Elizabeth's Youth Hostel Reviews

103 Elizabetes Street, Riga, Latvia

The location of the hostel is okay; however the Hostel itself is not recommendable at all. When we were staying there a bunch of hockey kids were staying as well and woke us up every morning very early and make a lot of noise. The beds were not good; very thin and although we had our own room, we heard much of others since walls were thin. Especially the showers were not good! Shabby and not a lot of water coming out. Facilities were poor; very old computer. Kitchen was okay but we did not use.

just a small hostel in the center of Riga. Places goes ok, not too expensive, an easy place to stay

I like everything in this hostel, good location, very clean, comfortably and cosily, very helpful staff, friendly atmosphere, I felt there like home, great value for money. I'm sure I'll return to this hostel in the summer. Thanks!

• 29th Nov 2013