Ella Hostel Barcelona Reviews

Calle Girona 39, Barcelona, Spain

Very nice and renovated hostel with a terrace and free basic breakfast.

• 14th Nov 2014

Great hostel! I had already stayed there before and I'll stay there again the next time I need to spend the night in Barcelona.

I've stay only for one night but even so it was an amazing experience. The staff is so helpfull and nice, always ready to give you tips of where to go and what to do, even in such a short time. The room was nice decorated and super clean! The shared bathroom system is very clean and there's no need to wait to use once they have 6 individual bathrooms. I'll come back for sure!!

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Portugal

The room between the reception, front door and kitchen was very noisy.

Amazing staff, lovely atmosphere and cant ask for more when it comes to cleanliness and location. Highly recomended.

• 10th Sep 2014
  • India

We had a wonderful stay at the hostel and a really nice, clean and comfortable room! The staff was very helpful and friendly and everything we needed was present. Only at night and early morning there was noise (slamming of the heavy door behind our window), but we left the window open so maybe if it's closed it would be better. Definitely recommended!

• 4th Sep 2014

Violeta Hostel (new name: Ella Hostel) is an extraordinary hostel. The staff if extremely friendly and also chats with you on the big balcony in the mornings while you are having their breakfast, which is included in the price. If you have free time and nothing more to do, you can relax on the balcony. The rooms (incl. bathrooms) are very clean. Next time in Barcelona, we'll book our room there again. That's for sure.

Person was very friendly! Amazing! We spent nice days!

• 12th Aug 2014

The place is great! Mariana is amazing! She really made us feel very good there! The hostel is very well located, very safe (there's just a few rooms) and very clean! We enjoyed a lot!

Absolutely loved this hostel by far my favourite I have stayed in. Excellent location, facilities and atmosphere. All staff were super friendly and made us feel very welcome. Special shout out to Paolo one of the friendliest and most helpful hostel staff my friend and I were lucky to meet. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone wanting to stay in Barcelona. Simone and Janine

• 13th Jul 2014

Great place to stay and the staff were great. Small but useful breakfast included and tea/coffee available all day for free. Pretty much no noise is tolerated after 10pm and neighbours are very quick to complain.

Very friendly staff, clean rooms, great terrace.

• 26th Jun 2014

The staff is wonderful, clean and good place to stay. Be ware that when you are in your room you hear everything ppl walking through say :/ i would not stay there again, but only because of the location.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts