Ella Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Girona 39, Barcelona, Spain

Very central,...very silent,...best hostel we stay in Spain. Only breakfast was very poor.

Ella Hostel was more than I had hoped for! It was clean, adorable, and the staff was so friendly. For a fairly cheap hostel, I felt like Ella was certainly worth what I paid.

Very clean, reception girl very helpful and frendly, plenty for breakfast (continental) and tea/coffee available all day. very good value - will stay there again in the future

• 23rd Mar 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff. Handy general location. Nice serviced room, but as it was next to the common/breakfast area, it was sometimes noisy early and later.

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, they made us feel very welcome and helped with all our questions. The hostel was very clean, especially the bathrooms. The location is also excellent and great value for money!

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • Finland

Our staying in Ella hostel couldn't be better. The lovely staff, the perfect location and the cleanliness were items that made our staying so great. I would stay there again when I return to Barcelona.

Very nice and renovated hostel with a terrace and free basic breakfast.

• 14th Nov 2014

Great hostel! I had already stayed there before and I'll stay there again the next time I need to spend the night in Barcelona.

I've stay only for one night but even so it was an amazing experience. The staff is so helpfull and nice, always ready to give you tips of where to go and what to do, even in such a short time. The room was nice decorated and super clean! The shared bathroom system is very clean and there's no need to wait to use once they have 6 individual bathrooms. I'll come back for sure!!

• 23rd Oct 2014