Elifstar Cave Hotel Reviews

Uzundere Caddesi no:36, Goreme, Turkey

老闆很親切,提供的tour package也很精彩! The owner was so nice, and tour package he provides was excellent! The location is also good, I will choose this hotel again absolutely!

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Taiwan

0Thank you very much for being so helpfull, we had an amazing stay and will definetly recommend you!

Guys, if you want a great vacation with your every need taken care of, by a family that have your best interest at heart, are welcoming, honest, friendly and just good people, book here! Kadir always has a smile on his face, has been helping people since he was 8, and everyone in town knows him. His background in a travel agency hasn't left him as well, as he advised (gratis) and helped me book various legs of my 3 week journey through amazing Turkey, getting me fair rates. Highly recommended!

• 7th Jul 2015
  • South Africa

This hostel was amazing, the owners are so friendly and extremely helpful. They organised everything for us to maximise our visit and was definitely value for money, plus you get one of the youngest and cutest tour guide.

Good location, as a cave hotel, this one is very good, especially some rooms can watching Sunset. Breakfast was good as well. No Wi-fi in rooms, only at lobby and the cafe. They offer those tours price is a bit higher than the other hotels, because it was only serving their hotel guests.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Kadir the owner is very helpful, as the rest of the staff are. The wifi is surprisingly good in the caves, It is located 5 minutes walking from shops and restaurants.

Perfect location with just a few minutes walk from the bus station of Goreme. Pick up service is provided when we checked in and checked out, which is no doubt a big plus. Staffs are more than nice for they are passionate about helping us to find our ways not only in Cappadocia and other places in Turkey. It also provides hot air ballon flight and red/green line tours services in reasonable price. Overall a good value for a cave hotel experience. Will definitely visit again if I come back.

The nicest Hostelworld booking I've had in 20 countries visited! Amazing room, food, and hospitality. I wish we had stayed longer!!

Thank you for making our stay in Goreme an amazing one!

• 19th May 2015

Nice place with very helpful hotel owner. The location is great, only few minutes walk to center of Goreme.

We booked relatively last minute and got a wonderful cave room, it had comfy beds and a large bathroom, with a warm powerful shower. Buffet breakfast was included and was the best spread we had across the places we stayed in Turkey, coffee and tea was also free. You could buy water if required. The owners were really helpful with any queries and provided details of trips/ air balloons etc, without being pushy. They found space for us on an air balloon at the last minute and hike advice

Kadir was an awesome host. Great place to stay. Thank you for having me during my stay.

• 28th Apr 2015

Very nice place, the owners are very sweet and helpful. The wife of the owner is the cook of the hotel's restaurant and her food is delicious, absolutely worth a try. And the price is good too. The room is great. We loved everything about this hotel. Also, they offer packages for tourism in Cappadocia and is really worth it, its got a price and you visit everything and the guide is a very nice person. I highly recommend this place!

Amazing Hostel! I stayed in a three bed room and it was great! The room is big with a private toilet. Staff were extremely helpful and even made another key for our room as we had difficulties open the door everyday. Mustafa was very kind opening the door for us a few times and letting me use his laptop. Kadir was amazing, organising our tours, thanks to him we got a space on the ballon flight. He is such an enthusiastic guide! Our stay could not be better!

Staff here are awesome very friendly and knowledgeable about things to do in the area. Staff will be able to help you organise any thing you want to do from organised tours to self lead hikes. Room was cosy and warm and very clean.

Our stay at Elif Star was truly wonderful. Kadir, the owner and his family are wonderful hosts, very accommodating and helpful. Our room was a beautiful cave and the view is lovely. The included breakfast is delicious, and it could not be a better deal. We had such a magical time in Cappadocia thanks to Kadir and his hospitality.

• 29th Mar 2015

The staff was very nice and supportive. They've helped me to book my bus to continue my travel. Also, the beds were cleaned everyday. Nice shower as well.

The breakfast was excellent, and the family even agreed to make a custom meal based on a food request! The staff were very courteous and timely with their responses. The rooms are beautiful and clean - we stayed in a real 12th century monastery. Just a few tips to future travelers: make sure you also keep track of the bill and take care of any discrepancies. Hot air balloon flights are not guaranteed and may be cancelled. Tours will attempt to get you to spend lots of money. Enjoy!

• 20th Mar 2015

One of the best places I've stayed in three months of living in hostels. The staff literally takes care of everything you need, including an incredibly easy cheap hassle free shuttle to and from the airport. Location is perfect right in the center of town and easy to get to all the sightseeing places you would want to go to while in Cappadocia.

DEAR GUEST THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS, WE TRY OUR BEST AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN. BEST WISHES.

This was such an amazing place. The staff was so helpful on what to do and organizing activities. The breakfast was incredible and it was really easy to meet people here. I cant wait to bring my friends back!

• 3rd Mar 2015