Elbrus Home

Superb 1318 Total Reviews

8th May 2017

Very nice staff Khem and Ali

5th May 2017

Lovely place to stay. The owner was extremely welcoming, especially as I was a bit of a jet lagged mess when I arrived. The hot water was good, and still worked at 4pm. Room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was filling and tasty. Biggest downside was crossing Leknath Marg to get to Thamel, which was a harrowing experience. Meeting arranged pickup at airport was a challenge as well but worked out okay. Didn't meet other travelers but was only there 1 night.

• mjthompson19911197
  • England, Couple, 25-30
3rd May 2017

Great place, clean, helpful & friendly staff, good location not too far from the main Thamel area. Breakfast was very good and substantial also. 24 hour security mad you and your belongings feel very safe. Would recommend to anyone travelling to Kathmandu.

• shaneholt
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2017

Great hospitality and welcome from Khem who was very helpful throughout my stay for anything I needed or wanted to know. Recommend!

• England, Male, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

I stayed as a solo traveller for several nights before and after my EBC Trek - Elbrus were able to provide everything I needed and were very friendly. There was also able to provide a washing service which was vital after the trek!

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
15th Apr 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff. The location is close to Thamel, the tourist area, but one needs to cross a very busy road. I did enjoy my stay there.

• Norway, Male, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

We loved our stay at Elbrus Home. Perfect location, close to the old town, yet quiet and central. The staff are amazing and helped us with all our enquiries. Recommended!

• Slovenia, Male, 41+
14th Apr 2017

Very helpful staff. Help to buy ticket, waiting for me to times in airport more then two ours, good adviser and wonderful breakfast. If I was needs transport always was available.

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
8th Apr 2017

Khem and the other staff at the hostel made our stay really pleasant. The guesthouse had all the facilities we needed, and was definitely good value for money.

8th Apr 2017

The staff is really what makes this place. The guys are so nice and accommodating and willing to help out with whatever. Definitely worth the extra little walk out of thamel