Elifstar Cave Hotel Reviews

Uzundere Caddesi no:36, Goreme, Turkey

Kadir and his family were so kind and helpful! The hotel was beautiful and well maintained.

Had a great stay at the cave hotel! It was both comfortable and novel and the staff were really helpful and friendly :)

Very nice place to stay. The dinner is great and Kadir helped us with arranging tours and buses and everything.

thank you very much for your comments please feel elif star like your home in Cappadocia best regards

The owner, his wife and the rest if the staff were lovely. We were picked up at the bus stop early in the morning and even though check in wasn't technically until 1:30 he was happy to look after our bags and give us some ideas of what we could do in the meantime. They very quickly got a room sorted for us and we were able to check in and see our lovely private cave room at 11:30. He was so knowledgeable about the area and keen to help with anything. Very happy with our stay!

• 19th May 2014

I enjoyed my stay at Elifstar immensely. I stayed for four nights and was on my own. The proprietor is charming and helpful. He is knowledgeable about the sights and flexible in helping each guest design his or her own itinerary. He goes out of his way to provide rides, instructions, and to make recommendations. He takes a personal interest in the experience of each guest. I met people from all over the world in the outdoor breakfast patio, so the environment was always stimulating.

• 11th May 2014