Elpaso Milano Reviews

viale Monza 16, viale Monza 16, Milan, Italy

Giovanni was incredibly friendly and welcoming, but I must admit I found it hard to find the B&B following the instructions on this site as it really depends on which exit you take from the Loreto Metro station! But once you have that figured out, it's a convenient location to quickly move about the city via the Metro. My room was clean and comfortable with a balcony overlooking Viale Monza. Unfortunately I only got to spend 1 night here, next time I will stay for longer!

The gentleman running the hostel was incredibly nice and pleasant. He made the process really easy and I recommend him very highly. The hostel itself is quaint and quiet. If that's what you're looking for, this is a good place. The location is okay. If you're a female walking down the street alone at night, I don't know if I'd feel 100% safe, but the room is nice. It had everything I needed: 1. good bathroom facilities 2. Wifi 3. breakfast (but I overslept and missed it)

This location is really great! I stayes for 4 days and I would definitely recommend it! Giovanni as well knows what is going on in Milan and he can help you! Mille grazie! Plus everything was clean and you received a nice breakfast. The metro is just around the corner, so it is easy to get to different places!

We three girls loved the stay there. Very welcoming and cosy.

Elpaso was a great stay. Even though we just stayed one night it was a good choice. We walked into town, but the metro is very close as well. Giovanni even made us a nice cooked breakfast himself in the morning! Would definitely stay again.

Stayed for one night, but would've loved to stay longer. The place was very nice. Metro was a 5 minute walk away.

Giovanni is a very helpful and friendly host! If you have questions regarding Milano or Italy, he will help you! We had a great stay!

Awesome stay ni Milano, the hostel keeper knows all the good address and what to do. Very good price / quality ratio!

• 29th Mar 2014