Elite Guesthouse Reviews

Very helpfull people, excellent place to stay

• 23rd Aug 2014

Excelent hostel! The staff is unbelievable, they'll help you with everything and it's probably the cleanest hostel that I ever stayed in.... Thank you very much guys!

Perfect!!! thank you for welcome us in your home, nice appartment with beautiful view on the river, air conditioning, nice bed, very clean, big bathroom, safe, well placed in city center and very cheap.

This hostels offers everything you could wish for. The rooms are nicely equipped, the bathrooms were clean and comfortable. Just 5 minutes away from the old bridge. The runners of the hostel were the most friendly ones we ever met and took care of their guests 24/7 and even helped us to organize accommodation for our next stop. They also offer nice day trips to the surroundings of mostar, which we would as well recommend to anyone visiting mostar. Thank you for this perfect stay in mostar!

Elite Guesthouse is definitely the best accomodation that you can choose in Mostar. Situated in a strategic position, 5 minutes walking to the Stari Most, is a modern b&b with all the necessary comforts. A friendly and helpful staff welcomed us and give all the information needed for our stay in Mostar. We will certainly return next time!

Mesa was a great host, he treated us like family. You should stay here and the do the day tour around Mostar. Thanks Mesa, from the 3 Maya's :)

• 11th Aug 2014

Super and ok!!! Owner helps in everything, gives informations, draws maps... Super location, about 10minutes to bridge and old city. Parking is about 50m from house. It is not private parking.

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Lejla was very welcome and friendly when we arrived and she gave us excellent advice about where to walk around in Mostar, as well as some ideas for restaurants and bars. Mesa went out of his way to ensure that we had a good stay there - he picked us up at the bus and even went to the bus station to buy our departure tickets so that we wouldn't have to waste our limited time in Mostar. Convenient location and clean room/bathroom, with coffee, tea and purified water available at all times.

• 5th Aug 2014

Amazing place, central location, fully equipped with lots of added extras. Mesa was wonderful for pickup, recommendations for restaurants, tours and great conversation. Highly recommended!

There's not much I can say about Mese and Elite Guesthouse apart from that it is one of the friendliest places that I've ever stayed. We had a lot of problems with getting there as our bus kept getting cancelled but Mese made sure that he picked us up on time, and got us orientated before we went out to the city. The rooms are clean and big which is exactly what you need, and you are literally 5 minutes from all of the major sights/bus station. I would definitely recommend staying here! Des

• 25th Jul 2014

Would definitely recommend! We travelled around Eastern Europe and Elite Hostel was by far the best hostel we stayed at. Maša and all the staff are amazing and really go out of their way to make sure you have a great stay. We would also recommend the day trips as it was a great day out! we met some people and learnt a lot. If we go back to Mostar, we will definitely stay here again.

• 22nd Jul 2014

We loved how close this property was to the Old Bridge! And we especially loved the owner Meša. He was very welcoming, friendly and always available for questions. He even went out of his way when we forgot something at one of the lounges to go back and see if he could locate it after we had left Mostar.

Amazing location, super helpful owner, superb accommodation, lovely kitchen and balcony, value for money, all in the old town walking zone. The owner went above and beyond to ensure a car park for us and also had helpful advice for visiting Mostar, bars, restaurants and information on what is around Mostar. Recommend you stay, you will not be disappointed.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

Meša and Meliha are one of the kindest couples I've ever met. They were always willing to answer questions and go out of their way to help my boyfriend and I. Their hostel is wonderful - very clean, quiet and only a 5 minute walk to the old town. They also offer an amazing day trip that shows you some beautiful sites outside of the city. I'd highly recommend that anyone going to Mostar stay at the Elite Guest House.

The host is great! Help us with all we needed and even made us a map to go to the waterfalls and Kotos..perfect maps! The rooms are really good, all new, i would come back and recomend this place 100%. Thank you for all!

The host was very helpful and knows good places for everything in Mostar. Good times here!

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Finland

Everything is fine, nothing to complaint. Better than my expectation.

My experience at Elite Guest House was wonderful. I arrived late but Mesa, the owner, insisted on picking me up at the train station anyway. On the way to his guest house, he drove me past some landmarks so I could get oriented. Once there, he gave me a choice of rooms, both the same price so he wasn't trying to upsell. He sat me down with a map and pointed out locations of restaurants he recommends. He very much reminds me of Robert DeNiro. He and his guest house were perfect. Great location.

Meša is the most helpful and kind hostel/guesthouse manager I've ever met, even giving a lift to my travelling companions who didn't stay at Elite and letting one leave her luggage for a few hours. Though the room had a view of only the reception area, it was comfortable and had good facilities.

I definitely recommend staying here. The owner, Meša, is amazing. The bus dropped me off in a random part of town and he was the waiting to take me to the guest house. My room was cosy, clean and even had little snacks. The location is prime, 5 mins to the bus station and old town. During checkin, Meśa already had maps, sites, and restaurants figured out making the process easy. He even was able to set up a great 2 hour walking tour for me. I don't have a single negative comment, it was great!

View all Mostar Bed and Breakfasts