Elizabeth Hostel

Good 162 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
27th Jun 2017
5.1

I was rather disturbed to see a rotten tomato in the communal bathrooms and when I walked into the dorm it smelled very bad. None of the other travelers were communicative and it had a very solemn atmosphere. The location was a plus side. It was very central and I was able to walk anywhere I wanted to go. The staff were friendly enough. But I didn't feel overly welcomed. It was really cheap though so I can't say that I didn't get what I paid for.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2017
2.9

Booked 3nights through hostel world. No lock on the front door, zero atmosphere in the social area, no music & noone speaking. The smell in my room was absolutely disgusting - like wet sweaty socks mixed with strong stuffy BO. No safes or lockers in the room. Had to hold my breath in the bathroom the smell was even worse than in the room! The lock on the dorm door didn't work so feeling disgusted and extremely UNSAFE I left to another hostel! Only refunded 1 night. Worst hostel I've ever seen!

×