9.2
Superb 519 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 519 Total Reviews
Elpaso Milano Located at viale Monza 16, viale Monza 16, Milan.
Italy
Milan 20128 viale Monza 16, viale Monza 16
92% 519
45.4886516 9.2175238
    Rooms available

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

This comment should have been for the b&b but i want to write something about Giovanni, the owner. He is so kind and positive because of this during the accommodation i felt like my home. If i come to Milano again, I will stay there again..

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
14th Jun 2016

Giovanni cares about his guests and his B&B, and it shows. We had such an enjoyable time chatting with him - from the night we arrived late, to the next two mornings when he made and served us breakfast. He is a kind, funny, amiable host who is helpful and knowledgeable about the area. While there were only 3 other guests at the time of our stay, there was no lack of social atmosphere due to the cozy, homey feel. And his dog Kika is such a sweetheart! We highly recommend El Paso and Giovanni. :)

• England, Female, 31-40
6th May 2016

I had a lovely stay at elpaso Milano. Giovanni was very welcoming and made good breakfast. I had a big room with comfortable bed, and the shared bathrooms were kept clean. My only issue was that when I arrived there was nobody there, as if selected I'd arrive at 3pm, but due to been delayed I didn't arrive at elpaso until 5.30 so I had to wait outside in the stairwell until he cameback 45 mins later. So I would recommend that if you are running late you let him know, as soon as possible.

• ntpmichiru3149
  • Sweden, Couple, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

Perfect accommodation for people who prefer comfort and tranquility. Pretty near to train station for easy connection to airports and other destinations. Clean and spacious room equipped with wardrobe, chair and table. Shared toilets are in great condition. We feel welcomed by our host, Giovanni, who is nice and knowledgeable. Breakfast consists of toast, eggs, beans, juice and milk. Kika, the dog, is so charming and fluffy. We will definitely stay at this place the next time we are in Milan.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
8th Apr 2016

Lovely clean facilties and a super friendly and helpful host. Close to metro which will take you into the center of milan and airports etc.

24th Mar 2016

It was my first hostel experience and was AMAZING! Giovanni was the best host ever! I spent 1 night but felt like I am in my own home. Location is perfect you can reach one of the most important metro station which is Loreto easily. Also wifi was very good I even had a skype call without an error. Breakfast was also amazing and eventhough I gotta leave very early, Giovanni prepared a breakfast for me and gave me food for eating on my way :) I wish I could go again there! I reccomend definetly!

19th Mar 2016

My stay with Giovanni was everything I could have hoped for and more

• Germany, Female, 25-30
11th Mar 2016

We had a very nice stay in Milano, a city where I used to live a couple years ago. Giovanni made it even more like coming home, because he is hosting his guests like friends. The place is very clean and the rooms are spacious. The area is very safe and there are very good connections. Even the breakfast was lovely. Thumbs up!

• Croatia, All Female Group, 25-30
4th Mar 2016

This is a very nice place to stay. The Hostel (or b&b) is central yet quiet. The rooms are spacious and very clean and our host was very friendly and helpful.

16th Feb 2016

Great place, owner was kind, and very helpful. Bathroom were shared, but had two available, so not as much concern for waiting to use the restroom. Only nit-picking; hostel had slight odor, believe from dog. But not over bearing. Very calm and chill dog though, like his owner. Very close to central train station as well.