Elite Guesthouse Reviews

Amazing location, super helpful owner, superb accommodation, lovely kitchen and balcony, value for money, all in the old town walking zone. The owner went above and beyond to ensure a car park for us and also had helpful advice for visiting Mostar, bars, restaurants and information on what is around Mostar. Recommend you stay, you will not be disappointed.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

The host is great! Help us with all we needed and even made us a map to go to the waterfalls and Kotos..perfect maps! The rooms are really good, all new, i would come back and recomend this place 100%. Thank you for all!

The host was very helpful and knows good places for everything in Mostar. Good times here!

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Finland

Everything is fine, nothing to complaint. Better than my expectation.

My experience at Elite Guest House was wonderful. I arrived late but Mesa, the owner, insisted on picking me up at the train station anyway. On the way to his guest house, he drove me past some landmarks so I could get oriented. Once there, he gave me a choice of rooms, both the same price so he wasn't trying to upsell. He sat me down with a map and pointed out locations of restaurants he recommends. He very much reminds me of Robert DeNiro. He and his guest house were perfect. Great location.

Meša is the most helpful and kind hostel/guesthouse manager I've ever met, even giving a lift to my travelling companions who didn't stay at Elite and letting one leave her luggage for a few hours. Though the room had a view of only the reception area, it was comfortable and had good facilities.

I definitely recommend staying here. The owner, Meša, is amazing. The bus dropped me off in a random part of town and he was the waiting to take me to the guest house. My room was cosy, clean and even had little snacks. The location is prime, 5 mins to the bus station and old town. During checkin, Meśa already had maps, sites, and restaurants figured out making the process easy. He even was able to set up a great 2 hour walking tour for me. I don't have a single negative comment, it was great!

THE perfect place to stay! Fantastic facilities. Walking distance to the bridge

Wow! Mesa and his wife were some of the nicest people I met on my entire vacation! They both came to welcome me, were super helpful, gave me tips about the town, and had coffee and conversation when I checked out. So friendly! I had some issues booking, but when they saw I was a solo-traveler, they charged me a lower price even though I had booked a double room. Great location, only a few minutes walk, but far enough from the old town to escape the ridiculous crowds. Highly recommended!!

Mesa was excellent in hosting us, took care of a secure parking spot for us, gave us lots of tips (his 'best restaurant in Bosnia' tip was indeed the best restaurant we had eaten at in Bosnia!); He 'upgraded' us for free into an apartment of our own even though we had only booked one room for 4 people, the hostel is in a great spot right by the pedestrian area in Mostar. Thanks for making our short stay there so good.

THE place to stay in Mostar! Elite Hostel was an absolute gem and has everything necessary for an enjoyable stay; a great location, pristine and comfortable rooms, and just an awesome overall atmosphere. More than anything, the owner Meša, went out of his way to ensure that our trip was perfect. Meša’s attention to detail and deep consideration made our trip even more magical. He is a great person and his energy and enthusiasm cannot be matched!

• 18th Mar 2014