Superb 188 Total Reviews
Superb 188 Total Reviews
Elifstar Cave Hotel Located at Uzundere Caddesi no:36, , Goreme.
Turkey
Goreme Cappadocia 50180 Uzundere Caddesi no:36
94% 188
38.6426514 34.8244071
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
14th Aug 2016

Elifstar was brilliant, the manager there is amazing! Nicest guy ever and so helpful. After asking about ballooning he rang and booked with our preferred company, and suggested which whirling dervish to see and booked that and took us and picked us up, got another hostels wifi as there's was being rewired and then when I couldn't find anywhere with a car to hire he rang around all the companies til he found one and took me to that too. Always with a smile. Place was great too

• Australia, All Male Group, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

Great location and value. Kadir is an awesome host and very accommodating. The tours were amazing. Would love to come back one day!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2016

Great place to stay. Kadir and his family are so welcoming! Would definitely stay here again!!!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2016
7.7

Good place to stay in Cappadocia but I was the only one in my hostel room= not much of an atmosphere. This is not really there fault though, people just aren't travelling to turkey! Breakfast was the best I've had in a hostel. The guy in charge was super helpful for booking tours, organising transfers etc. the only problem I had was I went for a run/hike on my last morning, got back to the hostel and the water wasn't working. I then had 3 flights and 16 hours before I could shower :l

• Australia, Female, 41+
10th Jun 2016

Really enjoyed staying here. The place is picturesque and quiet with cute rooms and a great view. Kadir is a great host and is very helpful. I booked a dorm and was upgraded to a double room at no charge to accommodate for a last minute booking by large group. Kadir also arranges a number of tours. We had a great guide for the Green Tour. Very friendly, informative and fun to hang with. Highly recommended!

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
25th May 2016

LOVED Elif Star and our stay in Cappadocia. Kadir, Mustafa, and the rest of the family were so kind- they offered to drive us to the bus station + ATM, gave us free coffee/tea/breakfast, and they helped us book our hot air balloon flight and tour afterwards. They also included airport pickup in Kayseri with our hot air balloon booking. The cave hotel was VERY cool and authentic. Close to bus station and good eats. This was my favourite hostel of our entire trip.

20th May 2016
5.1

We arrived at elifstar and had been moved to another hotel due to flooding. The room we were moved to had several problems including being close to a very nosy street, no A/C, heat had been left on which made the room very hot, shower not working properly and we were the only room to not have a view from our room. We also booked a hotair balloon and tour through elifstar both of which were very nice. The shuttle we booked to the airport through elif star dropped us off 4 mins before our flight.

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th May 2016

This hostel was amazing!!! I completely recommend. I will be coming back with my mom in a couple of weeks and we will stay here. They arrange wonderful tours that are also really affordable. Our tour guide for the green tour was wonderful. His name is Karim (I think!!) and he had such wonderful facts and knowledge to share about Turkey and his life. He was born in one of the caves in Goreme, and he speaks 4 languages! What an amazing person. Overall, definitely recommend.

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2016

My boyfriend and I had an incredible stay in Göreme and so much of this was due to the great staff at Elifstar! Everyone was so friendly and gave such great advice. Thank you for the lifts, making our bookings and a beautiful stay!

• katiegaston725
  • USA, Female, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

We had a group of 4 in a private room at Elifstar and we absolutely LOVED our stay! The facilities are amazing and the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. We also booked our tour and hot air balloon ride through Elifstar and couldn't have been more satisfied with the trips. When our first balloon ride was cancelled last minute, Kadir helped us schedule another for the following morning and arranged for us to be picked up from the site in order to make our flight.