Embassie Liverpool Backpackers

Fabulous 722 Total Reviews
Fabulous 722 Total Reviews

12th May 2017
8.0

A very friendly hostel with breakfast. Kevin and staff are very friendly. The room I was in was a bit small for for a ten bed dorm- in my vast experience . Hostel is a bit of a walk but not too bad. bit of a pain that the male toilets and showers were on the bottom floor and we were on the very top. A hostel for single travellers and groups alike.

14th Apr 2017
3.1

Wow, where do I start. I didn't stay my 3 days. After 2 I left - room 5 had crammed 10 beds (though I'm sure the booking said 9 bed dorm). - they don't change sheets between guests. A drunk guy drooled on his sheet and the next guest had to sleep on it. - 3 showers in the basement, one broken, one with furniture in and one without curtain. -my bed(5) were placed so that the ladder ended up in the ceiling. I had to use an old chair to climb up.

• Lithuania, Female, 31-40
5th Apr 2017

Best hostel in Liverpool. I especially recommend Beatles tour with Kevin Sr on Thursdays - its getting better with each year.

10th Feb 2017
7.4

The place is a little run down, but for the money compared to the cost of other places in Liverpool a good deal. The daytime staff is very friendly and helpful, although at night they have a different staff that can be a bit rude, so I'd recommend checking in during the day. My biggest complaint would be that the shower curtains were moldy and the men's bathroom was in the basement, which was a trek from the top floor. The biggest positive for me would be the friendly reception and breakfast.

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

Really welcoming hostel in a brilliant location (walking distance to the city centre). The staff were all extremely helpful and accommodating, offering free tea, coffee and toast at any time which helps make the place feel really homely. I would recommend this hostel to anyone and would definitely return if I ever visit Liverpool again!

• Spain, Female, 18-24
1st Feb 2017

It was a really great place. Perfect for young people travelling alone or with friends.!!

20th Jan 2017

Awesome experience, met some lovely people probably made friends for life at this place, was made so welcome by the staff & Kevin who runs this place is a wonderful man. Would definitely visit again.