Eleanna's Reviews

Chora, Panahra, Mykonos Town, Mykonos, Greece

A little difficult to find, but overall we had a great stay. It was clean and well-located and Paul was very helpful.

We loved Eleanna's! Never have I ever had such a positive experience with a hostel. From the moment we arrived, we were pleasantly greeted by Paul who walked us from the port to hostel. It was great chatting with him and he offered great insight into the island. Our room had everything we needed and more (wifi, kitchenette, kitchen table, AC, etc) and it was SO clean! I don't think I've ever stayed somewhere so spotless. The location was ideal for us, right in the centre of town.

Thank you for the lovely review, we love your feedback. it was a pleasure meeting you both. Enjoy your travels and hope to see you both on our doorstep soon. Regards, Lorraine

Would be nice to have air conditioning, shower curtain, a paint on the wall that doesn't rub off when you touch it, wifi in the room, a holder for the shower focit so I don't have to hold it

• 6th May 2015

Friendly staff. Keeps the rooms very well maintained and clean. Be prepared with cash though as they don't take credit cards. Kitchen only in some units.

Very well located, it is perfect If you just want to sleep in there.

The best place I've been so far! It's gorgeous, clean and perfectly located! Loved it!!! Never wanted to leave!

A nice clean little studio. Nice decor. Right in the middle of town. So signage outside makes it tricky to know if it's your building at first as it looks like every other building in Mykonos. A great place to stay though!

View all Mykonos Bed and Breakfasts