Elite Guesthouse Reviews

A fantastic place to stay in Mostar, convenient to the bus station and the old bridge. Meša was a delightful host. We wouldn't stay anywhere else!

Had an awesome stay here. Mesa treats you not just as a guest of his hotel but as family - you feel like you are the only one there because he treats you so well. He happily told me about the city and organised a tour of the region for me. Totally recommend staying here if you want to experience amazing Bosnian hospitality! Rooms are very clean, comfortable and great value for money.

• 7th Apr 2015

Elite Guesthouse is the best hostel we've ever been to. It was near to the supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and just a walking distance to all the attraction places. The hostel was very clean and comfortable, not to mention that it was very affordable for students like us. Would definitely suggest others to stay here :) p/s: the most friendly host award goes to Mehmed. And oh, sorry for your lamp.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

The best hostel. It's the best hostel that I have seen in my life! It's very clean! The room is spacious, the kitchen and the bathroom are equipped: nothing missing (over, washer...) The owner Mesar is amazing!! The hostel propose a big tour in the area for only 30euros breakfast included!! The hostel is central and very safe!! If you're in Mostar you have to be in Elite Guesthouse!

The elite guest was incredible. located right in the center of mostar, and walking distance to everything. the hostel was very clean and comfortable and meša the host was so kind and welcoming to my dad, brother and I. He made us feel at home and gave us a personal introduction to the city. we really enjoyed our time there and i would stay at the elite guest house again and recommend it to anyone vusuting the city.

• 10th Feb 2015

Great host, very welcoming and helpful! Perfect apartment for a couple.

• 7th Feb 2015

Great place. Owner/operator is on top of everything. Upon arrival, he gives a welcome briefing about what to do and see, where to eat, etc... He had heat already turned on in room and provided free laundry. In room, there was coffee, cable tv and spacious bathroom by local standards. Location is great, in the middle of shopping area and about a 300 meter walk to Old Town and Stari Most. Very clean. All around high marks for this hostel. Strongly recommended.

We did enjoy our stay in Elite Guesthouse. Although our room was looked a bit small but everything was so clean and ready. Mesa picked us up at the bus station and provided everything to make our stay better. There is nothing to talk about the location of the place, as it is close to bars,cafes and supermarkets basically everything you need. From now on, I know where i am gonna stay in Mostar and I highly recommend this place to everyone who would like to come and see the beauty of Mostar.

View all Mostar Bed and Breakfasts