Elton Bank Hotel Reviews

62 Platt Lane, Rusholme, Manchester, England

Very old linen and beds. Floor boards were broken in upper hallway and carpets were shabby, dirty & worn out. Please upgrade these if you wish your customers to like you. Charge for using credit cards shouldn't be there.

• 20th Jan 2016
  • Scotland

I was traveling in a low budget so value for money realy did matter. I think thats thr case here, very well located, clean rooms and baths. Landlady was nice and smiley. Definately an option if I ever visit the area again.

• 26th Dec 2015
  • Greece

Good place due to the price and location. The rooms are little noise. But nice experience in general.

Very nice, simple hotel with a good location near the university area. Good value for money!

• 3rd Nov 2015
  • India
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We arrived far earlier than the check in time, but the staff was great and we were able to check in right away. Good location close to many bus routes, and only about 15 minutes to the centre of Manchester. WiFi was a bit dodgy in my room, and the shower had to run for approximately 20 minutes before the water would turn hot, even on the highest heat setting. Aside from those small complaints, my friend and I had a great time. Good location, and certainly not bad value for the price.

I would stay there again. For the price the rooms were clean, we received a warm welcome and the facilities were to a high standard.

• 17th Oct 2015

Lovely hotel, the lady running the hotel was very friendly and did an excellent job! We felt very welcome! The room was really clean, tea and coffee facilities in the room and the tv added to the cosy feel!

• 10th Oct 2015

Very friendly and helpful owner.

Although the reception area looks a bit old fashioned, the room was clean and the facilities were good. Mine even came with a half kitchen! The owner was very nice and welcoming and eager to help. Do note though that there is a charge for paying by both debit and credit card; if I had known advance I would have brought cash. Overall though the hotel was good value for money and I had a pleasant stay.

Thank you for your comment. With regards to the surcharge this information is clearly stated in the 'Hotel Conditions'. Prior to making a booking further Terms and Conditions can be found on our own website.