Elton Bank Hotel Reviews

62 Platt Lane, Rusholme, Manchester, England

Tastefully decorated. Extremely clean. Bath was superior! Located in a quiet location.

I really enjoyed my stay. Quiet place, with lovely neighbourhood ( Platt Fields Park ) not far away from City center, very nice and helpful staff. I highly reccomend this place and will definately visit it during my next trip to Manchester.

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Poland

No independent bathroom. The bedroom is smelly. Unhappy experience.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • China

Please note: that the room type is clearly stated so make sure you read all details before booking. Regarding smells this cannot be helped if it is left behind by the previous occupier.

If you're looking for a private room in a quiet building, this is the place for you. I only saw the lady who must run the place when I checked in and out. Didn't see a single person the rest of the 2 days. Lots of broken things everywhere and in a pretty average location. Still, if you just want to relax, it does the trick for the price.

The Hotel has character, in a great location next to a beautiful park. The room was proper with amenities like a built-in sink and table and television. Mattress was a quite soft (not as firm as I'm used to)but comfortable. The receptionist was very nice and kind. There was a magical charm in Manchester. Thank you.

Very lovely hotel and great value. Easy to get to the centre from here. Nice clean room and friendly staff. No en suite bathrooms, but there was a basin in my room, and for the price I am more than happy to venture into the hallway to use the loo!

Rather nice place to stay.

You really can't argue for £20 a night. The owner is very nice and helpful and the place has a certain charm even if it's not as spruced up as some other places. Regular buses get you to town quickly. Thank you, would stay again.

A lot more better value for money hotels in the city center. shower in the room was dire. Room was tiny. barely able to stand up in there. TV appeared to be from the 60's. fridge on arrival was off. Free parking is good. Expensive breakfast. chose site for location to the O2 however i wouldn't want to walk through that park of town.

We have had plenty of guests who have stayed in this exact room without any problems. I suppose it does not help if you are over 6ft tall and not eco minded. We have two types of breakfast: Light @£3.00 (Cereal, Fruit, Fruit Juice, Toast/Croissant Tea/Coffee) for those who are not very hungry, Cooked @£6.50 (Bacon, sausage, Egg, hash brown, mushrooms, tomatoes/beans and also includes the Light breakfast).

We stayed on the four bed roon on the very top , only for one night . The staff/owners were very friendly and very helpfull. the room was clean . I would definetily recommend this place and book again if i need a place to stay in Manchester. if you want to sleep little bit more , you can do it paying extra bit ... such a pity we missed that part!!! ...

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Do u remember me? I visited ur hotel abt 17days ago....and accompanied my friend. We are from korea, so u told me where the korean restaurant is very kindly. If i can trip manchester, i will go to ur hotel again! Thank u for ur service.

great for a 2 night stay. decent breakfast too at 6.50 extra per day

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

I recommend this hotel because it brings you what you need for a night or two. Nice staff, rooms and decent breakfast! Very close to the Man City academy for those if you who are interested!

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Norway

It is not convenient for big luggages etc., because of the stairs. Also, the rooms were very congested, and the furniture was very old.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • India

Location was excellent becausr we were staying there for parklife weekender - the shuttle pick up was literally across the road. I wouldnt say it is ideal to get to city centre!