Superb 191 Total Reviews
Superb 191 Total Reviews
Eleanna's Located at Chora, Panahra, Mykonos Town, Mykonos.
Greece
Mykonos Chora, Panahra, Mykonos Town
91% 191
37.4456770 25.3293334
    Rooms available

• shelbycooper1991
  • Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
16th May 2016

I would totally go back! No complaints. The beds were so comfy, you are RIGHT in the core of Mykonos town, the room was very clean and the owners were extremely kind. I'd recommend this place to anyone :)

11th May 2016

Very fitting for the town. Had a balcony and the view from the roof was great. The shower was a little strange as it was not separate, but instead right in the small bathroom. Great location! Easily walkable to everything.

• lobovoxo-insta
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
5th May 2016

Ferry -> Eleanna's = 4 min taxi (6-8 euros). Vehicles cannot reach the area, Paul (owner) walked us from the road to his place (2-3 min). Washroom and shower located next to each other but it was always clean the next day--not too sure if I just had good roommates. Would recommend this place is you just want a central place to stay and are not looking to get trashed in your hostel (but of course outside). Would definitely come back to stay here--people were even taking pics of the home!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
4th May 2016

We had an amazing time at Eleanna's. It was absolutely beautiful and the host was so helpful and informative! We will definitely stay there again.

30th Apr 2016

My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights. It's low season so not sure about how much they go for in the summer. Paul was very nice. We arrived very early in the morning and decided to email the property if we can check in early, it was a long shot but they replied right away and they had us in our room fairly quickly. It's clean and we don't have much complaints. Wifi is fast and AC works pretty good! I highly recommend this place!

29th Apr 2016
7.4

I agree with some reviews I've read before, because it's near the church, you'll wake up with the bells or the priests in their loudspeakers. Other than that, it's an amazing little inn run by Paul and his sister who make you feel welcome at all times. I will definitely recommend it if you want somewhere fairly central and are on a budget.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
21st Apr 2016

Right in the middle of Mykonos Town for an amazing price. We even had our own patio to ourselves. The only thing that could have made it better would have been an ocean view... but for the value we were very happy :) Thank you Paul and Lorraine!!

20th Apr 2016

Eleanna's is in a perfect location in the heart of the narrow wiggly streets. The rooms were very clean, wifi excellent and host welcoming. The bathroom is teeny and shared, it wasn't a problem (never a wait) but does get pretty wet and might not be for all travelers.

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2016

Great, central location, clean rooms, Paul and Lorraine are so friendly! It was perfect for my few-night stay in Mykonos! The only problem I had is, because it's in such a central part of Mykonos Town, I was exposed to a lot of late-night and early-morning noise. I went at the beginning of tourist season, and there was a lot of early-morning construction going on (tourist prep!). Also morning bells woke me up around 7am but I was able to go back to sleep. I highly recommend Eleanna's!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

Close to everything, staff are friendly and accommodating. rooms are not shared but bathroom is, so its kind of a hotel which makes it impossible to meet people. would recommend =)