Elpaso Milano Reviews

viale Monza 16, viale Monza 16, Milan, Italy

Giovanni is a very nice host who always tried to help us when we had questions. It was extremely hot when we were in Milan so he brought us a bottle of ice cold water every night and insisted on making breakfast in the mornings. Nice atmosphere in the Guesthouse. And even if the neighbourhood isn't that beautiful one can find some VERY good restaurants there!

Great place. Felt very safe while we were there, which was great as it was the first place we visited in Italy. The owner is extremely nice, and willing to help you with whatever you need. Would definitely stay here again.

We loved this cute little place. Rooms have been very spacious and with nice details. We thought it was very good value for money. The location is good as the metro station is close by and you reach the city center close from there. But the B&B is next to a big street, so bring earplugs. The owner is very cute and helps you with everything. He will make you a nice English breakfast, more than we have expected in Italy. We would come back!

• 6th Jun 2014

This B&B is a really good place to stay at! It´s clean, has comfy beds and two nice bathrooms. The absolutely best part about it though is the host. Giovanni played Röyksopp -and ABBA, us being swedish and all- for us in the morning while making a delicious bean, egg and toast breakfast that we enjoyed on the balcony. He also gave us useful sightseeing advice & immediately sent me my passport that I managed to forget in a drawer. What a great host!

Giovanni is hilarious and very helpful. I'm sure he'll read this too-- we really enjoyed our stay!! :D

• 27th May 2014
  • South Korea

Very nice stay and our host was kind and hospitable offering us refreshment when we arrived and advising us on where to eat, get gelato and do the laundry.

Giovanni was incredibly friendly and welcoming, but I must admit I found it hard to find the B&B following the instructions on this site as it really depends on which exit you take from the Loreto Metro station! But once you have that figured out, it's a convenient location to quickly move about the city via the Metro. My room was clean and comfortable with a balcony overlooking Viale Monza. Unfortunately I only got to spend 1 night here, next time I will stay for longer!

The gentleman running the hostel was incredibly nice and pleasant. He made the process really easy and I recommend him very highly. The hostel itself is quaint and quiet. If that's what you're looking for, this is a good place. The location is okay. If you're a female walking down the street alone at night, I don't know if I'd feel 100% safe, but the room is nice. It had everything I needed: 1. good bathroom facilities 2. Wifi 3. breakfast (but I overslept and missed it)

This location is really great! I stayes for 4 days and I would definitely recommend it! Giovanni as well knows what is going on in Milan and he can help you! Mille grazie! Plus everything was clean and you received a nice breakfast. The metro is just around the corner, so it is easy to get to different places!

We three girls loved the stay there. Very welcoming and cosy.

Elpaso was a great stay. Even though we just stayed one night it was a good choice. We walked into town, but the metro is very close as well. Giovanni even made us a nice cooked breakfast himself in the morning! Would definitely stay again.

Stayed for one night, but would've loved to stay longer. The place was very nice. Metro was a 5 minute walk away.

Giovanni is a very helpful and friendly host! If you have questions regarding Milano or Italy, he will help you! We had a great stay!

Awesome stay ni Milano, the hostel keeper knows all the good address and what to do. Very good price / quality ratio!

• 29th Mar 2014

Our room was big and gorgeous. The shared bathroom was very clean. 15' walk from milano centrale. Giovanni is an awesome guy, very funny and helpful!

Best in Milano! +++++ Thank you everything!!!

Thank you for a great stay!

This guesthouse is very good! Very well located, Giovanni (our host) is charming and welcoming! Our room was very nice and the two bathrooms (we share with other guests) are useful. The breakfast was perfect and partially fresh homemade by Giovanni! A very nice place to stay, we reallyrecommend it!!

Great place to stay great Host would definitely stay there again ! Melvin Jones

• 24th Jan 2014

Giovanni was an excellent host and really looked after us well. Pretty good location on the intersection of two Metro lines, and a delicious breakfast provided - thanks!

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts