Elifstar Cave Hotel Reviews

Uzundere Caddesi no:36, Goreme, Turkey

Awesome hostel!! Kadir is a great guide and a better person!!

Kadir and mustafa are so welcoming and helpful. Definitely will be back!

Great place, very helpful staff, great breakfast

Amazing cave hostel in Gorëme. The owner is really friendly, offers abordable tours and will help you planning your trip in Capaddocia. The rooms are very clean and, as they are in caves, it offers you a really nice experience. Also, the included breakfast is really good and generous. I highly recommend this place.

WiFi was weak in the dorm, otherwise it was an enjoyable stay.

We really enjoyed our stay here. We booked a private room for 3 people. We took a hot air balloon ride in the morning and took a tour that lasted all day. Kadir was super friendly and helped set up the balloon ride and tour for us. We took a tour that allowed us to see the main sites of Cappadocia in a single day. Breakfast was delicious every morning with a good variety of food options. Our room was warm and new towels were provided.

• 2nd Jan 2016

Honestly one of the best hostel/hotels I have ever stayed in. We felt welcomed from the start by the calm and knowledgable staff, and, of course, patti the puppy. The room was warm despite the frigid conditions, complete with free tea and coffee. The free breakfast every morning was a highlight. Theres nothing better than a warm, homey place to return to after a day of hiking in the cold, and Elifstar is exactly that. Hope to return some day.

• 28th Dec 2015

I only rated it poorly for security because our room was never locked but it didn't seem to be an issue in the area. The physical space of this hotel isn't what would bring me back but the breakfast and AMAZING staff would. I've never seen such a capable and accommodating staff. They helped with literally everything and I couldn't rave enough about how impressed we are with them.

In general the hostel is great! The staff, facilities, cleanliness, food... The staff is very very kind, you will feel at home. For sure I recommend it and specially the tours. If you want a tour, ask for Kadir! He is the best guide ever. Also the prices are good!

The dorm in the cave is amazing. It's an authentic and historic place, but with all comforts you would expect (a plug in every bed, bathroom, ac, they even give you a towel toiletries!). Family owned place! The food in the restaurant is very good and reasonably priced. I arranged tours and the ballon ride and had a great experience. Kadir and his family are awesome.

Nice rooms, nice breakfast, nice staff :)

• 22nd Dec 2015

It was a cool place, very friendly and helpful staff, clean, and within walking distance of everything in Goreme. We had a car so we could drive to neighbouring cities, but the hotel also offered many tours around the region for a good price. The only negative thing was the temperature - the room was very cold in the winter...I think it would be much better in the summer.

We really loved our stay with you! Delicious breakfast, comfy beds nice room and very polite family/staff. Really loved meeting Patti the puppy too 😀. Thank you so much

Great location, and probably the best dorm room I have stayed in, if I can even call it a dorm room. Extremely friendly staff, and puppy to round it off!

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. Staff are extremely friendly and kind. They saved us breakfast after our early morning wake up for the hot air balloon (and slept until 10) and waited to drive us to the bus station even though it a short walk. They go out of their way to make your stay there amazing. They helped us book our hot air balloon and tours as well. Highly recommend staying here! Won't disappoint! Also, we loved the adorable puppy! Thanks (Melissa & Rachel)

• 26th Nov 2015

Had everything I needed to have a good time.This cave is at the edge of the town, but the town is so small and it takes only 10min to walk it thru. Staff were very friendly, especially the little dog Patti. He would bite everything, so watch your shoes. I read they charged a little more than some other agencies for the activities and tours, and that was true. But I was happy to pay the little bit of extra, given the relaxing time I had there. 不错的旅馆,值得推荐,有只叫Patti的小狗,很逗。

Amazing hostel! Due to poor planning on my own part I only spent 1 night in Kapadokya, but I'm glad I settled on Elif Star for my stay. The staff was great and informative, and I witnessed them arranging several tours for all the guests. I hated myself more for not having time to go on any, if only to get a chance to experience the courteous service. Breakfast was solid, and the cafe was a nice place to chill. Plus points for being tucked in a quiet corner of Goreme but not up a steep incline.

awesome job by kader and his team

This place is awesome; the owners are so helpful and welcoming; I would definitely stay here again.

Everything was perfect, thanks a lot for everything Kadir! :)

• 2nd Nov 2015