Embassie Liverpool Backpackers

Fabulous 733 Total Reviews
Fabulous 733 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
28th Jul 2017

Very friendly staff who gave us a great quick guide on what do in Liverpool on arrival. This was extremely helpful and allowed us to use our time wisely. Lots of small touches such as ear plugs (which weren't needed but nice to have) and free food and towels which were appreciated! Other hostels could definitely learn a thing from here! Will definitely recommend to any friends thinking of heading to Liverpool!

• lkoster846291
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
19th Jul 2017
7.7

I choose this hostel because it had parking for my rental. I didn't spend much time in the hostel, just was a place to lay my head. The beds were actually very comfy, which isn't always typical in a hostel, they have better mattresses than most! There was only a toilet and 2 showers for a bunch of rooms, but since I went on a weekday, there weren't that many people staying and I didn't ever have to wait. The people that work there are super nice, and really helpful.

12th Jul 2017

A very friendly and sociable hostel; Kevin Senior and Kevin Junior run a good operation.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2017

Kevin was incredibly welcoming and informative upon check in. The facilities are small but cozy with a nice backyard porch area, free internet access and a social eating area. Hosts often shared food even past breakfast time- offering potatoes or wine or any extra dinner they may have in the common kitchen area. Good location near the university, ~15-20 minute walk to city centre.

12th May 2017
8.0

A very friendly hostel with breakfast. Kevin and staff are very friendly. The room I was in was a bit small for for a ten bed dorm- in my vast experience . Hostel is a bit of a walk but not too bad. bit of a pain that the male toilets and showers were on the bottom floor and we were on the very top. A hostel for single travellers and groups alike.

14th Apr 2017
3.1

Wow, where do I start. I didn't stay my 3 days. After 2 I left - room 5 had crammed 10 beds (though I'm sure the booking said 9 bed dorm). - they don't change sheets between guests. A drunk guy drooled on his sheet and the next guest had to sleep on it. - 3 showers in the basement, one broken, one with furniture in and one without curtain. -my bed(5) were placed so that the ladder ended up in the ceiling. I had to use an old chair to climb up.

• Lithuania, Female, 31-40
5th Apr 2017

Best hostel in Liverpool. I especially recommend Beatles tour with Kevin Sr on Thursdays - its getting better with each year.

×