5.8
Rating 106 Total Reviews
5.8
Rating 106 Total Reviews
Elizabeth Hostel Located at 490-494 Elizabeth St, , Melbourne.
Australia
Melbourne VIC 3000 490-494 Elizabeth St
58% 106
-37.8076817 144.9604046
    Rooms available

• China, Female, 25-30
6th May 2016
7.7

It's not that bad. Good location and staff is quite helpful, although during weekend some noises at night, two staff told me two different rates for weekly payment and bathroom have only one hook to hang your stuff.

• England, Female, 25-30
24th Feb 2016
3.1

This was the worst hostel I have stayed at in over a year and half.. the staff are the worst I booked online then the asian man told me doesnt want me there because he doesnt like me so phoned the police on me when all Iwas doing was watching amovie he told me know one wants my small white pu**y and asked if I speak engish when am from England and he is asian and doesnt speak full engish he hit a girl in the face the list goes on lol

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Feb 2016
3.7

The staff were awful, none of them knew what they was doing. I had to share a room with screaming kids all night and the WiFi was terrible.

• England, Male, 18-24
31st Jan 2016
4.6

The staff were rude and unhelpful. I stood for 15/20 minutes everytime I went to the front desk, then to be greeted by rude staff with terrible attitudes. They have no facilities and bathrooms were make shift and slightly dirty.

• France, Female, 31-40
16th Jan 2016
2.6

Frankly, dot go. the reception is poor menage isn't done; no detergent product. We don.t let the hair rotted in the siphon of the shower. security level ?? Uh !! I got my tablet steals. No reaction from the staff. rooms always open doors even if you close the morning. big lack of respect from some other travelers who don't care whether you sleep or not. they turn on the light, talking loudly, screaming limit. There is no civility code. it's still a minimum of enforcing the civic society.

• Australia, Male, 41+
15th Jan 2016
7.7

-I wasn't told about the tv lounge. -Please put sign telling other backpackers to walk softly at night whilst others are sleeping. -Map of Melbourne was of poor quality. Please obtain one from Flinders St visitor info centre. They've got much better coloured maps which you can copy. - A lot of backpacker places provide towels. You hire them out. That was disappointing. I'll sure you could have included it in the price.