Eleanna's Reviews

Chora, Panahra, Mykonos Town, Mykonos, Greece

A nice clean little studio. Nice decor. Right in the middle of town. So signage outside makes it tricky to know if it's your building at first as it looks like every other building in Mykonos. A great place to stay though!

Eleanna's was a great place to stay! I truly enjoyed my time there! Paul was able to wait for me late at night and guide me to the hostel. He was very helpful explaining where things were and what to do since I visited during the low season and most things were closed. The room I occupied was very comfortable. I appreciated that I was able to have the room to myself and still pay at a single rate.

I had a great experience here! Paul was very helpful and so nice. It was very clean and right in the middle of Mykonos town! There was a fridge, locker, and hangers in the room. I felt very comfortable. Thank you!

Excelent location and the room is very nice, with a fridge included! The only thing is that i am a solo traveller and its difficult to meet people because is a small hotel and there are all couples, but not their fault.

We booked in elleana's an hour and a half before we arrived and there was still someone waiting at the port for us.very welcoming and lovely accomodation,just a 5 minute walk (even with a back pack on) from the old port

• 25th Sep 2014

Nice stay everything is perfect Paul is very nice welcoming helpful I recommend this place for everyone

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Jordan

Awesome location near mykonos town and little venice. Lots of tourists come through here though.

This is a lovely bed and breakfast in the heart of Mykonos. Greatest feature is for sure the location. What is not so good is that there is not breakfast included and you have a shared small bathroom. As a woman travelling alone, I was a bit concerned with the fact that the front door that led to the rooms was always open. But nothing happened during the time I was there. John was very helpfull and picked me up on the port when I arrived, what was of really big help.

Stayed for two nights in September. Perfect for a home base to see Mykonos town and close to the bus and taxi squares. Loud at night but you are in the heart of a town that doesn't get going until 9pm so just prepare for that. All in all a great stay!

View all Mykonos Bed and Breakfasts