Elysia Hostel

7.7
Very Good 69 Total Reviews

• Bulgaria, Female, 25-30
7th Jul 2017

Very nice place, good location, quiet backstreet, the owners are lovely, very helpful and cheerful, I'd definitely recommend it and the garden is very cute + free tea and coffee :))

1st Mar 2017
6.0

The hostel itself was very clean and safe. The lady that checked me in and out was very helpful as well. The location is close to the train station however, I personally would not stay in that area of town again. I never felt unsafe but it was a bit out of the way and some locals I met in a bar were a little surprised that I would stay in that area of the city.