Elpaso Milano Reviews

viale Monza 16, viale Monza 16, Milan, Italy

Great location with friendly management. Definitely really good value for money, and it was very clean. The owner is helpful and friendly. We had to arrive late at night and that wasn't a problem which was good! They should think about updating the directions from the nearest train station, as the train station has about 4 different exits. So unless you guess the right exit, you are a bit lost (well, we were). The bed we had was pretty hard and not that comfortable sadly, but twas okay!

Great location right by all the shopping and a metro station, and an easy walk from the train station. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Giovanni is great! Very friendly and helpful, and makes you breakfast himself. Would definitely stay here again if in Milan.

This place was great. Giovanni went above and beyond to help us and make us feel welcome. Plus Giovanni has the cutest dog :) The room we stayed in was great. the beds were comfy and we had a balcony which was awesome. There are two bathrooms which was great. The breakfast that was made for us was very yummy. I would stay here again. It is about a 15min walk from the train station but a 5min walk from the metro which will take you to the sites.

I loved this hostel. It was absolutely wonderful!!!

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at El Paso Milano. Giovanni is an excellent host and a great source of information for travelers. Pleasant room, two large bathrooms, great location, and a substantial breakfast cooked by Giovanni himself.

The best B

the host of the hostel was really nice. he made us an amazing breakfast and told us many things about his travels and what we should do in our upcoming travels. the room was nice as were the bathrooms. a little far from the main centre but was easy to reach on the train. would definitely recommend staying here.

We only stayed for one night, but it was excellent. I would highly recommend staying here for anyone looking for a nice place to stay and doesn't mind being off the main path. It is close to a metro stop which allows easy transport to the downtown area. Definitely a good place to stay.

• 18th Jun 2014

ElPaso Milano was only a few steps from the Loreto metro stop, which made it easy to access, especially from the central train station. Giovanni, the owner, was very nice and welcoming. We had absolutely no problems with the place. It is a small apartment with only a few rooms though, so has a very different feel from some youth hostels. For a place to sleep and stash your bags, this is a great option.

The host is friendly and welcoming. The place is very nicely decorated and the room is spacious and comfortable. The bathroom is also very clean. 2 minute walk to the metro which has both red and green lines, which is convenient to the duomo and also Milan Central, if your luggage is heavy, or a nice 15 min walk!

Such a lovely place to stay, right near the metro which gives you access to all of Milan, the owner is so friendly and always happy to help. The hostel is clean and well looked after, its more like staying in an apartment than a hostel but if you want a good nights sleep I highly reccomend elpaso milano!

Giovanni is a very nice host who always tried to help us when we had questions. It was extremely hot when we were in Milan so he brought us a bottle of ice cold water every night and insisted on making breakfast in the mornings. Nice atmosphere in the Guesthouse. And even if the neighbourhood isn't that beautiful one can find some VERY good restaurants there!

Great place. Felt very safe while we were there, which was great as it was the first place we visited in Italy. The owner is extremely nice, and willing to help you with whatever you need. Would definitely stay here again.

We loved this cute little place. Rooms have been very spacious and with nice details. We thought it was very good value for money. The location is good as the metro station is close by and you reach the city center close from there. But the B&B is next to a big street, so bring earplugs. The owner is very cute and helps you with everything. He will make you a nice English breakfast, more than we have expected in Italy. We would come back!

• 6th Jun 2014

This B&B is a really good place to stay at! It´s clean, has comfy beds and two nice bathrooms. The absolutely best part about it though is the host. Giovanni played Röyksopp -and ABBA, us being swedish and all- for us in the morning while making a delicious bean, egg and toast breakfast that we enjoyed on the balcony. He also gave us useful sightseeing advice & immediately sent me my passport that I managed to forget in a drawer. What a great host!

Giovanni is hilarious and very helpful. I'm sure he'll read this too-- we really enjoyed our stay!! :D

• 27th May 2014
  • South Korea

Very nice stay and our host was kind and hospitable offering us refreshment when we arrived and advising us on where to eat, get gelato and do the laundry.

Giovanni was incredibly friendly and welcoming, but I must admit I found it hard to find the B&B following the instructions on this site as it really depends on which exit you take from the Loreto Metro station! But once you have that figured out, it's a convenient location to quickly move about the city via the Metro. My room was clean and comfortable with a balcony overlooking Viale Monza. Unfortunately I only got to spend 1 night here, next time I will stay for longer!

The gentleman running the hostel was incredibly nice and pleasant. He made the process really easy and I recommend him very highly. The hostel itself is quaint and quiet. If that's what you're looking for, this is a good place. The location is okay. If you're a female walking down the street alone at night, I don't know if I'd feel 100% safe, but the room is nice. It had everything I needed: 1. good bathroom facilities 2. Wifi 3. breakfast (but I overslept and missed it)

This location is really great! I stayes for 4 days and I would definitely recommend it! Giovanni as well knows what is going on in Milan and he can help you! Mille grazie! Plus everything was clean and you received a nice breakfast. The metro is just around the corner, so it is easy to get to different places!

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts