Elysia Hostel Reviews

8A Pop Bogomil str, Sofia, Bulgaria

Good location between bus/train station and city centre, easy to find. Accomodated late arrival and the helpful owner even rang the station to check whether my train wqas late!

If you are looking for a low cost hotel for sleeping, showering and exploring the city Elysia is an excellent choice. Close to major bus

Hostel owner was very helpful, providing information on tours, and what there is to see. I was even provided an adapter for my plugs, as I had left mine behind. Hostel was well equipped. My room had its own radiator, a big and comfy bed, and and en-suite, all for a very competitive price. Wi-fi was good and provided free of charge. I would highly recommend Elysia to anyone considering staying there.

• 29th Oct 2014