Ella Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Girona 39, Barcelona, Spain

We had a lovely stay at Ella hostel and the staff was super nice and welcoming! We were so satisfied with our stay!!!

Such a beautiful hostel! Our rooms and bathrooms were better than most hotels we've stayed in. Location was perfect. Staff were friendly, welcoming and really helpful :)

• 25th Jun 2015

The breakfast was nice surprise, that it was included. The staff was very nice, there were enough showers and toilets that you never needed to wait for your turn. Very quiet place at night, eventhough the walls are not soundproof and during daytime you could hear almost everything. But I really enjoyed myself there, I stayed for 6 nights.

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Finland

Very comfy hostel. The location was quiet and a bit of a walk away from Plaza Catalunya, but the atmosphere was wonderful. The terrace is a great place to have some coffee and read or for breakfast. This hostel is most definitely meant for travelers who want a quieter more relaxed environment. Room and bathrooms were in excellent condition and the receptionists were lovely!

My partner and I stayed for three nights at the end of May. The hostel was very accommodating, we had a late flight and they allowed us to arrange a late check in. The room was large and clean. The showers were clean and there was always hot water. Breakfast was very simple- shop bought muffins and croissants etc. Only complaint was the amount of noise from about 8am, our window faced onto the circulation courtyard. My partner slept through and it was nothing some ear plugs couldn't solve!

• 20th May 2015

We had an extremely pleasant stay in a quiet, relaxing little boutique hostel. Our private twin bunkbed room was beautifully decorated and all staff were very friendly and helpful. The only thing that could have been improved was the breakfast, as toast the size/hardness of croutons and pre-packed croissants didn't live up to the quality of the rest of the hostel.

Very central,...very silent,...best hostel we stay in Spain. Only breakfast was very poor.

Ella Hostel was more than I had hoped for! It was clean, adorable, and the staff was so friendly. For a fairly cheap hostel, I felt like Ella was certainly worth what I paid.

Very clean, reception girl very helpful and frendly, plenty for breakfast (continental) and tea/coffee available all day. very good value - will stay there again in the future

• 23rd Mar 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff. Handy general location. Nice serviced room, but as it was next to the common/breakfast area, it was sometimes noisy early and later.

• 22nd Mar 2015