Elena Borgen Reviews

Del Experimental Mexico 4 Arriba, 2 al Sur, 1/2 Arriba, Managua, Nicaragua

I only stayed for one night, and left early in the morning. The staff were helpful and friendly. The room was clean. I would stay again. I'm not sure how close it is to things in Managua though.

Perfect for an early morning flight to the airport, Elena Borgen (or the Nicaragua Guest House) made everything a breeze. Everything that is, except finding it! The addresses in Nicaragua are difficult to manage with your standard Google Maps, so make sure to email them and ask specifically how you get to the hostel. I had to ask a couple police officers in the area. The room was comfortable and good sized, there was a TV to unwind after a fun trip, and the bathrooms were in good order.

View all Managua Bed and Breakfasts