Rating 78 Total Reviews
Rating 78 Total Reviews
Elena Borgen Located at Del Experimental Mexico 4 Arriba, 2 al Sur, 1/2 Arriba, Managua.
Nicaragua
Managua 00000 Del Experimental Mexico 4 Arriba, 2 al Sur, 1/2 Arriba
20% 78
12.1414175 -86.2270331
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
27th May 2016
2.0

I was sent to the wrong address. The taxi drivers at the airport could not figure out where I was staying but one knew where this was. I was welcomed by a gentleman for my stay but the next morning, he told me I was staying at a different hostel. I am very upset and could not get a refund for the "no show" charge.

Hi. You contact with us the next day at 9 in the morning when here came the taxi that you contract to move to Rivas. It is incomprehensible that you go to wrong place knowing our name and now say that the taxi took you to a different place and you did not know until the next day.and want a refund.