9.3
Superb 536 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 536 Total Reviews
Elpaso Milano Located at viale Monza 16, viale Monza 16, Milan.
Italy
Milan 20128 viale Monza 16, viale Monza 16
93% 536
45.4886516 9.2175238
    Rooms available

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
8th Sep 2016

Good place to stay,the host is really friendly and helpful.locaiton is perfect aswell.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
5th Sep 2016

We, 4 people, stayed here for three nights altogether and enjoyed our stay very much! The owner has a lovely dog called Princess. One thing that I didn't realize when booking the rooms, they don't have AC. There are three rooms: a double room, a twin room and a twin room that fits 3. The twin room that fits only 2 people has AC and is facing the inner yard. The place was very clean and I loved the breakfasts! The owner is a very good cook :D I can definitely recommend this place.

26th Jul 2016

My friend and I had a great 1-night stay here. The space was SPOTLESS and very cosy--the first place I've stayed at this trip where I didn't feel the need to wear my flip flops in the shower :) -- and although we stayed during a very warm Milan evening, the room was quite cool! Highly recommend.

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016

A good location - 10 minute metro ride from the centre and station. The room was a good size and had a fan and air con. We booked a double/twin room that had a double and a single bed, so would be suitable for a couple or two friends. The free WiFi was good quality. The room and the shared bathroom were both very clean. Breakfast is cooked fresh in the morning (coffee, scrambled eggs, beans, toast, juice). There is a lovely quiet dog (best behaved dog ever, but bear in mind if you're allergic).

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
21st Jul 2016

AC is on from 11pm to 7am only. The lift in the building is too small for 2 people with luggage bags. The staff is friendly and easy to deal with.

29th Jun 2016

Great host! Spacious and nicely decorated room. We didn't particularly enjoy the street it was on but it is close to the metro and not far from the main train station. The room was a bit hot, but there was a ceiling fan which was nice! I think this hostel is worth the price!

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

This comment should have been for the b&b but i want to write something about Giovanni, the owner. He is so kind and positive because of this during the accommodation i felt like my home. If i come to Milano again, I will stay there again..

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
14th Jun 2016

Giovanni cares about his guests and his B&B, and it shows. We had such an enjoyable time chatting with him - from the night we arrived late, to the next two mornings when he made and served us breakfast. He is a kind, funny, amiable host who is helpful and knowledgeable about the area. While there were only 3 other guests at the time of our stay, there was no lack of social atmosphere due to the cozy, homey feel. And his dog Kika is such a sweetheart! We highly recommend El Paso and Giovanni. :)

• England, Female, 31-40
6th May 2016

I had a lovely stay at elpaso Milano. Giovanni was very welcoming and made good breakfast. I had a big room with comfortable bed, and the shared bathrooms were kept clean. My only issue was that when I arrived there was nobody there, as if selected I'd arrive at 3pm, but due to been delayed I didn't arrive at elpaso until 5.30 so I had to wait outside in the stairwell until he cameback 45 mins later. So I would recommend that if you are running late you let him know, as soon as possible.

• ntpmichiru3149
  • Sweden, Couple, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

Perfect accommodation for people who prefer comfort and tranquility. Pretty near to train station for easy connection to airports and other destinations. Clean and spacious room equipped with wardrobe, chair and table. Shared toilets are in great condition. We feel welcomed by our host, Giovanni, who is nice and knowledgeable. Breakfast consists of toast, eggs, beans, juice and milk. Kika, the dog, is so charming and fluffy. We will definitely stay at this place the next time we are in Milan.