9.5
Superb 192 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 192 Total Reviews
Elifstar Cave Hotel Located at Uzundere Caddesi no:36, , Goreme.
Turkey
Goreme Cappadocia 50180 Uzundere Caddesi no:36
95% 192
38.6426514 34.8244071
    Rooms available

2nd Sep 2016

Kadir was amazing and took care of everything. It was perfect for seeing Cappadocia and Goreme in particular. Would highly recommend! Thank you Kadir! I recommend booking the balloon ride through Kadir as well (in fact book anything through him, the deals are good and he picks the best ones).

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Sep 2016

This place was recommended by a friend and we were not disappointed! We stayed in the double room which was lovely and had a great balcony and views - we saw the balloons flying over one morning. The highlight of staying here is definitely the owner Kadir who went above and beyond to help us. He organised our tours and our transfers. He was also extremely friendly and welcoming. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone I know going to Cappadocia!

31st Aug 2016

Awesome stay! Helpful staff and sick dorms inside cave

• Australia, Male, 25-30
14th Aug 2016

Elifstar was brilliant, the manager there is amazing! Nicest guy ever and so helpful. After asking about ballooning he rang and booked with our preferred company, and suggested which whirling dervish to see and booked that and took us and picked us up, got another hostels wifi as there's was being rewired and then when I couldn't find anywhere with a car to hire he rang around all the companies til he found one and took me to that too. Always with a smile. Place was great too

• Australia, All Male Group, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

Great location and value. Kadir is an awesome host and very accommodating. The tours were amazing. Would love to come back one day!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2016

Great place to stay. Kadir and his family are so welcoming! Would definitely stay here again!!!

12th Jul 2016

Highly recommend this hotel. Kadir went out of his way to make sure I had a great stay while in Cappadocia. Helped arrange all of my activities while in Goreme (Hot air balloon - which was amazing, guided tour of Goreme, ATV tour), food was also great @ the hotel.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2016
7.7

Good place to stay in Cappadocia but I was the only one in my hostel room= not much of an atmosphere. This is not really there fault though, people just aren't travelling to turkey! Breakfast was the best I've had in a hostel. The guy in charge was super helpful for booking tours, organising transfers etc. the only problem I had was I went for a run/hike on my last morning, got back to the hostel and the water wasn't working. I then had 3 flights and 16 hours before I could shower :l

• Australia, Female, 41+
10th Jun 2016

Really enjoyed staying here. The place is picturesque and quiet with cute rooms and a great view. Kadir is a great host and is very helpful. I booked a dorm and was upgraded to a double room at no charge to accommodate for a last minute booking by large group. Kadir also arranges a number of tours. We had a great guide for the Green Tour. Very friendly, informative and fun to hang with. Highly recommended!

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
25th May 2016

LOVED Elif Star and our stay in Cappadocia. Kadir, Mustafa, and the rest of the family were so kind- they offered to drive us to the bus station + ATM, gave us free coffee/tea/breakfast, and they helped us book our hot air balloon flight and tour afterwards. They also included airport pickup in Kayseri with our hot air balloon booking. The cave hotel was VERY cool and authentic. Close to bus station and good eats. This was my favourite hostel of our entire trip.