Elysia Hostel Reviews

8A Pop Bogomil str, Sofia, Bulgaria

If you are looking for a low cost hotel for sleeping, showering and exploring the city Elysia is an excellent choice. Close to major bus

Hostel owner was very helpful, providing information on tours, and what there is to see. I was even provided an adapter for my plugs, as I had left mine behind. Hostel was well equipped. My room had its own radiator, a big and comfy bed, and and en-suite, all for a very competitive price. Wi-fi was good and provided free of charge. I would highly recommend Elysia to anyone considering staying there.

• 29th Oct 2014

Very nice place, a guest house in due form. The owner is very friendly and will do everything to help you. I did not stay for long, but I slept well, because it is not a noisy neighbourhood. This said, it is definitely not a place for youngsters to get drunk, but those who look for a clean room close to the center will be satisfied with Elysia hostel.

Cheap and quiet place to stay, which is fairly convenient for the central bus and rail station, and is about a 10 minute walk from Aleksandur Nevski cathedral. As there is no common area, this probably isn't the place to stay if you're looking to meet fellow travellers, but otherwise this is a lovely little place with friendly and helpful staff.