Met some amazing people and missing them dearly. Thank you so much guys :-)

It is a great place for those who want to be close to the ocean. The beach of Las Canteras is like half minute away from hostel. The hostel itself is very nice, the atmosphere is just great ! Staff is very friendly and helpful. What I liked the most about this place its location and service of the staff !

Best hostel that I have ever been so far. Absolutely amazing and super friendly staff, they help you to explore the city and hang out with you all the time. The room is well equipped, lockers, window, en-suite bathroom, not to mention wifi. Breakfast is included, as well as laundry service.The location is definitely the highlight of the hostel, it is less than 1 minute from la playa de las canteras, many buses around for traveling around the island. A big shoutout to Alex and Manuel!

1 2 Next » last »