Elifstar Cave Hotel Reviews

Uzundere Caddesi no:36, Goreme, Turkey

Amazing Hostel! I stayed in a three bed room and it was great! The room is big with a private toilet. Staff were extremely helpful and even made another key for our room as we had difficulties open the door everyday. Mustafa was very kind opening the door for us a few times and letting me use his laptop. Kadir was amazing, organising our tours, thanks to him we got a space on the ballon flight. He is such an enthusiastic guide! Our stay could not be better!

Staff here are awesome very friendly and knowledgeable about things to do in the area. Staff will be able to help you organise any thing you want to do from organised tours to self lead hikes. Room was cosy and warm and very clean.

Our stay at Elif Star was truly wonderful. Kadir, the owner and his family are wonderful hosts, very accommodating and helpful. Our room was a beautiful cave and the view is lovely. The included breakfast is delicious, and it could not be a better deal. We had such a magical time in Cappadocia thanks to Kadir and his hospitality.

• 29th Mar 2015

The staff was very nice and supportive. They've helped me to book my bus to continue my travel. Also, the beds were cleaned everyday. Nice shower as well.

The breakfast was excellent, and the family even agreed to make a custom meal based on a food request! The staff were very courteous and timely with their responses. The rooms are beautiful and clean - we stayed in a real 12th century monastery. Just a few tips to future travelers: make sure you also keep track of the bill and take care of any discrepancies. Hot air balloon flights are not guaranteed and may be cancelled. Tours will attempt to get you to spend lots of money. Enjoy!

• 20th Mar 2015

One of the best places I've stayed in three months of living in hostels. The staff literally takes care of everything you need, including an incredibly easy cheap hassle free shuttle to and from the airport. Location is perfect right in the center of town and easy to get to all the sightseeing places you would want to go to while in Cappadocia.

DEAR GUEST THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS, WE TRY OUR BEST AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN. BEST WISHES.

This was such an amazing place. The staff was so helpful on what to do and organizing activities. The breakfast was incredible and it was really easy to meet people here. I cant wait to bring my friends back!

• 3rd Mar 2015

We stayed in the middle of winter, so the town was a little quiet but the host were lovely and able to give us information for tours etc. Hottest shower in Turkey so far!

Best Place to stay in göreme! The owner is very helpful and welcoming. He made the hostel more like a home than just a Hotel! Thank you for this :)

It was the most amazing experience we had during our trip round Turkey! Cave!!! Extremely kind and helpful people :) UNBELIEVABLY delicious food! :) And the scenery! WE LOVED every single moment of our stay :) If I ever come to Capadocia again, I am staying here again, if possible :)

IT WAS A PLEASURE FOR US TO HOST YOU AT OUR HOTEL. PLEASE DONT FORGET THAT YOU HAVE A CAVE HOME IN CAPPADOCIA AND ANYTIME YOU ARE WELCOME BEST REGARDS KADIR

Fantastic stay at a fantastic cave hostel. Thanks!