Eleanna's Reviews

Chora, Panahra, Mykonos Town, Mykonos, Greece

The best place I've been so far! It's gorgeous, clean and perfectly located! Loved it!!! Never wanted to leave!

A nice clean little studio. Nice decor. Right in the middle of town. So signage outside makes it tricky to know if it's your building at first as it looks like every other building in Mykonos. A great place to stay though!

Eleanna's was a great place to stay! I truly enjoyed my time there! Paul was able to wait for me late at night and guide me to the hostel. He was very helpful explaining where things were and what to do since I visited during the low season and most things were closed. The room I occupied was very comfortable. I appreciated that I was able to have the room to myself and still pay at a single rate.

I had a great experience here! Paul was very helpful and so nice. It was very clean and right in the middle of Mykonos town! There was a fridge, locker, and hangers in the room. I felt very comfortable. Thank you!

Excelent location and the room is very nice, with a fridge included! The only thing is that i am a solo traveller and its difficult to meet people because is a small hotel and there are all couples, but not their fault.

View all Mykonos Bed and Breakfasts