9.5
Superb 169 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 169 Total Reviews
Elifstar Cave Hotel Located at Uzundere Caddesi no:36, , Goreme.
Turkey
Goreme Cappadocia 50180 Uzundere Caddesi no:36
95% 169
38.6426514 34.8244071
    Rooms available

• USA, Couple, 25-30
14th Apr 2016

I cannot say enough good things! An authentic cave hotel that is also gorgeous and offers all the modern amenities. Adding to the authenticity is the host, Kadir (and his family), who was born and raised in the town and is a wealth of knowledge about anything and everything Cappadocia (and beyond!). He really made our stay extraordinary - we took advantage of his fantastic tours and recommendations and are SO glad we did. He was able to get fantastic rates on everything we wanted to experience.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
8th Apr 2016

I had a great stay at elifstar. They helped me book a great horse ride, and were always very helpful. The cave room was great, and had a nice view. They were also very accommodating about check ins, and check outs. I'd definitely recommend staying here.

Thank you very much for choosing us , stay in our hotel and your review. cant wait to meet you again.

• ehthomas8542
  • England, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2016

I had a wonderful stay here. Kadir was so kind and helpful. A nice breakfast, great view and help with organising activities. I enjoyed everything that he recommended. They have a very cute dog, that can be a little noisy at night, so probably best to bring some ear plugs... or you'll be so tired after your hot air balloon ride that you won't notice anyway! My room was fabulous and the location is perfect, short work into the down-town area. Would definitely recommend! Thanks Kadir and family!

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

Everything was perfect!!

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
26th Mar 2016

Pros: Close to the center, helpful and friendly staff, good breakfast. Cons: They could have a box in the shower.

3rd Mar 2016

The staff (family-run place) were amazing people. They helped a lot with all the planning and booking the things to do in Cappadocia. The staff provides all the services at a reasonable price as all tour provider would do in Goreme (place in Cappadocia) as the owner also has a travel company. Also, they are really friendly and homely and would even drive you nearby if there is an urgent requirement. The breakfast was also delicious. It felt like home. Definitely recommended.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
25th Feb 2016

Had everything. Great location, fantastic cave room. Breakfast provided. Most of all the hospitality is the best I've ever experienced. So easy to organise everything. We even got driven around the town to things like restaurants and the bath house. Stay here, you cannot go wrong. Absolutely recommended.

• USA, Male, 18-24
18th Feb 2016

Kadir was incredibly friendly and impeccably knowledgable! I would recommend Elif Star to any of my friends visiting Cappadocia.

• sarahmhume6360
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
17th Feb 2016

Had a very lovely visit! Thank you!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
17th Feb 2016

I only spent the one night at elif star even though I had booked for 3 nights. I was told I had to change hostels after the first night because my room was unavailable after the first night. I was disappointed that I was not moved to another room at the hostel. The facilities were great as was the breakfast. The common to had a really nice feel to it and the cave room itself was clean, large and really interesting.

Dear Guest You booked 3 nights shared dorm room at our hotel, because of the tecnical problems at the room, we offer you a private room for your first night acommodation and ask you that ( for your second and third night we can arrange a dorm room at another hotel or you can arrange by your own) , you say you like to arrange by your own, even we did not charge any cost for your first night acommodation. We are realy sorry about this unexpected problem and will be waiting you again to stay at our hotel. It was a pleasure to meet you.