9.6
Superb 206 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 206 Total Reviews
Elifstar Cave Hotel Located at Uzundere Caddesi no:36, , Goreme.
Turkey
Goreme Cappadocia 50180 Uzundere Caddesi no:36
96% 206
38.6426514 34.8244071
    Rooms available

28th Oct 2016

I would give much better review, if not for the non-working wifi.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
23rd Oct 2016

Such a great days when i stay in Elifstar Cave Hotel! Great location - just close to bus station with 5-8 mins walk. Cleanliness room, bathroom, and "real" hot water in the bathroom in anytime!The host - Kadir and his family are such a lovely person! They always offer me a tea and any help i need! Kadir is helping me to plan my following trip and suggest some great city for me in turkey! Also , they can arrange the walking/hiking tour and hot balloon tour for guest!! such a good deal!

21st Oct 2016

I had an amazing stay here! They make you feel like part of the family. The dorm room was very clean with a nice bathroom. And the breakfast was one of the best hostel breakfasts I've ever had.

15th Oct 2016

I would definitely recommend Elifstar Cave Hostel to anyone visiting Cappadocia. Kadir and his family were great hosts and took good care of us! Kadir was very helpful in recommending sights to see, excursions to try, restaurants and bars to eat at, etc. in the Goreme and surrounding areas. The facility was very clean, room was cleaned everyday, breakfast was included. Kadir even included us and other guests when celebrating his son's birthday!

• hannah_rosalie
  • Netherlands, Female, 25-30
7th Oct 2016

We had a really nice stay in this Hostel! Really good price and relaxed atmosphere. Helpfull staff. AND THEY HAD PUPPY'S! What else could you wish for!

• sherrymissing
  • China, Female, 25-30
6th Oct 2016

staff很热情,还给了热气球的优惠价,推荐了值得跟团的路线~ 房间是cave很特别~

26th Sep 2016

Great staff, very nice and clean accommodation. Lots of info and knowledge for area sightseeing. Can't go wrong staying here. More a hotel than a hostel. 5 minute walk to town center. Nice, fresh, buffet style breakfast.

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
25th Sep 2016

Had a few nights stay in Elif Star and I am very glad that I stayed there mainly due to the very helpful and friendly staff there - Kadir! The 4-bedroom mixed dorm I stayed was extremely clean. The roof-top view is superb and the breakfast was scrumptious. Kadir even went beyond and help me sorting out my own sh*t due to a flight booking error. All in all I believe Kadir will make your stay in Goreme much better with his very good advice. High recommended.

2nd Sep 2016

Kadir was amazing and took care of everything. It was perfect for seeing Cappadocia and Goreme in particular. Would highly recommend! Thank you Kadir! I recommend booking the balloon ride through Kadir as well (in fact book anything through him, the deals are good and he picks the best ones).

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Sep 2016

This place was recommended by a friend and we were not disappointed! We stayed in the double room which was lovely and had a great balcony and views - we saw the balloons flying over one morning. The highlight of staying here is definitely the owner Kadir who went above and beyond to help us. He organised our tours and our transfers. He was also extremely friendly and welcoming. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone I know going to Cappadocia!