Elton Bank Hotel Reviews

62 Platt Lane, Rusholme, Manchester, England

Very friendly and helpful owner.

Although the reception area looks a bit old fashioned, the room was clean and the facilities were good. Mine even came with a half kitchen! The owner was very nice and welcoming and eager to help. Do note though that there is a charge for paying by both debit and credit card; if I had known advance I would have brought cash. Overall though the hotel was good value for money and I had a pleasant stay.

Thank you for your comment. With regards to the surcharge this information is clearly stated in the 'Hotel Conditions'. Prior to making a booking further Terms and Conditions can be found on our own website.

The hotel itself is quite old-fashioned and basic but it is very conveniently located and inexpensive. Being a small family business and the style is relaxed and informal. We found the staff to be both friendly and helpful.

I didn't like the location and the place was not that I expected. I think the room don't deserve the price and I don't feel good in that atmosphere.

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

For what you pay you get excellent service. I really enjoyed my stay and the rooms are so big and comfortable. Compared to hotels of similar size and services it is excellent. The wifi service is generally good and works most of the time. I really recommend it for those on a budget.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • Malta

Thin walls. Creaky floors. Very very dated. But the cheapest by far. Shower was odd but good. All the basics are there. Just don't expect any frills.

This place was old, empty and smelly. It needs to be better maintained in order to be worth the cost.

The location is in a quiet community about 15 mins bus from the city centre. Bus stop is about a few mins walk from the hotel. Across the street is a nice quiet park with community football pitches next to it. Facilities is a bit old but in good shape. For the price comparing with all other places, it is definitely value for the money.

Lovely staff who made us feel welcome but the hostel was very dated, shower door broken, holes in wall where you would pull the lights in bathroom, slanty floors. Good parking facilities and good location to get into city centre. Clean sheets on bed. Just a place to rest your head and park your car.

• 20th Jun 2015

Very friendly and helpful. Very clean.

Had an excellent stay at the hotel,..

Great value for money. Stayed here after parklife. Short cab ride from the city and a bus stop nearby with frequent buses. Perfect for a short stay. Bed and bedding very comfortable. Pleasant stay.

• 6th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel because it was easy to find & the staff were very friendly & helpful. I would most certainly stay at the Elton Bank Hotel again.

Really enjoyed our stay. Quiet and clean. Perfect for a quick break. No common room area, but we didn't need to use one.