Superb 1,131 Total Reviews
Superb 1,131 Total Reviews
Elbrus Home Located at Thamel, Kathmandu, Kathmandu.
Nepal
Kathmandu 21892 Thamel, Kathmandu
94% 1131
27.7184849 85.3120672
    Rooms available

21st Aug 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Pushpa guest house in Pokhara. It is located close to the lakeside near all the restaurants as well as the peace pagoda. The room was spacious and the bathroom was clean. There is a nice little garden the the rooms look out to. The wifi is good. Most importantly the host Raj is kind, honest and very helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Bayezid1989
  • Japan, Male, 25-30
16th Aug 2016

Everything was great, especially the owner and his family were very kind and helpful. They always help you. If you have any concern, just ask them.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2016

AWESOME place to stay. From the moment I got there until the moment I left was made to feel right at home. I had no idea what to do and my host was able to book in absolutely everything for me to make the most of my short stay. I was in the private room which was lovely, clean and comfortable. The showers were hot and wifi excellent. Very accessible accommodation close to Thamel (the place to be), relaxing and welcoming - would highly recommend to ANYONE coming to Kathmandu!!

6th Aug 2016

Absolutely amazing place to stay and relax while in Kathmandu. The owner is super friendly and helpful and also very trustworthy. The hostel itself is very clean and has great views of the valley from the rooftop. It's very nice to sit in the courtyard and have breakfast (included) and I found my time here to be very relaxing. Also, the owners dog is very cute. I would definitely stay here again if I'm ever in Kathmandu.

29th Jul 2016

Elbrus home is not a hostel, but a homestay (that offers dorm rooms). So if you go there expecting the usual hostel feeling of Thamel, you will get disappointed. Also is not exactly in Thamel, but a little bit outside. Which can actually be good, because makes it a bit less noisy. Staff is amazing and they also have one or two cars to come to the airport or take you around in tours.

• England, Female, 25-30
28th Jul 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Elbrus home. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. They helped me organize activities, provided me with an excellent tour guide and organized transport whenever needed. You are able to leave bags when you go trekking for free which was a massive bonus.The beds were extremely comfortable and it was clean! Breakfast is included, which is a full breakfast- great when you know you are off trekking and need the energy. I would recommend!

• England, Male, 25-30
18th Jul 2016

The staff made us feel welcome and check to make sure everything is smooth for us. They are very helpful with information if you want to know where and how to go. People in hostel are friendly and well respected. Recommend to all.

13th Jul 2016

This place is beyond amazing! Gracious hosts who go above and beyond to ensure no problems, arrange taxis and yours, and the lovely garden to relax and meet other travelers! I would stay no place else in Kathmandu! Stay here, your search for a great hostel is over!

13th Jul 2016

Khem and Ali were really helpful and welcoming. This place is little more expansive then outside but it's because it's in Thamel. Breakfast was satsifying! You can book trips and a taxi to the airport here

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
9th Jul 2016

Had a lovely stay at Elbrus Home! Free breakfast was lovely. Khem was incredibly helpful in helping us arrange for a short trek, getting to Bhaktapur/Kathmandu and getting our laundry done; always friendly and asking if we needed anything. Very close to Thamel!