Superb 506 Total Reviews
Superb 506 Total Reviews
Elpaso Milano Located at viale Monza 16, viale Monza 16, Milan.
Italy
Milan 20128 viale Monza 16, viale Monza 16
91% 506
45.4886516 9.2175238
    Rooms available

• ntpmichiru3149
  • Sweden, Couple, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

Perfect accommodation for people who prefer comfort and tranquility. Pretty near to train station for easy connection to airports and other destinations. Clean and spacious room equipped with wardrobe, chair and table. Shared toilets are in great condition. We feel welcomed by our host, Giovanni, who is nice and knowledgeable. Breakfast consists of toast, eggs, beans, juice and milk. Kika, the dog, is so charming and fluffy. We will definitely stay at this place the next time we are in Milan.

24th Mar 2016

It was my first hostel experience and was AMAZING! Giovanni was the best host ever! I spent 1 night but felt like I am in my own home. Location is perfect you can reach one of the most important metro station which is Loreto easily. Also wifi was very good I even had a skype call without an error. Breakfast was also amazing and eventhough I gotta leave very early, Giovanni prepared a breakfast for me and gave me food for eating on my way :) I wish I could go again there! I reccomend definetly!

19th Mar 2016

My stay with Giovanni was everything I could have hoped for and more

• Germany, Female, 25-30
11th Mar 2016

We had a very nice stay in Milano, a city where I used to live a couple years ago. Giovanni made it even more like coming home, because he is hosting his guests like friends. The place is very clean and the rooms are spacious. The area is very safe and there are very good connections. Even the breakfast was lovely. Thumbs up!

• Croatia, All Female Group, 25-30
4th Mar 2016

This is a very nice place to stay. The Hostel (or b&b) is central yet quiet. The rooms are spacious and very clean and our host was very friendly and helpful.

16th Feb 2016

Great place, owner was kind, and very helpful. Bathroom were shared, but had two available, so not as much concern for waiting to use the restroom. Only nit-picking; hostel had slight odor, believe from dog. But not over bearing. Very calm and chill dog though, like his owner. Very close to central train station as well.

• USA, Female, 18-24
9th Feb 2016

Giovanni was a great host. I didn't realize that it was his apartment that he rents out for the hostel/bed and breakfast. Had a great time, he is so kind and I would defiantly suggest others to stay there. Incredible kindness to us, nice breakfast, and great suggestions for the city.

• Chile, Couple, 18-24
9th Feb 2016

Giovanni is an excellent and kind host. His breakfast was awesome and also his advices were useful.

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
28th Jan 2016

Was great to stay at El Paso! The owner is a very kind and helpful person, he had a lot of insider tips for us! Good breakfast as well! It was just a little bit hard to find the place at first, but apart from that I had a really good time staying there! It's also really close to a metro stop. 5/5

15th Jan 2016

Cannot overstate how amazing Giovanni was. He runs this BnB full time, has fantastic suggestions for what to do in Milan, and is truly a great guy to talk with. He made Milan twice as fun!