Eleanna's Reviews

Chora, Panahra, Mykonos Town, Mykonos, Greece

A nice clean little studio. Nice decor. Right in the middle of town. So signage outside makes it tricky to know if it's your building at first as it looks like every other building in Mykonos. A great place to stay though!

Eleanna's was a great place to stay! I truly enjoyed my time there! Paul was able to wait for me late at night and guide me to the hostel. He was very helpful explaining where things were and what to do since I visited during the low season and most things were closed. The room I occupied was very comfortable. I appreciated that I was able to have the room to myself and still pay at a single rate.

I had a great experience here! Paul was very helpful and so nice. It was very clean and right in the middle of Mykonos town! There was a fridge, locker, and hangers in the room. I felt very comfortable. Thank you!

Excelent location and the room is very nice, with a fridge included! The only thing is that i am a solo traveller and its difficult to meet people because is a small hotel and there are all couples, but not their fault.

We booked in elleana's an hour and a half before we arrived and there was still someone waiting at the port for us.very welcoming and lovely accomodation,just a 5 minute walk (even with a back pack on) from the old port

• 25th Sep 2014

Nice stay everything is perfect Paul is very nice welcoming helpful I recommend this place for everyone

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Jordan

Awesome location near mykonos town and little venice. Lots of tourists come through here though.

This is a lovely bed and breakfast in the heart of Mykonos. Greatest feature is for sure the location. What is not so good is that there is not breakfast included and you have a shared small bathroom. As a woman travelling alone, I was a bit concerned with the fact that the front door that led to the rooms was always open. But nothing happened during the time I was there. John was very helpfull and picked me up on the port when I arrived, what was of really big help.

Stayed for two nights in September. Perfect for a home base to see Mykonos town and close to the bus and taxi squares. Loud at night but you are in the heart of a town that doesn't get going until 9pm so just prepare for that. All in all a great stay!

We stayed at Eleanna's for 3 nights in August. We caught the water taxi instead of the bus which was much more pleasant. I feel the staff should provide this as an option for guests as it only costs 40 cents more and brings you right into the town. The room was small but quaint. Bathroom was very small, shower is literally over the toilet. Great but noisy location, street noise and fireworks until 2am and very loud church bells at 7am daily and with no air con you have to keep the windows open.

The lack of air conditioning really upset us...Mykonos in summer is quite hot and since the room didn't have any windows, we had to sleep with the doors opened. For 90 euros per night we were expecting A/C, at least!

Both Lorraine and Paul were lovely and took an actual interest in your stay and finding your way around the island. We were personally escorted to our hostel and given lots of advice on where to go. The hostel was very cute (on the inside and out). We had the top terrace room and basically had a terrace with a view of the sunset all to ourselves. The rooms have been modernised and are equipt with everything you need. Would definitely stay here again.

Very good hostel and superfriendly staff, but Mykonos can be way too noisy when you try to get some sleep. It's location is OK, but you can still slightly hear the "subs" from the clubs with the window open. And it has to be open, because else it's too hot.. But if you can live with this, recommended hostel !!

Amazing location in the heart of Mykonos Town, Paul was great and willing to help out wherever possible. Would highly recommend Eleanna's for anyone wanting to visit Mykonos as it was a very central location to everything you could want to visit. Thanks again for having us, we will be back!

The Hotsel is exactally in the center of the city and the staff is really amazing. There´s a guy called Paul that was there all they and could help us anytime. The only problem about the roons is that there was no air conditioner and in the summer is really hot. It´s not a hostel, it´s an apartament where they rent the rooms, so the shared bathroom was not so good.

I was so happy with this hostel/hotel, it is super small and intimate. There is a studio downstairs and upstairs is 3 rooms and 1 bathroom. Paul was so nice, helpful and got me from the port and walked me to the hostel. It is in a prime location, walk to the ocean front with shopping, bars and restaurants, and walking distance to Fabrika where you can get the bus and go anywhere on the island. Definitely rent a scooter/4wheeler and can go around the whole island in 1 day. I would stay here again

You cannot beat this location! Right in the center of town. The house itself is really cute, people were stopping to take pictures on the doorstep. Our room was great, but we paid for a suite downstairs. Rooms upstairs are smaller with a shared bathroom and no AC - worth it to pay extra for the suite! Stay here for the location either way

Loved our stay at Eleannas! We had the roof top room and were in awe when we first got up the stairs due to the views over the whole town! We also watched the sunset every night from the roof. Paul the owner was lovely and friendly aswell! It's in a great location in the town and a short walk to the buses that take you to paradise where the clubs are. Thoroughly recommend this place!

View all Mykonos Bed and Breakfasts