Eleanna's Reviews

Chora, Panahra, Mykonos Town, Mykonos, Greece

Most amazing people ever. I will rent from Paul and Lorraine every time I come here. It's also the Perfect location right in the center of everything. Nice resturaunts, and friendly locals. Around every corner is more fun suprprises. I think i read some people stressing they got lost and it made me laugh. The city is a mile wide, and if you get lost, the worst that will happen is stumbling onto a beautiful beach full of beautiful people. This is Mykinos, trust me, getting lost is the point.

Paul and Lorraine went out of their way to make sure my stay was comfortable. They offered helpful guidance , directions, Paul even met me at the port and carried my bag for me. They made it possible for me to see much more of the island than I otherwise could have, in the off-season. All in all, it was a lovely, cozy, welcoming place located conveniently in the Old Town. Loved it.

• 31st Oct 2015

The property is located in the famous blue alleys of little Venice in Mykonos town. It is 5 minutes drive from airport, 5 minutes walk from bus station and one minute walk from super market. The rooms are equipped with basic kitchen stuff which helps you to cook and save from expensive food. The staff, Mr Paul is the star of the property. He is very approachable and kind hearted person. He gave me an upgrade and late check out flexibility.

Quaint hotel in the middle of town. Rooms are cosy and clean with the option of air conditioning for hot or cold days. The building is relatively easy to find, but even if you are a wee bit lost like I was, ask a local and they wills point you in the right direction. The Fabrika bus station, and the sea bus to new port are all within a 10 minute walk of the hotel. I really enjoyed my stay (:

Had a great stay there. Shame I came so late in the season. Room was comfy and the safe secured my valuables. Paul was very helpful with directions and suggestion for things to do and places to eat. Paul met me and got me to the hostel with no problems. Would definitely stay here again.

Well located at Mykonos town, you can easily walk from here to the many shops, restaurants and bars that are around. The place itself has good value for money, nothing fancy but well maintained and quite clean. Perfect option if you are on a budget.

Paul is a very good host and takes care of your every need. Location is the best you could get in Mykonos. It can't get any better than this

Definitely a great affordable place to stay, everything as pictured. Situated in a great part of town, within walking distance from everything on the island. Paul was great and helped with everything I needed! Totally worth the money and I would book again.

Never actually got to meet Elanna herself, had to deal with her brother who had no clue what he was doing and was the most rudest person I have come across in a long time. The rooms were pretty average for what we paid. Good location pretty much right in the centre. Dead atmosphere. Again the guy running the place: sort your own life out mate.

Good place in the center of Mykonos

Perfect central location, friendly and helpful staff! We stayed for 2 nights and had absolutely no complaints.

• 23rd Sep 2015

Had a wonderful stay in Mykonos made better by the outstanding hospitality offered at Eleanna's. Paul was always around for a laugh and to answer most questions I had about the island. I would definitely come back to this hostel hopefully sooner rather than later.

• 22nd Sep 2015

We loved Paul, he was so helpful when we needed anything and definitely made Eleanna's feel like home. Lorainne was extremely helpful and accommodating. This is a perfect location in town and a great room/value for our money! Definitely would recommend to our friends! From: Ashlan and Emily

Paul was extremely helpful when it came to answering any questions and was always around to help out.

• 18th Sep 2015