Elizabeth's Youth Hostel

Fabulous 411 Total Reviews
Fabulous 411 Total Reviews

15th Apr 2017
4.6

I was very confused. The reception closes at 19:00 we arrived at 18:40 and no one was there nor were we given instructions on what to do. The security is non-existent in the rooms and the door is a simple pass code. I never saw a receptionist; which is a pity because i normally value their advice on what to see and do. And I placed my money in a container (which anyone could just grab and then who knows if I paid?). the kitchen has a microwave/sink no soap. i wouldn't stay here again :/ sorry

6th Apr 2017

Everything was good.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
27th Mar 2017

A good little hostel. Had everything I needed even though the kitchen was very small which could be a problem if there are a large amount of guests. Power points were limited in the dorm.

• USA, Female, 31-40
11th Mar 2017

A great no-frills hostel! I was a little worried about the distance from the hostel to Old Town, but it was a nice walk and didn't feel far at all. Plus, there are a lot of other cool restaurants/things to do outside of Old Town and the hostel was close to those, as well. The man who let us in was super nice. Free coffee and tea available. Everyone else who stayed there was quiet at night - I didn't have to use my earplugs at all. Definitely a good value. :)

• Poland, Couple, 25-30
28th Dec 2016

Good facilities, nice little hostel.

17th Nov 2016

I had not warned that I would be checking in late but all was well on arrival with a clear sign showing me where to find the key for my room. On the first night there was a radio in the reception that could be heard in my room but this was turned down the second night. Nice clean toilets and showers and I had a good television in my single room.