8.4
Fabulous 696 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 696 Total Reviews
Embassie Liverpool Backpackers Located at 1 Falkner Square, Toxteth, Liverpool.
England
Liverpool Merseyside L8 7nu 1 Falkner Square, Toxteth
84% 696
53.3986711 -2.9637122
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 41+
1st Nov 2016

a warm friendly place would stay there again

17th Oct 2016

I really enjoyed staying at the Embassie. Perfect location, wonderfully friendly and helpful staff, quiet in rooms at night, delicious breakfast, clean, well run, and the list goes on. Thanks for a fantastic stay!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Oct 2016
3.4

This place was gross! The bathroom had mold in the shower and the door didn't lock. I arrived late and the guy that worked there was rude! It seemed like he was inconvenienced to help me. When I asked a question he responded angrily. I will definitely not stay here again!

28th Sep 2016

One of the best hostels, I have been in, reason being I was late arriving and was made to feel really welcome, all the staff were excellent and the bed was comfy, also the free Beatles tour was fun

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016

We loved staying at the Embassie! Kevin was so friendly when he welcomed us to the hostel and he knows 1st hand the history of the Beatles and the Embassie and can keep you entertained with anecdotes for hours. We walked into the centre of Liverpool a number of times and it's a direct route so easy to find your way back, and in a nice area. Will definitely stay here again any time I return to Liverpool. Lovely place and lots of banter.

• tamarakerr
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Aug 2016
7.7

We received the most warm welcome off Kev- it's like we were stepping into his house! Such a great spread for breakfast, so many different options to choose from! Mattress was really comfortable, may need ear plugs as it gets a bit noisy at night. Shower and bathroom smelt a bit mouldy but was very clean. The hostel is about a 20 min walk from the middle of the city up a slope but I didn't mind it as I love walking but it may annoy some people!

• marechiaro205646
  • USA, Female, 25-30
11th Aug 2016

Kevin senior , Kevin Junior , Alan .. Fantastic people .. Love the location .. Great hostel ..

15th Jul 2016

Lovely people! Definitely the place to stay if you're a Beatles fan. Could have been a little cleaner, but not bad. Location is in a nice residential area, just a short walk from downtown. Very homey - felt like staying in your cool uncle's big old house. Would recommend.

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

Absolutely LOVED staying here. The staff is SO friendly and there for you 24/7. While I was there I met some amazing people and I will definitely be coming back.

• Finland, Male, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

Had a great time in Liverpool thanks to you guys! Easily on to ethe best hostel I've stayed at. Particularly it was nice to meet you Elliot and big thanks for showing us the night life in Liverpool! Never forget. Finns